PDA

View Full Version : Thanks you STS

CouchPass
01-20-2015, 04:57 PM
I would just like to say thank you StS. While people are complaining about breeze, pendant drop rate, etc. I would like to thank you for all the things you have done for us. I completely understand how hard it is and I know you guys are trying your best. Keep up the great work! :) :)

Titanium
01-20-2015, 05:11 PM
Ok , fine ! I'm going to thank your post ! Even if I seen this kinda of 100000000 times . I don't care anymore. I want to be cool too. I want to thank to STS too for everything ! Thank You STS ! Please thank my post too ! YAY ! I feel like i need to hear that song " Imagine all the peopleeeeeeeeeeeeee....... "

Jhawkeye
01-20-2015, 05:22 PM
They don't give Arcanes. Already tried... Jk Jk. Sarcasm. STS really does their best. Managing a game this huge must be hard. I almost went crazy managing an rsps with 3 people on it..

Doframingo
01-20-2015, 05:59 PM
ok , fine ! I'm going to thank your post ! Even if i seen this kinda of 100000000 times . I don't care anymore. I want to be cool too. I want to thank to sts too for everything ! Thank you sts ! Please thank my post too ! Yay ! I feel like i need to hear that song " imagine all the peopleeeeeeeeeeeeee....... "

xdddddddddd

Hadec
01-20-2015, 06:43 PM
Ok , fine ! I'm going to thank your post ! Even if I seen this kinda of 100000000 times . I don't care anymore. I want to be cool too. I want to thank to STS too for everything ! Thank You STS ! Please thank my post too ! YAY ! I feel like i need to hear that song " Imagine all the peopleeeeeeeeeeeeee....... "

dude i laughed at please thank my post too hehe...well they do their best thats a fact...but game stills lags and stuff..