PDA

View Full Version : Mythic Armor

Titanfall
01-18-2015, 09:45 AM
So since mythic armor will essentially be useless next cap alot of people are thinking on what they want do with it. How about you can take it to sir spendsalot, and he'll turn it into a untradeable, golden mythic armor vanity that drops coins just like the solid gold vanity? What do you guys think? Or just turn it into vanity and dont edit the apperance?

Zuorsyra
01-18-2015, 05:22 PM
Nice one lol

Visiting
01-18-2015, 05:30 PM
Me likes! Maybe spend a certain amount of money (it is Sir SPENDalot :() and you get the awesome looking golden myth set and title [Golden] or something?

Andrisber
01-18-2015, 05:47 PM
Nice idea! +1

Titanfall
01-18-2015, 06:54 PM
Me likes! Maybe spend a certain amount of money (it is Sir SPENDalot :() and you get the awesome looking golden myth set and title [Golden] or something?
I like that idea, buuuut maybe only 50-100k, you dont want it too expensive as the whole point of this idea is so that when 46 cap comes, mythic armor isnt some trash lying around in your inventory or stash. And for title maybe [Golden Hero Of Legend]? Idk XD

Visiting
01-18-2015, 06:58 PM
I like that idea, buuuut maybe only 50-100k, you dont want it too expensive as the whole point of this idea is so that when 46 cap comes, mythic armor isnt some trash lying around in your inventory or stash. And for title maybe [Golden Hero Of Legend]? Idk XD

Maybe [Illuminated Hero]?

Titanfall
01-18-2015, 06:59 PM
Maybe [Illuminated Hero]?
Illuminati confirmed
I like it but it doesnt really fit mythic armor [emoji14]

Arachnophobik
01-18-2015, 10:50 PM
I like the idea, hopefully there wud be choices, maybe turn it to spendsalot for gold color, and maybe a darker evil looking recolored version if u turn it in the shuyal blacksmith

Titanfall
01-19-2015, 03:23 AM
I like the idea, hopefully there wud be choices, maybe turn it to spendsalot for gold color, and maybe a darker evil looking recolored version if u turn it in the shuyal blacksmith
Or maybe even at events you can turn it into a different design, so for winter event make it look winter themed etc

Arachnophobik
01-19-2015, 03:28 AM
Or maybe even at events you can turn it into a different design, so for winter event make it look winter themed etc
Muuuch better!!