PDA

View Full Version : Come to 26

Remarked
01-19-2015, 10:19 AM
This is probably the most balanced braket IMO.
i know its not as active like the lower brakets but its definetely not dead :)

Appeltjes
01-19-2015, 10:42 AM
K, what was the use of posting this?

Primeblades
01-19-2015, 10:58 AM

Because he is trying to get more people to join the level 26 pvp bracket. I agree with him :) level 26 is not dead, however for mages it is not very balanced. Level 23 is more blanced for mages. In level 26 rogues dominate with or without hooks. Im a semi decent mage there (wouldnt call myself good though) however iv been easily killed with no chance of winning in numerous 1v1 fights against naked rogues. Thats not really fair :/ hooked rogues just kill everyone idc what you say

Volt
01-19-2015, 11:01 AM

Read the title

nevercan
01-19-2015, 11:09 AM
23 more balanced then 26.

There has bin precice same tread as about "come to 23" so, its not rlly origenal

Remarked
01-19-2015, 11:19 AM
23 more balanced then 26.

There has bin precice same tread as about "come to 23" so, its not rlly origenal

we all have our own opinions.
k

siddhant
01-19-2015, 12:33 PM
26 is expensive and mage are food out there (coming from a lvl 25)
23 only 2 good guild exists zzz

Willisch
01-19-2015, 12:57 PM
I fully support lvl 26 and 27. Been at this lvl since I started playing this game. Great level. A good 28 mage should be able to get at least 1 kill per death against a 27 hooks rogue. Curse is very strong at this lvl, the problem is 80% of mages use it at the wrong time.

Should be more people joining this lvl lately, I paid 9.5m for my hooks when I started, now they're like 4m lols. Seems like everyone is getting rid of the as fast as possible now.

I think Breeze is part of the problem for this lvl lately. It is impossible, not improbable or difficult, but impossible to win Rogue vs Rogue when they have a breeze, because at this lvl, it is only 1 or 2 spikes to kill each other. These spikes can happen in the first 1 to 3 seconds of being frozen to end a match.

Tl, dr: If you are frozen in Rogue vs Rogue, you are already dead. This has caused everyone to sell hooks and leave this lvl. What a great pet STS has made, it sure has had quite an effect. 100% Positive for under-geared bow rogues with it, 100% negative for well-geared hook rogues without it.

This lvl was nice while it lasted (Deci vs BL days)

siddhant
01-19-2015, 01:00 PM
how many guild exists nowdays in this bracket ik judgement day is one have friends there ifa is dead and what all guilds are there?

Willisch
01-19-2015, 01:28 PM
Some active guilds are: <Ctf> (this is what I'm in for now), <Judgement Day>, <Equality Justice>, <Imperial Kings>, then there are like 10 other smaller guilds out there like <7> and <Mx>

It is hard to keep up with because players keep leaving/joining this lvl :P

Primeblades
01-19-2015, 11:39 PM
I fully support lvl 26 and 27. Been at this lvl since I started playing this game. Great level. A good 28 mage should be able to get at least 1 kill per death against a 27 hooks rogue. Curse is very strong at this lvl, the problem is 80% of mages use it at the wrong time.

Should be more people joining this lvl lately, I paid 9.5m for my hooks when I started, now they're like 4m lols. Seems like everyone is getting rid of the as fast as possible now.

I think Breeze is part of the problem for this lvl lately. It is impossible, not improbable or difficult, but impossible to win Rogue vs Rogue when they have a breeze, because at this lvl, it is only 1 or 2 spikes to kill each other. These spikes can happen in the first 1 to 3 seconds of being frozen to end a match.

Tl, dr: If you are frozen in Rogue vs Rogue, you are already dead. This has caused everyone to sell hooks and leave this lvl. What a great pet STS has made, it sure has had quite an effect. 100% Positive for under-geared bow rogues with it, 100% negative for well-geared hook rogues without it.

I would like to hear how to use curse correctly, im always up for pro mage advice :) breeze is definitely a main problem in level 26 pvp. It destroys the experience rendering everyone of their fun in pvp. People like Yoona are destroying pvp when they exploit breeze.

Dont forgot Nine Lashes :)

how many guild exists nowdays in this bracket ik judgement day is one have friends there ifa is dead and what all guilds are there?

I thought somebody brought ifa back? I know thorluffy is playing again. Anyway besides the guilds Willisch mentioned, there is <orgasmic> and <mage army> :)

raw
01-20-2015, 01:02 AM

This lvl was nice while it lasted(Deci vs BL days)

I agree. I randomly stopped at level 26 while leveling up from being a low level twink for 3 seasons, and found it to be a lot of fun so I stayed for like 6 months. Level 26 has the appeal of a twinking level, but the pace of end game, decent balance (if you take breeze out of the equation), little drama, etc. It's a pity to see that it's gone from a pretty solid level choice to being lackluster in population.

