PDA

View Full Version : Endgame pvp state?

MightyMicah
01-20-2015, 06:37 AM
Hey guys, it's been awhile since I've logged into SL but recently I've been combing the App Store looking for a decent Mmorpg and the best and most appropriate one I can find is SL. I plan to mostly do pve, but I've always been a hardcore pvper as well so I was wondering what is the state of endgame pvp? Like what classes rule, how is the gameplay, are there any particular advantages like endgame vanity sets giving extra stats?

I'm currently leveling my 19 engineer that I had been playing when last I stopped. Any recommendations on end game builds?

Also, if you have the time, can someone let me know what has changed lately? I think I haven't logged on in about a year or two maybe. Is there any new news?

Thanks in advance!
-MM

Uafaud
01-20-2015, 07:02 AM
o hai der
currently the class that rules pvp is commandos (especially with primed napalm)

as for gameplay in pvp in endgame you need to experience it

there aren't any vanity items that stat boost only armors/guns/implants boost stats

if you need tips related to engineer pvp find me in game i rather not talk about it on forums.

MightyMicah
01-20-2015, 09:58 AM
o hai der
currently the class that rules pvp is commandos (especially with primed napalm)

as for gameplay in pvp in endgame you need to experience it

there aren't any vanity items that stat boost only armors/guns/implants boost stats

if you need tips related to engineer pvp find me in game i rather not talk about it on forums.

Sounds good man! I appreciate the help. Also, what gear set should I be aiming to buy? and what's your in game name? Mine is "Micahgreaney". :)

CAK Vader
01-20-2015, 10:41 AM
Being an Engineer, you need to team rush people with me and uafob here! And on other matters, endgame doesn't take THAT much skill anymore, all builds have ALL the skills maxed. Of course it is still fun. But if you are looking for diverse pvp, go for operative/commando level 21. Or just ask Uafob about 21 engineer .-. ....

Uafaud
01-20-2015, 11:32 AM
Sounds good man! I appreciate the help. Also, what gear set should I be aiming to buy? and what's your in game name? Mine is "Micahgreaney". :)

Being an Engineer, you need to team rush people with me and uafob here! And on other matters, endgame doesn't take THAT much skill anymore, all builds have ALL the skills maxed. Of course it is still fun. But if you are looking for diverse pvp, go for operative/commando level 21. Or just ask Uafob about 21 engineer .-. ....

@micah if you're engi and you're going for endgame you need the following gear for l50
-uraz riven set its epic and great stat boost for engis
-dodge/condor/riven ryothan implants
-slashers for l50 (either experimental or lab restricted)
and my name is uafaud.

@cak ._ . ty for the compliments.

XxReiReixX
01-20-2015, 07:59 PM
Hello Mighty. End game PvP is actually quite easy. I would suggest trying out twink fights for a little bit (Level 20 PvP) because it will help when you do end game PvP. I personally end game more, but if you use techniques that twinks use in end game, end game is fairly easy.

MightyMicah
01-21-2015, 03:30 AM
Hello Mighty. End game PvP is actually quite easy. I would suggest trying out twink fights for a little bit (Level 20 PvP) because it will help when you do end game PvP. I personally end game more, but if you use techniques that twinks use in end game, end game is fairly easy.

Hmm well would I stand a better chance at level 20 as an engineer than at end game?

CAK Vader
01-21-2015, 09:31 AM
Hmm well would I stand a better chance at level 20 as an engineer than at end game?

You stand about a 1% chance to be a good eng twink being new to the game, if you gonna twink, always start as an operative, and buy the platinum gear set.

MightyMicah
01-21-2015, 11:46 AM
You stand about a 1% chance to be a good eng twink being new to the game, if you gonna twink, always start as an operative, and buy the platinum gear set.

My question was not whether I stand a chance being new. My question was if I would do better competing at end game or at a twink level.

Uafaud
01-21-2015, 01:29 PM
My question was not whether I stand a chance being new. My question was if I would do better competing at end game or at a twink level.

Lvl 20 engi twink is hard really hard not many people do it

Imo start endgame first grease it a bit then make a l20 and practice there

Don't worry i'll help you with lvl21(20) engi pvp as well as endgame

MightyMicah
01-21-2015, 01:36 PM
Lvl 20 engi twink is hard really hard not many people do it

Imo start endgame first grease it a bit then make a l20 and practice there

Don't worry i'll help you with lvl21(20) engi pvp as well as endgame

Alright, sounds good man. I've done pvp for years in PL and been very successful as well as DL and in various PC mmo's so I'm sure I'll adapt pretty quickly.

Burninglamp
01-21-2015, 06:00 PM
P.S. twink is dead

Uafaud
01-21-2015, 06:29 PM
Alright, sounds good man. I've done pvp for years in PL and been very successful as well as DL and in various PC mmo's so I'm sure I'll adapt pretty quickly.

K den i'll be expecting to see you in game soon.

Deathplague
01-21-2015, 07:16 PM
i tech u engi i amm bttr than tat noob uafuadue trst me on tis.

XxReiReixX
01-21-2015, 10:39 PM

Definitely not lol. If you can win a lot as a twink engineer, 50 would be a breeze when fighting Operatives. I suggest following Uafaud's suggestion. Make your level 50 first.

Uafaud
01-22-2015, 09:02 AM
after 2 days i logged in and found out i have him pending on my list or ._." that wasn't micah...

MightyMicah
01-22-2015, 09:49 AM
after 2 days i logged in and found out i have him pending on my list or ._." that wasn't micah...

Haha it was me :P

Uafaud
01-22-2015, 10:47 AM
Haha it was me :P

ye and as soon as i found you in delta maps i got dc ._."

Burninglamp
01-22-2015, 03:49 PM
i tech u engi i amm bttr than tat noob uafuadue trst me on tis.

o rly

imleya
04-28-2015, 11:25 PM
Micah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Add me in sl imleya and imleah

Iilhopeliliil
04-29-2015, 12:47 AM
Micah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Add me in sl imleya and imleah

Add me in sl I'm
Shappirand
Imhope (: