PDA

View Full Version : Share The Love!!!

Zylx
01-20-2015, 11:30 AM
Quite frankly, im sick of all these negative posts like buff this, nerf that, "curse you sts", etc. So i created this thread to share the love!

Post below what you love about STS or the community in general. What you love about a certain community member or what you love about a certain thing in the game. (Please be positive, and no sarcasm)

I love how STS is going to be more proactive in making sure the players have a say in future content this year. I also love how aquascaper organized Operation Arcane Santa over the holidays - I thought it was a very kind thing.

#ShareTheLove

Candylicks
01-20-2015, 11:36 AM
I love how StS has launched into 2015 with better server stability, improved communication via the forums to its players, and the promise of a new cap coming in March. Also, I appreciate how they listen to our comments on Remi's weekly thread and implement our ideas into the game. Feel free to try out other games, Arlorians, but you will come back here because this is hands-down the best mobile MMO on the market.

Also, I love the players here. I have met my life partner, new friends from all over the world, and some interesting people that have chosen to come together and unite in the name of gaming here in Arlor. Keep it coming in 2015!!

Primeblades
01-20-2015, 11:37 AM
I love how breeze will be nerfed in the next update and how mages will get an awesome buff making them higher on the food chain than pets. I love the special weekends like 2x double odds for gems (even though i only got 1 grand). I especialy love how sts is trying to revamp the skill system :) pretty excited about that

Pirate Captain
01-20-2015, 01:09 PM
I love table.

regizakirs.rs
01-20-2015, 01:29 PM
Well to be honest I've got to admit that Remiem has taken the time to answer questions that I have in private. And when my father passed they sent there condolences that was nice of them. They do a good job of putting up with all of our various complaints of buff this, nerf that, I opened 900 crates and got nothing and they get the blame for it. And they still continue to put out good content for us. Thanks STS.

Appeltjes
01-20-2015, 03:13 PM
I love how StS has launched into 2015 with better server stability, improved communication via the forums to its players, and the promise of a new cap coming in March. Also, I appreciate how they listen to our comments on Remi's weekly thread and implement our ideas into the game. Feel free to try out other games, Arlorians, but you will come back here because this is hands-down the best mobile MMO on the market.

Also, I love the players here. I have met my life partner, new friends from all over the world, and some interesting people that have chosen to come together and unite in the name of gaming here in Arlor. Keep it coming in 2015!!

Where can I buy these stabile servers O.o?

Magegrimm
01-20-2015, 03:26 PM
I liked how Remiem had so much patience to answer us, Arpluvial for stopping several troll/raging threads... welcome the new dev Productor and ofc I like many other sts staff. I also liked very much the Planar tomb introduction it's an awesome adventure and Ankhs IMO this is the best idea ever, congrats to whoever thought of this
As for community members:
Dex scene, Avaree, Prynce awesome to have u back bro, Haifer, Candylicks, Iamsofancy and many many other awesome ppl sorry but I cant write all huh ;)
I'll expect to play AL more years since I like this game

Archerios
01-20-2015, 03:28 PM
I love STS team because they have created lots of cool games( I used to play Pocket Legends for 14 hours a day :biggrin: ) and we can enjoy them for free.Plus if you ask them a question or a request/help,they will answer you and if it didn't violate their rule they will certainly help you.That just show how they care about their player either you are a plat or non-plat user.

Titanfall
01-20-2015, 04:31 PM
I like...
The community!
New cap!
Less lag and dcs!
STS reply and answer questions!

Caabatric
01-20-2015, 08:56 PM
i love the promise of a new cap and the effort sts is putting in now through the forums to start addressing major topics.
Good job sts

Rx8
01-21-2015, 03:31 AM

Happy married/still in love life candy.

Novyaj Zeanreh
01-21-2015, 04:11 AM
I would love if "warriors" dont skip leg day :D

carmine_blade
01-21-2015, 11:33 PM
I love how we can buy inventory space and more characters and auction slots using story tokens. I also love that for every bad experience I've had with players (being randomly abusive) I've had more good ones.

Xorrior
01-22-2015, 12:51 AM
I love how the new Producer seems more hands on and proactive, and already has given positive vibes.

I love seeing new pets, armour and weapons :)

I love how Remiem is calm and collective even when she gets hassled by idiots in chat box, especially when some guy was annoyingly asking her to sell him some armour?!?!?!?!?

I love how Remiem takes the time to join guilds and be with the community online.

Wutzgood
01-22-2015, 08:07 AM
Great support, great game, lots of updates and events. There isn't much I don't like about this game lol.

Limsi
01-22-2015, 08:22 AM
Dev and player communication is something that STG is known to excel for. Kudos to the team

BaronB
01-22-2015, 08:34 AM
http://youtu.be/vdB-8eLEW8g