PDA

View Full Version : Ancient Planar Pendant Recipe

upaokafi
01-20-2015, 04:46 PM
Hi. I was fortunate to loot this yesterday and could anyone give me some advice (for Mage). Would you sell or keep? If you keep is it simple to craft it? How many gem slots does it have? If you cant make another 18million gold would you go for this, or would you rather sell and use the cash on Singe? Many thans for your thoughts.

Hadec
01-20-2015, 04:52 PM
hey bro grata for ur luck...u may hear different thoughts from each player..
thing is u can get a good myth gun or stuff.or a singe...or if ur lucky a samael.
also u coould have mythic pemdant...its ur choise domt listen to anyone...again grats for ur luck

CouchPass
01-20-2015, 04:54 PM
You would want to keep it unless you are in need of gold! It has a very low drop rate and is (obviously) the best pendant in-game. If you do need gold, I recommend you sell now while it's rare. You can check the ingredients for crafting by yourself. I do not think they are extravagant personally but your thoughts may differ. Hope this helped :)

Caabatric
01-20-2015, 08:54 PM
i suggest selling and then buying stuff until you have only 2-4m left of gold.
Then if your a good mercher you should be able to keep a good amount of gold in your pocket and eventually be able to buy the recipe again this time to craft.im not sure if you can craft the pendant and then still use the recipe though.

Cray
01-21-2015, 03:09 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=187599
thats the pendants stats.
For the crafting ingredients u shud talk to apprentice nova in planar tombs he explains better than I wud lol.
Imo u shud sell the recipe and the staff u have now, and then buy an elon gun. Then u shud have about 13m still or so, which u cud either use for merching, saving for expansion or buying singe

Dex Scene
01-21-2015, 03:24 AM
Wow so lucky. I don't know why it makes me sad the more I hear people loot it. Maybe Iam just jealous.
If you lack some mythic weapons and other things you can sell it and buy mythic weapons and all the stuffs you need to craft it..if you have them already keep it and craft the pend. Its really op pend.

Lisafaye
01-21-2015, 07:17 AM
Sell the recipe now since its still hot lol

Kakashis
01-21-2015, 08:58 AM
sell now

upaokafi
01-21-2015, 01:14 PM
Ty guys appreciate the comments

aneshsinghblu
01-22-2015, 02:32 AM
yo. .hold on to it. .the ingredients to make the pendant not so hard to get.