PDA

View Full Version : Something happened last Jan. 6

forumspammer
01-20-2015, 12:34 AM
The game is unplayable now. Constant ping spike, DC, and sometimes can't even load the game.
I'm playing on Chrome with a high speed internet and PC set up just for gaming.

It all started last January 6 or 7. Please put it back the way it was before, devs!

Its happening not only on me but with my friends on different and far places from where I live.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Unplayable game will make even the most the enthusiastic gamers quit.

Rx8
01-20-2015, 12:46 AM
Did u try clearing all cache data from other apps? Try to clear the BD maybe?

kinzmet
01-20-2015, 12:51 AM
I had the same issue, it also happened around jan 6 or 7.

The cache clearing didn't do anything, nor did the uninstall/re-install if chromes old and new, re-downloading AL, changing some chrome flags, even playing it on torch.

forumspammer
01-20-2015, 12:53 AM
Did u try clearing all cache data from other apps? Try to clear the BD maybe?

I already did, and also tried those fixes here in forum. Nothing worked, I'm convinced its either new chrome update or the game itself is the issue.

Hanschey
01-20-2015, 12:58 AM
I feel the same! Frustrated everytime i try to lauch the game thinking its being fixed! Some random good ping but unplayable and dc almost everytime you try to run any map..I tried support but all they blame is my connection but by the looks of it almost all complaining players have same week or even day when this issue started, coincidence?

Mejien
01-20-2015, 09:01 AM
Same happens to me as well until now I can't play AL. After the winter event ends the lag and dc started to occur. I think this is not a coincidence, something was change on their part. Please put it back the way it was devs. It 's very frustrating.

Robhawk
01-20-2015, 09:51 AM
I have that problem too... i just wont investigate and try from time to time and if it wont get better soon ill gonna play something else. ;)

zerasa
01-20-2015, 11:54 AM
.... where you from guys? And what connection do you used.? Name of company. ?

vawaid
01-20-2015, 08:39 PM
Screen freeze. It's getting worse. --"

Bunny♥
01-22-2015, 08:20 AM
I called the customer service from my internet connection today, they found nothing but the right amount of speed that we are paying for, in short no slow connection issues at all to make the game go 100k ping. However, I went on an internet cafe with different broadband and the game went smooth there. On the other day as well, I went on another internet cafe with the same broadband as what I used and AL didnt work there too!

This is so weird and I dont know who to blame. I tried 4 devices using my home connection, nothing changes. I look like an idiot here that keeps complaining on my internet connection when the rest of my family members has no problems on it.
Is it possible that the internet provider wont be compatible in the game anymore? Sounds weird but thats the only thing I can think of atm ._.

Dodoybatoo
01-22-2015, 03:46 PM
Same. After event update

Zeus
01-22-2015, 07:44 PM
I called the customer service from my internet connection today, they found nothing but the right amount of speed that we are paying for, in short no slow connection issues at all to make the game go 100k ping. However, I went on an internet cafe with different broadband and the game went smooth there. On the other day as well, I went on another internet cafe with the same broadband as what I used and AL didnt work there too!

This is so weird and I dont know who to blame. I tried 4 devices using my home connection, nothing changes. I look like an idiot here that keeps complaining on my internet connection when the rest of my family members has no problems on it.
Is it possible that the internet provider wont be compatible in the game anymore? Sounds weird but thats the only thing I can think of atm ._.

4 devices on home connection? What's your router speed? 2.4 ghz?

Raregem
01-22-2015, 08:20 PM
I've also been getting horrible ping spikes one second i'll be sitting at 65 ping the next my screen is completely frozen and up to 10k ping. After 5 seconds it's back to 65 ping. I've checked everything on my end as well. I wasn't having this problem until after the event ended.

Bunny♥
01-22-2015, 10:21 PM
4 devices on home connection? What's your router speed? 2.4 ghz?

idk ._. I am nub about this thing but I dont use all 4 devices at once. When I play AL, my normal ping is 300ish which is kinda enough for me to go tombs, arena and pvp. But atm, my normal ping is already 1.4k for a min then goes 100k whenever i remap or even just stand in the map @@

Zeus
01-22-2015, 10:23 PM
idk ._. I am nub about this thing but I dont use all 4 devices at once. When I play AL, my normal ping is 300ish which is kinda enough for me to go tombs, arena and pvp. But atm, my normal ping is already 1.4k for a min then goes 100k whenever i remap or even just stand in the map @@

Take a picture of your router and send it to me on Line. 2.4 GHz routers struggle to deliver a stable connection these days to something even as simple as AL.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

notfaded1
01-23-2015, 02:23 PM
STS has stated they are aware of communication problem they've been trying to fix. It sounds like it can cause disconnects if you live or your internet connection has enough latency or you are far enough away (which also increases latency). I see my client having the same spikes in my ping but I just get a pause here or there not DC's anymore... for someone in say Asia or India this could easily cause a DC I'm sure. Anyhow I know they are actively working on this and haven't forgotten about it... I know that doesn't really help but I thought I'd pass the info on anyhow.

Rx8
01-23-2015, 09:33 PM
STS has stated they are aware of communication problem they've been trying to fix. It sounds like it can cause disconnects if you live or your internet connection has enough latency or you are far enough away (which also increases latency). I see my client having the same spikes in my ping but I just get a pause here or there not DC's anymore... for someone in say Asia or India this could easily cause a DC I'm sure. Anyhow I know they are actively working on this and haven't forgotten about it... I know that doesn't really help but I thought I'd pass the info on anyhow.

Im back in india.... no connection problems here. I think theres something else causing the problem. Ill see what i can.