Anyway, the days of Holy Templars and Decimation were the fun times.

Hail
01-20-2015, 05:21 AM
Played this bracket for a bit back in Holy Templars days. Stopped however remade a hooked rogue and played in Judgement Day for about a week. This bracket is fun however when I was playing in JD it seemed to be quite dead. Has anything changed? I enjoyed this bracket a lot.

Truememories
01-20-2015, 06:11 AM

Omg yeah Decimation Vs Blacklisted were the most funny weeks/months i've ever had

Nowadays....my closest friends of that lvl went to endgame and after a while Deci Disbanded (maybe im wrong)
Rubenmagkalas (Bl Gm)
went to endgame too (Edit: #Banned4Life)

And just a few of our Old Decimation Frontline kept playing at 26,

However, If Decimation ever gets revived ill instantly jump to that bracket!

raw
01-20-2015, 09:53 AM
Omg yeah Decimation Vs Blacklisted were the most funny weeks/months i've ever had

Nowadays....my closest friends of that lvl went to endgame and after a while Deci Disbanded (maybe im wrong)
Rubenmagkalas (Bl Gm)
went to endgame too (Edit: #Banned4Life)

And just a few of our Old Decimation Frontline kept playing at 26,

However, If Decimation ever gets revived ill instantly jump to that bracket!

Decimation was never disbanded. I leveled to 41 along with Freakoutt and Killfreeak (the other two founders). The guild is actually still alive on Xylone's alt account. And I agree, those were such fun days. So much talent in 26: Arielxx, Rubenmagkalas, Judejudyy, Couch, Watdapaxsay, Rukies, Xylone, Jinglyballs, Failedorgasm, Gmurda etc...

Truememories
01-20-2015, 10:02 AM
Decimation was never disbanded. I leveled to 41 along with Freakoutt and Killfreeak (the other two founders). The guild is actually still alive on Xylone's alt account. And I agree, those were such fun days. So much talent in 26: Arielxx, Rubenmagkalas, Judejudyy, Couch, Watdapaxsay, Rukies, Xylone, Jinglyballs, Failedorgasm, Gmoney etc...
Gmurdaa, Flameable, Lightzzout and and and..
You should revive that Guild Merrrrked, im pretty sure everyone gonna be back then

Ruk is still at 27, He stand taff till the end

Primeblades
01-20-2015, 10:29 AM
Gmurdaa, Flameable, Lightzzout and and and..
You should revive that Guild Merrrrked, im pretty sure everyone gonna be back then

Ruk is still at 27, He stand taff till the end

Yep Rukies, flameable and lightzzzout all still play level 26

siddhant
01-23-2015, 05:15 AM
didnt knew rukies was so famous O.O weird no one mentioned cheanery the nab wkwk

Primeblades
01-23-2015, 10:00 AM
didnt knew rukies was so famous O.O weird no one mentioned cheanery the nab wkwk

I think Cheanery still plays too

siddhant
01-23-2015, 10:32 AM
I think Cheanery still plays too

Ik that nab gifted me a snowy egg on christmas^.^

Primeblades
01-23-2015, 10:52 AM
Ik that nab gifted me a snowy egg on christmas^.^

Lol, he is actually pretty good though. Not so nab in pvp :)

siddhant
01-23-2015, 11:17 AM
Lol, he is actually pretty good though. Not so nab in pvp :)

Well he was lucky one of his friends left the game giving him stuff worth over 15m for free pure luck and ik he isnt a nab he taught me how to pvp with my mage builds and stuff when i was a nub (just started playing)but that guy got really good luck :p

UndeadJudge
01-23-2015, 11:20 AM
Yep Rukies, flameable and lightzzzout all still play level 26

So do I but don't have my rogue with gear.

Primeblades
01-23-2015, 12:19 PM
Lv 26 is full of kids , if u kill them they say all the time noob and gang u and say then all the time hahahah ahahahah noob noob nooob and it continues and the cap is dead , 95%of the time when u join tdm u cant find ppl , dont talking about ctf where u cant even start the game , and if u ask for fair clash they dont accept if they do they will block +2 , so gl to there ppl who buy hooks and price is going down and down , all the best

Everything you say is true ;( its sad. However i still get some good fun out of this bracket. Besides you can say that about a lot of levels. Pvp in general is like that so its not like level 26 is all that bad.

