PDA

View Full Version : Do you keep leftover 'stuff' from events etc?

Zestee
01-18-2015, 06:07 PM
Looking at my inventory, I'm wondering if there is any chance I can re-use these items in future... thoughts?

Condensed Essence (from upgrading mythical armour)
Gleipnir amulet (rumoured to be the key which unlocks the lost gate)
ice dragon scales
necropolis bones
recipes from winter event
forged event energy kit

Madnex
01-18-2015, 07:50 PM
-Confirmed by dev that we can delete after upgrading is complete.
-Useless unless you stash and use it on twink(?).
-Might be useful next xmas, not worth clogging inventory until then.
-Same as above.
-There's a good chance these will be useful next xmas event, worth keeping.
-Also worth keeping, they can be used in the next event.

Cray
01-19-2015, 01:25 AM
Gleipnir is unstashable. Also wouldn't they use other crafting components next winter or Halloween event?

Madnex
01-19-2015, 02:30 AM
Gleipnir is unstashable. Also wouldn't they use other crafting components next winter or Halloween event?
Oh then remove gleipnir after it's outworn. And the space event-crafting materials take up in your inventory is nowhere near worth their impact on the next event of the same type, if they use the same special components.

Jeremyfr
01-19-2015, 06:36 AM

I added some Grand Elondarian Gems on my Gleipnir, so when i'm in need of HP i can wear it :) (i'm a mage)

Rx8
01-19-2015, 09:45 AM
- Condensed essences are no longer required as they were a part of cooling down some hot pieces, its useless once you have the mythics upgraded both to lvl 36.

- the gleipnir pendant is a key, wear it or have it in your inventory and go to captain havanna raven and you should gain access to the other new kraken maps like kraken mines.

- ice drag scales + necro bones were a part of event items and are no longer useful, however i doubt they will make their return.

-recipes from winter event had come back but same as above ^^^^^^^^^^^

-forged energy kit is a usefull item which you must have, if there is a long break between events you can liquidate them. These are helpful when you save them up for next events.