PDA

View Full Version : Level 10/20 mage twinking

Primeblades
01-20-2015, 03:33 PM
Hey guys im thinking of creating another account for twinking at level 10 or 20ish. I have a few questions though that would help me so much if someone could answer them ;)

What level is best? Im looking for a level between 10 and 20 where the cost of most good twinking equipment is relatively low, where everyone isn't running around with a hundred paras and where there is fair gameplay (like no ganging and no blocking. I hear level 15 is good but i still havn't made up my mind.

After i find a good level bracket, i would like to know what abilities go well here in this level bracket for a damage/nuke build. What pets are good for clashes, 1v1, and damage builds? What armor, rings and pendants give the most damage?

Thanks guys for helping out a lost smurf :)

UndeadJudge
01-20-2015, 04:03 PM
15 has a lot of OP fully para/eye twinks, just as a warning, however it is active. I don't know about the other brackets.

siddhant
01-20-2015, 08:32 PM
well 15 is the best place for mage i feel sure u cant beat tanks in vs but otherwise the balance seems really well with around 7-9 good guilds so many clashes occur frequently yea ganging spot blocking happens but i believe that happens at every lvl so whenever u feel u are at an disadvantage u can obviously leave if u are really interested at lvl15 i will tell u the skills and pets later
Disclaimer:get a guild as u start ur journey cause so many guilds are there and they will consider u as food and u will end up ruining ur kdr just like me in tdm gl will be nice seeing u here:)

Primeblades
01-20-2015, 09:00 PM
15 has a lot of OP fully para/eye twinks, just as a warning, however it is active. I don't know about the other brackets.

Well i guess being that its active, op para/eye twinks will be there. Thanks for the warning

well 15 is the best place for mage i feel sure u cant beat tanks in vs but otherwise the balance seems really well with around 7-9 good guilds so many clashes occur frequently yea ganging spot blocking happens but i believe that happens at every lvl so whenever u feel u are at an disadvantage u can obviously leave if u are really interested at lvl15 i will tell u the skills and pets later
Disclaimer:get a guild as u start ur journey cause so many guilds are there and they will consider u as food and u will end up ruining ur kdr just like me in tdm gl will be nice seeing u here:)

Yes i am really interested. I already made an account, ign is inflected. I opened blinky too, idk why :/ anyway im trying to figure out what my options are build wise. Im thinking about going level 15 with 2 on heal, 4 on shield, 1 on gale (for the stun), 2 on light, 1 on ice. The extra ice ability for versatility. My main strat will be to run in with a charged shield, tap light and gale, while he is stunned i will continually spam light and autos. Thats my 1v1 strat. Im hoping fir some advice on a better build though

Nostek
01-20-2015, 09:24 PM
Watch out for 17's :/ they are bullies

Primeblades
01-20-2015, 09:26 PM
Watch out for 17's :/ they are bullies

Haha you are level 17 right? ;)

Remarked
01-20-2015, 09:46 PM
Lol a mage at 15 with para could kite a tank without para and drain its mana and kill it. Happened to me a few times and im maxed. Fml dont mistake singe mages for weak targets.

Primeblades
01-21-2015, 12:52 AM
Lol a mage at 15 with para could kite a tank without para and drain its mana and kill it. Happened to me a few times and im maxed. Fml dont mistake singe mages for weak targets.

What about mages without singe xD i have a feeling im going to be lunch here.

siddhant
01-21-2015, 03:01 AM
Well i guess being that its active, op para/eye twinks will be there. Thanks for the warning

Yes i am really interested. I already made an account, ign is inflected. I opened blinky too, idk why :/ anyway im trying to figure out what my options are build wise. Im thinking about going level 15 with 2 on heal, 4 on shield, 1 on gale (for the stun), 2 on light, 1 on ice. The extra ice ability for versatility. My main strat will be to run in with a charged shield, tap light and gale, while he is stunned i will continually spam light and autos. Thats my 1v1 strat. Im hoping fir some advice on a better build though

u made an awesome choice with blinky its aa is just awesome in vs but when it comes to 5vs5 ribbit and vixen is usually what i prefer whereas ur build seems like an endgame build err curse is the most imp skill here 4/5 curse 3/5 light 2/5heal 4/5 shield and u can use ur 1point on either ice or gale ur choice hope this helps looking forward to seeing u:)

Primeblades
01-21-2015, 10:06 AM
u made an awesome choice with blinky its aa is just awesome in vs but when it comes to 5vs5 ribbit and vixen is usually what i prefer whereas ur build seems like an endgame build err curse is the most imp skill here 4/5 curse 3/5 light 2/5heal 4/5 shield and u can use ur 1point on either ice or gale ur choice hope this helps looking forward to seeing u:)

No passives :disillusionment: if everyone uses curse, shouldn't that impel you to try something different? Is there any other build option? Maybe a nuke build?