Primeblades
01-23-2015, 12:21 PM
So do I but don't have my rogue with gear.
What about your mage, undeadskink? You have your mage still right?

Well he was lucky one of his friends left the game giving him stuff worth over 15m for free pure luck and ik he isnt a nab he taught me how to pvp with my mage builds and stuff when i was a nub (just started playing)but that guy got really good luck :p
Dang -.-

Willisch
01-23-2015, 12:55 PM
All of the problems stated about 26 simply are a result of there being too few people. Because of these problems, people do not come to this lvl.

LOGIC: 26 sucks now, but the more people that come to it, the better it gets. MAKE A 26/27!

I honestly think it is the most balanced level to pvp at. Shoot, I might get working on a guide to this lvl to despell the fears people have of joining it.

Sincerely,
Iulz

Primeblades
01-23-2015, 02:29 PM
All of the problems stated about 26 simply are a result of there being too few people. Because of these problems, people do not come to this lvl.

LOGIC: 26 sucks now, but the more people that come to it, the better it gets. MAKE A 26/27!

I honestly think it is the most balanced level to pvp at. Shoot, I might get working on a guide to this lvl to despell the fears people have of joining it.

Sincerely,
Iulz
Wow... Your that guy that always farms me lol. Im painpill :)

Yes i agree that most problems occur due to lack of players, however i dont agree that level 26 is the most balanced bracket. In fact i think it could be the least balanced bracket. Just try to 1v1 a rogue with hooks using a mage account, you will see what i mean ;)

Id like to see your guide though, i think that would help bring back the level 26 bracket. Good luck

UndeadJudge
01-23-2015, 02:39 PM

Sincerely,
Iulz

Iulz nab

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Primeblades
01-23-2015, 03:50 PM
Iulz nab

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He farms me all the time :) what people dont understand though is i dont care. Kdr means nada

Rx8
01-24-2015, 07:29 AM
Lv 26 is full of kids , if u kill them they say all the time noob and gang u and say then all the time hahahah ahahahah noob noob nooob and it continues and the cap is dead , 95%of the time when u join tdm u cant find ppl , dont talking about ctf where u cant even start the game , and if u ask for fair clash they dont accept if they do they will block +2 , so gl to there ppl who buy hooks and price is going down and down , all the best

This is kinda shocking to hear...looks like a rageful cap imo.

Valkiryas
01-24-2015, 11:06 AM
I been playing at this cap ( Rogue - 26 ), and IMO is the funiest bracket that I could ever play ( I Played 6 - 8 -10 - 15 - 21 and 24 ), and I can say without any regret that 26 is getting active day by day.

Some people says that is dead, but I can't find any level comparable with endgame where all the room got filled in just seconds, when I begun at this level was quite dead, Now I am so happy to say : " 26 Is it's getting old glory ", in the other hand, about the Block and Gang is in all the bracket doesn't matter if you go to 12 or 26, you'll get ganged now and then, I am planing do a video for show us what I am talking about.

If you're looking for Clashes 26 - 27 Has Lots of Clashes too, with the born of new guild each week that simply inevitable .

Best Regards , Valky

XxpuretankxX
01-26-2015, 07:38 PM
26 and 27 are good levels except they made rogues to o.p

Primeblades
01-27-2015, 12:02 AM
I been playing at this cap ( Rogue - 26 ), and IMO is the funiest bracket that I could ever play ( I Played 6 - 8 -10 - 15 - 21 and 24 ), and I can say without any regret that 26 is getting active day by day.

Some people says that is dead, but I can't find any level comparable with endgame where all the room got filled in just seconds, when I begun at this level was quite dead, Now I am so happy to say : " 26 Is it's getting old glory ", in the other hand, about the Block and Gang is in all the bracket doesn't matter if you go to 12 or 26, you'll get ganged now and then, I am planing do a video for show us what I am talking about.

If you're looking for Clashes 26 - 27 Has Lots of Clashes too, with the born of new guild each week that simply inevitable .

Best Regards , Valky

So true. Level 26 bracket is becoming so fun, idc about mages being underpowered, everyone kinda realizes the predicament smurfs are in so its not as if a rogue is gonna brag about killing a mage. I think its a great idea to make a video too, maybe it will bring more popularity to this fun pvp braket

nevercan
01-27-2015, 07:50 AM

Best Regards , Valky
You have skipped the best lvl then -.-

Continents
03-18-2015, 08:25 AM
Villain came to 26 i guess.

Hail
03-19-2015, 04:03 AM
Hmm, how is 26 nowadays? Maybe I will make a return. (JD of course :p)

Wwwwoolferat
04-28-2015, 02:57 PM
Wer doing aight visit us some time