PDA

View Full Version : New charecter idea black adept rouge

scarysmerf
01-18-2015, 03:57 AM
Had a idea for a male rouge called a black adept rouge He is able to use any weapon in the game hence the adept part.I dont know what his skills could be but maybe simular to the girl rouges since new things are coming a new charecter is over due dont u think? Other games like pl have so many choices for charecters but we only have three I know it might not happen but its time to branch out and try new ideas and thank u for reading my post have a nice day.

Rx8
01-18-2015, 04:03 AM
Had a idea for a male rouge called a black adept rouge He is able to use any weapon in the game hence the adept part.I dont know what his skills could be but maybe simular to the girl rouges since new things are coming a new charecter is over due dont u think? Other games like pl have so many choices for charecters but we only have three I know it might not happen but its time to branch out and try new ideas and thank u for reading my post have a nice day.

Ninja?

scarysmerf
01-18-2015, 04:05 AM
Yes kinda like a ninja

Dex Scene
01-18-2015, 05:13 AM
Then people would ask for samurai, Knights.
But I like Ninja too they are soo ninja :D

Jeremyfr
01-18-2015, 05:47 AM
Then people would ask for samurai, Knights.
But I like Ninja too they are soo ninja :D

What's a Ninja? i've never seen one :playful:

Dex Scene
01-18-2015, 05:56 AM
What's a Ninja? i've never seen one :playful:
I don't blame you :3 they are almost invisible. They are so ninja you know?

Jeremyfr
01-18-2015, 05:59 AM
I don't blame you :3 they are almost invisible. They are so ninja you know?

I know! It's like, did I see something? Nah, must've been nothing. But then someone's touching your back and you turn around but again, nothing :disillusionment:

Dex Scene
01-18-2015, 09:08 AM
I know! It's like, did I see something? Nah, must've been nothing. But then someone's touching your back and you turn around but again, nothing :disillusionment:

hell yeah.... its so ninja :D only a ninja can be that much of ninja.. i love em.

siddhant
01-18-2015, 08:29 PM
if new class are introduced the old 3class will become worthless zzz

ImAfraidToComplainOnMain
01-18-2015, 08:41 PM
if new class are introduced the old 3class will become worthless zzz
That makes no sense..

vawaid
01-18-2015, 09:27 PM
+1.

Zylx
01-19-2015, 12:07 AM
We need new skills, not a new class. There is no point in wasting space for a new class.

Although, i think the customization is a little primitive, as i'm sick of playing as a female rogue.

siddhant
01-19-2015, 02:53 AM
That makes no sense..
Already very few ppl mage with new class similiar to that of rouge even i will just quit being a mage making it worthless does this make sense?

Candylicks
01-19-2015, 04:09 PM
I could see them introducing another character here for sure. That would be really cool! I would like to see a legitimate caster/healing class that would not interfere with the current DPS runners.

Candylicks
01-19-2015, 04:11 PM
We need new skills, not a new class. There is no point in wasting space for a new class.

Although, i think the customization is a little primitive, as i'm sick of playing as a female rogue.

Yup that's been a huge thing, but then they would have to go back and redesign every single piece of rogue gear to fit the male body. It would be easier if they had a vanity w/ a male shape. And trust me not a day goes by that I wish the war's had a female option! QQ though, bigger fish to fry right!

Twix
01-19-2015, 08:38 PM
Rouge means red in French.

Zylx
01-19-2015, 10:43 PM
Rouge means red in French.

I'm OCD about that. Serious and intentional misspellings irritate me. Especially with r-o-g-u-e and r-o-u-g-e. And i read it like rūj rather than rōg

Primeblades
01-19-2015, 11:01 PM
I could see them introducing another character here for sure. That would be really cool! I would like to see a legitimate caster/healing class that would not interfere with the current DPS runners.

Yea healing class or support class

Pyrogenie
01-20-2015, 09:54 AM
Yea healing class or support class

+1 monk let's say, caster/healer like candy said. A completely new class with skills/abilities other than that of a mage not interfering with already available classes.

Primeblades
01-20-2015, 11:45 AM
+1 monk let's say, caster/healer like candy said. A completely new class with skills/abilities other than that of a mage not interfering with already available classes.

Yes!!! Maybe the monk will be red? We already have the blue guys, why not a red guy? He could be a stout/squat little fellow with big eyes (maybe even glasses) and a book in his hand with all kinds of healing/support type spells. Instead of staffs, swords, or guns he will use his book as his weapon, his regular attack will be pretty lame but his skills will have awesome affects. Just what i think the new guy should be like.

Pollata1246
01-20-2015, 12:30 PM
II suggest they make male and female versions of each class.....so it wud be a better virtual world

Primeblades
01-20-2015, 03:43 PM
II suggest they make male and female versions of each class.....so it wud be a better virtual world

That could be too difficult for what its worth... If they just change faces from a guy to a girl then thats fine, however if there is any body changes then sts will have to remodel all the vanities and armors to correspond with the new male/female sizes. I know it would be weird to have a lady warrior with big muscles but hey its better than having sts waist months on remodeling old armors and vanities just for a gender change