Higuani
01-21-2015, 11:20 AM
I am building aswell a mage but for lvl17 i go for Shield/heal/light/fire and try achieve OP dmg.
Pets problably Dova/Blinky/yowie/gyrm/slag/orion

Try Always go for maximum DMG you don't need to care about HP/armor, A mage is ALWAYS food keep that in mind. Try to kill before you get killed.

Little tip for vs:
Slag aa if it stuns + fireball stun you can stunlock rogues and if you crit with lightning bye bye rogue.

Primeblades
01-21-2015, 01:05 PM
I am building aswell a mage but for lvl17 i go for Shield/heal/light/fire and try achieve OP dmg.
Pets problably Dova/Blinky/yowie/gyrm/slag/orion

Try Always go for maximum DMG you don't need to care about HP/armor, A mage is ALWAYS food keep that in mind. Try to kill before you get killed.

Little tip for vs:
Slag aa if it stuns + fireball stun you can stunlock rogues and if you crit with lightning bye bye rogue.

Crit is so low at twink levels. It will be an amazing feat to exceed 10% crit chance at level 15

siddhant
01-21-2015, 10:40 PM
No passives :disillusionment: if everyone uses curse, shouldn't that impel you to try something different? Is there any other build option? Maybe a nuke build?

nope without curse u dont stand a chance

siddhant
01-21-2015, 10:40 PM
Crit is so low at twink levels. It will be an amazing feat to exceed 10% crit chance at level 15

my crit is 9%without any eye:p

Primeblades
01-21-2015, 10:52 PM
my crit si 9%without any eye:p

Wow... How? What equipment? Anyway i didnt get your message till it was too late... Ill just have to respec. What is your ign anyway? Maybe i can find you in game

siddhant
01-23-2015, 03:32 AM
Wow... How? What equipment? Anyway i didnt get your message till it was too late... Ill just have to respec. What is your ign anyway? Maybe i can find you in game

sidpvp:ign
without curse no chance
and my reccomended gear for u would be
exp rif of brut(for balance)/exp rif of assault(for dps)
ice set(for +10primary stats to int)/anc set
char circ of brutlvl14(very cheap and better)/winter star ring of warfare
eerie necr amu of brut(that is how i get such high crit with blinky)/tarlok heart of brut(for balance)
gemming depends on ur budget ty:)

Primeblades
01-23-2015, 10:16 AM
sidpvp:ign
without curse no chance
and my reccomended gear for u would be
exp rif of brut(for balance)/exp rif of assault(for dps)
ice set(for +10primary stats to int)/anc set
char circ of brutlvl14(very cheap and better)/winter star ring of warfare
eerie necr amu of brut(that is how i get such high crit with blinky)/tarlok heart of brut(for balance)
gemming depends on ur budget ty:)

Alright awesome. I have the ancient helm and expedition gun. I also have the ornate amulate, it costs 500 gold so its super cheap, the other amulates tou mention are better of course, however since im low on gold i just bought the cheaper one.

siddhant
01-23-2015, 10:28 AM
Alright awesome. I have the ancient helm and expedition gun. I also have the ornate amulate, it costs 500 gold so its super cheap, the other amulates tou mention are better of course, however since im low on gold i just bought the cheaper one.

I guess the anc armor +ring would cost u around 70k think u can afford it?

Primeblades
01-23-2015, 10:57 AM
I guess the anc armor +ring would cost u around 70k think u can afford it?

Yep haha. Im just gonna need to save up a bit of gold :)

siddhant
01-23-2015, 11:04 AM
Yep haha. Im just gonna need to save up a bit of gold :)

Btw if u feel my stats kinda nubish todae dont blame me my para gem got taken away from me todae sadly :(
PS:if u go on to defeat me in vs now i would feel really shamed but gl

Primeblades
01-23-2015, 12:25 PM
Btw if u feel my stats kinda nubish todae dont blame me my para gem got taken away from me todae sadly :(
PS:if u go on to defeat me in vs now i would feel really shamed but gl

Awww im sorry bro. How did you lose your para?

Bro dont worry. I tried to kill this mage who had singe when i was in the respawn room in ctf with the invincibility shield. He just sat there and waited till my shield was gone lol, i couldnt kill him :/

siddhant
01-24-2015, 12:05 AM
well that para was satty and he had given me since he said i was better than me than apparnetly his gf decided to create a mage and i had to return back his para
Hmm mage with singe who sattyrocks?bakato?spookylove?keyli?these are the only mages ik with singe here and u went to ctf without a guild y ruining ur kdr err?

Primeblades
01-24-2015, 11:21 AM
well that para was satty and he had given me since he said i was better than me than apparnetly his gf decided to create a mage and i had to return back his para
Hmm mage with singe who sattyrocks?bakato?spookylove?keyli?these are the only mages ik with singe here and u went to ctf without a guild y ruining ur kdr err?

