PDA

View Full Version : Endgame farming help

Arrowz
01-19-2015, 11:45 PM
I mainly twink on my 17 rogue and i havent done much endgame content at all. I have an endgame rogue though with mythic armor and helm. I want to start playing endgame primarily to get gold to buy an arcane pet for my twink. So my questions are:
1. What endgame content would be best to farm without the best gear and how much gold can u make off of it?
2. What weapon, amulet, pendant and pet would be sufficient?
Im on a budget of maybe 3m so try to keep that on mind. If its impossible to get good enough gear on that budget then pls just be honest and say so. Thanks :)

Ravager
01-19-2015, 11:57 PM
1) Planar Tombs 3, depending on what you farm anything from planar chests to breeze eggs [350k-1.8m?]
or
Planar Arena, if you're lucky, Planar Pendant Recipe [17-20m?]
2) Pets - Blinky, Yowie, Kelvin, Grimm. Blinky and Kelvin recommended
Weapon - Expedition Bow of Potency for Arena and Tombs bosses, Planar Knives of Brutality for Tombs mobs
Amulet - Eerie amulet of potency or maybe Fang.

Zylx
01-19-2015, 11:58 PM
Planar tombs/arena. I use a mythic rogue with fang of fenrir and archon ring with expedition recurve, and i'm doing fine.

Bunny♥
01-20-2015, 12:03 AM
Mythic set, mythic ring, fang and expe bow and slag or kelvin is enough for you to farm. I've started using that gears when Im new to endgame and it still does help me get profit from farming.

- Normal Tindrin Maps -
collecting teeths from map 1 is the easiest way of farming. It will help you purchase dragonite bars that costs 3mil atm, cool, right?

- Planar tombs -
theres no need for luck, if you run hardcore then its sure ball that you will earn something from collecting fragments every run. 40 frags can let you purchase elite planar tombs that costs 300-400k. Or ask a friend if they need any recipe for imbued, it goes 1m if im not mistaken :)

- Planar Arena -
meh, you need pure pure pure luck here tho. But its worth the run as well since it drops mythic pendant recipe that costs 12-15mil. The arena chests which drop every finished run can also give you fossil or vials, pretty good investment.

Visiting
01-20-2015, 12:06 AM
1. Elite Planar Tombs! Find a good guild that runs this (I can add suggestions if ya want), and run the heck out it! At this moment Elite Planar Tomb chests are going for 350-400k, Breeze and Planarite Ingot are going for 1-1.5mil, Imbued/dark crystal Gears (from tombs chests are going anywhere from 2-15mil atm!), also, try to squeeze in 10+ Arena runs a day because recipe from there is going 16m+ at the moment!

2. For gear I'd suggest Expedition bow of potency or brutality (which ever suits your needs best) which can be found for around 100k perfect dex gems (or at least last I checked), Myth set still good, blood ruby of shuyal is pretty important imo for tombs, the HP is VERY helpful, I'd suggest try to get one with eyes/para or fire/para if you can swing it, for amulet I'd suggest Wilds Tailsman, while not the absolute best on stat screen, it makes up for that with its kick-butt proc of 25+ one or more stat (int/dex/str) and only costs around 600k perfect fire (last I checked). As far as para gem goes, it's not necessary, but sure is helpful if you can get one.

3. Pet - I suggest Blinky for use on bosses and a strong stun pet for mobs like Slag/Breeze/Yowie

nevercan
01-20-2015, 08:00 AM
1) Planar Tombs 3, depending on what you farm anything from planar chests to breeze eggs [350k-1.8m?]
or
Planar Arena, if you're lucky, Planar Pendant Recipe [17-20m?]
2) Pets - Blinky, Yowie, Kelvin, Grimm. Blinky and kelvin recommended
Weapon - Expedition Bow of Potency for Arena and Tombs bosses, Planar Knives of Brutality for Tombs mobs
Amulet - Eerie amulet of potency or maybe Fang.

You placed at accedent 2x kelvin

Arrowz
01-20-2015, 08:16 AM
You placed at accedent 2x kelvin

Thanks all, and could somebody recommend some good guilds for running planar tombs?

Bunny♥
01-20-2015, 08:30 AM
Thanks all, and could somebody recommend some good guilds for running planar tombs?

prob elite runners and enigmatic, also saw some unified. :)
and few of karmas xD

nevercan
01-20-2015, 10:00 AM
prob elite runners and enigmatic, also saw some unified. :)
and few of karmas xD
Pheonix aswel, whole time t2 anyone? 3 sec later me me me

Kingofninjas
01-20-2015, 10:19 AM

If you are looking for a pure elite farming guild go for enigmatic or phoenix or elite runners. If you don't wanna give up PvP but are mainly pve, unified or phoenix is the place for you.

Twix
01-20-2015, 04:29 PM
Theres plenty of guilds that do some hardcore elite planar tombs runs, such as Unified (many people from this guild), Elite Runners, Pheonix, Enigmatic, Magnum, etc.Its uncommon to see someone from karma running tombs, since most of their members are doing arena, opening locks, or doing pvp. If youre strict pve, id say Elite Runners, Pheonix, and possibly enigmatic. If youre still a little on pvp, Unified would be a good guild for you. Just remember, an experienced player is better than a geared player. After people see that you do constant runs, and you run well with them, they will invite you to their party :)