PDA

View Full Version : Is there a merchant guild?

Keohike
03-01-2011, 10:04 PM
Hi i relativley new on pocketlegend. I wud like to join a merchant guild, i wud like to noe the requirements and what are the benefits from joining. A little but my character i am Keohike lvl 53 i have roughly 1 million in total equity of that million around 700 in cash and 300k in hot items that can be sold fast. thanks
:cool:

DawnInfinity
03-01-2011, 10:15 PM
There used to be the Merchanters guild but I'm pretty sure it's long gone.

Tsarra
03-01-2011, 10:25 PM
I know this is something I would like to see for the future for PL...they (the devs) are hoping to have Guilds officially added in game soon, so we'll probably all have to wait until that happens to make any real connections outside of the forum (and in-game). I'd be totally down for a Mercantile Guild...or a Crafting Guild. :)

Phoenixking
03-01-2011, 10:29 PM
It be cool if there was a "bank", players would put items and let otger poeple rent it for a certain amount of time, once time is up, the item gets off the renters inventory and will get back in the bank

Keohike
03-01-2011, 10:49 PM
It be cool if there was a "bank", players would put items and let otger poeple rent it for a certain amount of time, once time is up, the item gets off the renters inventory and will get back in the bank

that wud be cool

also i want to know if anyone want to start an group not a guild or maybe a guild, where the sole purpose wud be merchanting not neccassry farming but rather buying and selling, this group wud need a experience player, i wud help to orgranize and promote that is all i can do cuz i am to inexperience to be in postion of any kind. If your interested pm me and lets make stuff happen. I dont know about the rest of u but after i reach 53 i found buying and selling was more fun than playing lol i mean takes a while just too get from 53 and farming well i tried that and i wud rather spend 2 hrs buying and selling. thanks

Conradin
03-02-2011, 12:17 AM
" Merchanters guild " lead by there poster boy, Masterchief, and founded by (brain freeze- anyways he won the helm contest and name starts with an F) the Merchanters guild tried ad failed to comtrol prices when PL's economy was unstable (and many like MC became extremely rich- They eventually fell apart but many of te richest PL players came out of it by sellig items at ridiculous prices (way before the CS)