It was the ghost bakato. Im sorry you had to give back your para, but bro my stats are really sad, dont worry about anything :) anyway i dont really care much about my kdr, even though i have more kills than deaths kdr doesnt mean much to me. I only play for fun not for show. Also i joined this guild called hard core, im not sure what guild you are in but hard core is a fun guild

siddhant
01-24-2015, 11:16 PM
It was the ghost bakato. Im sorry you had to give back your para, but bro my stats are really sad, dont worry about anything :) anyway i dont really care much about my kdr, even though i have more kills than deaths kdr doesnt mean much to me. I only play for fun not for show. Also i joined this guild called hard core, im not sure what guild you are in but hard core is a fun guild
Bakato lvl16 mage he is good and u joined hard core hmm fairly new guild majorburns is a good mage out there incase u need some help dont know whether he is friendly or no but gl with ur future endeavours:)

Primeblades
01-25-2015, 12:30 AM
Bakato lvl16 mage he is good and u joined hard core hmm fairly new guild majorburns is a good mage out there incase u need some help dont know whether he is friendly or no but gl with ur future endeavours:)

Thanks bro. As much as i liked <hard core> i had to leave to support a good friend of mine in his guild <healingleaves>. Never talked much to Majorburns, he has singe though so yea i was intimidated :disturbed: anyway i hope to see you in pvp soon :) its been pretty crazy. Btw what guild are you in?

siddhant
01-25-2015, 11:57 PM
Thanks bro. As much as i liked <hard core> i had to leave to support a good friend of mine in his guild <healingleaves>. Never talked much to Majorburns, he has singe though so yea i was intimidated :disturbed: anyway i hope to see you in pvp soon :) its been pretty crazy. Btw what guild are you in?

i joined i fellow i and healing leave nevr even heard that name who is master?

EQT
01-26-2015, 05:38 AM
I was a l20 twink mage the items are relatively cheap and the balance is amazing. I could best a l20-21 max warrior and I had one para rest grand glacials Using blinky as pet. I love that bracket but it was not active enough so I went l15-16

Primeblades
01-26-2015, 11:04 AM
i joined i fellow i and healing leave nevr even heard that name who is master?
Oh cool, iv seen <i fellow i> before. Idk who guildmaster of <healingleaves> is, it was changed so frequently.

I was a l20 twink mage the items are relatively cheap and the balance is amazing. I could best a l20-21 max warrior and I had one para rest grand glacials Using blinky as pet. I love that bracket but it was not active enough so I went l15-16

I know what you mean. I have a level 22 mage, it was a fun bracket, but now its inactive. level 15 is fun, its very active and does not cost a ton of money to be decent.

siddhant
01-26-2015, 08:06 PM
and ur ign at 15 would be?

siddhant
01-26-2015, 08:10 PM
[QUOTE=Primeblades;2024448]Oh cool, iv seen <i fellow i> before. Idk who guildmaster of <healingleaves> is, it was changed so frequently.
well i ended up leaving fellow since it was a new guild so not many members and i would end up getting ganged zzz and well i joined impereza and that guild is hugeeeee fun being there and healing leave is 13-15 bracket or what cauz hearing that name for the first time

XxpuretankxX
01-26-2015, 08:13 PM
how u lose para?

siddhant
01-26-2015, 08:23 PM
how u lose para?
the para was in my friend armour and he had given me for use then his gf decides to play mage so i had to give the armour to her.

Primeblades
01-27-2015, 12:09 AM
[QUOTE=Primeblades;2024448]Oh cool, iv seen <i fellow i> before. Idk who guildmaster of <healingleaves> is, it was changed so frequently.
well i ended up leaving fellow since it was a new guild so not many members and i would end up getting ganged zzz and well i joined impereza and that guild is hugeeeee fun being there and healing leave is 13-15 bracket or what cauz hearing that name for the first time

Aww imp.... That guild scares me xD they are always ganging me

siddhant
01-27-2015, 02:35 AM
[QUOTE=siddhant;2025125]

Aww imp.... That guild scares me xD they are always ganging me
Well every guild gangs in my opinion imp legit fnf prostyle and especially when they see a cute smurf it is gg:p

Primeblades
01-27-2015, 11:41 AM
[QUOTE=Primeblades;2025382]
Well every guild gangs in my opinion imp legit fnf prostyle and especially when they see a cute smurf it is gg:p

Lol yea, i think they have my name memorized as the squshy mage :) they join like every game to get free kills from me. Luckily i have gale, its a fun trolling skill, they cant catch me

siddhant
01-27-2015, 12:41 PM
[QUOTE=siddhant;2025514]

Lol yea, i think they have my name memorized as the squshy mage :) they join like every game to get free kills from me. Luckily i have gale, its a fun trolling skill, they cant catch me
lol gale i am already imagining a very bad kdr even thou u dont care and for begginer one should always look to join big guilds like fnf and impereza and sad luck having them always lol

Primeblades
01-28-2015, 12:18 AM
[QUOTE=Primeblades;2026116]
lol gale i am already imagining a very bad kdr even thou u dont care and for begginer one should always look to join big guilds like fnf and impereza and sad luck having them always lol

Big guilds come with a price. All big guilds do is gang and use sheer force as their way to win. I like small guilds where i can actually make a difference by being there, using strategy to help my friends accomplish great feats.

The reason i like gale so much is because nobody els likes it :) i dont like having the same build as every other mage, cause if i do than im practically just as good as any other mage. i like being unique, i like to try out new abilities. Its fun to strategize. If there were no strategy to this game, than i wouldnt be here now. Also gale can stun with 1 tap so instead of having to charge fire, i can simply tao gale. Makes it great for getting in combos

siddhant
01-28-2015, 02:48 AM
[QUOTE=siddhant;2026167]

Big guilds come with a price. All big guilds do is gang and use sheer force as their way to win. I like small guilds where i can actually make a difference by being there, using strategy to help my friends accomplish great feats.

The reason i like gale so much is because nobody els likes it :) i dont like having the same build as every other mage, cause if i do than im practically just as good as any other mage. i like being unique, i like to try out new abilities. Its fun to strategize. If there were no strategy to this game, than i wouldnt be here now. Also gale can stun with 1 tap so instead of having to charge fire, i can simply tao gale. Makes it great for getting in combos
And i dont expect small guilds to ever match a big guild in 5vs5 small guilds just leave and due to lack of members online u end up getting ganged small guild is good if u have tons of friend to help and gale i have nevr tried that skill tbh not in pve/pvp cauz that skill just doesnt suit my style i always prefer light curse and fire i use at endgame at 15 its cooldown feels very long

Primeblades
01-28-2015, 12:41 PM
[QUOTE=Primeblades;2026936]
And i dont expect small guilds to ever match a big guild in 5vs5 small guilds just leave and due to lack of members online u end up getting ganged small guild is good if u have tons of friend to help and gale i have nevr tried that skill tbh not in pve/pvp cauz that skill just doesnt suit my style i always prefer light curse and fire i use at endgame at 15 its cooldown feels very long

Well thats great, light, curse, and fire are great skills. Indeed gale has a high cd, however its mobility increase, if used correctly, can be extremely useful.

Although small guilds are likely to lose guild wars, i just find them funner. There is not as much ganging in small guilds

siddhant
01-28-2015, 08:11 PM
[QUOTE=siddhant;2027074]

Well thats great, light, curse, and fire are great skills. Indeed gale has a high cd, however its mobility increase, if used correctly, can be extremely useful.

Although small guilds are likely to lose guild wars, i just find them funner. There is not as much ganging in small guilds
Truely opinions differ and what is ur dps/dmg armour and health?just asking out of curiosity.

Primeblades
01-29-2015, 12:53 AM
[QUOTE=Primeblades;2027679]
Truely opinions differ and what is ur dps/dmg armour and health?just asking out of curiosity.

Pretty low, im not sure off hand. Ill have to check. Btw bro im not seeing you on much :/ i wish i could pvp with you sometime. Maybe its the time difference, i live in United States California

siddhant
01-29-2015, 02:28 AM
[QUOTE=siddhant;2028190]

Pretty low, im not sure off hand. Ill have to check. Btw bro im not seeing you on much :/ i wish i could pvp with you sometime. Maybe its the time difference, i live in United States California
Nah dude it is my fault i have studies and stuff so on weekdays i only play around 30min-1hr on satuardays i usually play around 3-5hrs but i dont see u much
Idk maybe i guess i should be able to play 2-3hrs todae since dont have much stuff todae lets see ...

Primeblades
01-30-2015, 01:06 AM
[QUOTE=Primeblades;2028456]
Nah dude it is my fault i have studies and stuff so on weekdays i only play around 30min-1hr on satuardays i usually play around 3-5hrs but i dont see u much
Idk maybe i guess i should be able to play 2-3hrs todae since dont have much stuff todae lets see ...

Ahh ok bro, maybe its a hit and miss type of thing

siddhant
01-30-2015, 03:18 AM
Ahh ok bro, maybe its a hit and miss type of thing[/QUOTE]

ahh i guess u play when i m sitting in those boring lectures of scul zzz

Primeblades
01-30-2015, 02:56 PM
Ahh ok bro, maybe its a hit and miss type of thing

ahh i guess u play when i m sitting in those boring lectures of scul zzz[/QUOTE]

Lol. Yes i do