PDA

View Full Version : 2v5 fun with fnf :)

Arrowz
01-20-2015, 05:13 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pZwCa4eRSqo
Heres the link for a video of my bro and I fighting 2v5 with fnf and co. Each side had 2 breeze but wallhugging op lol. Granted, these werent their best players and only one of them were lvl 17 but still, they had 3 more people. And pls check out Tastebow's channel for frequent pvp vids brought to you guys from mvpvp :)

Primeblades
01-20-2015, 05:38 PM
Looks like fun. Do you guys have lots of guild wars in your bracket?

Justbaiokai
01-20-2015, 05:56 PM
:d :d :d

UndeadJudge
01-20-2015, 06:33 PM
3:16 clutch save dude LOL

Gj, hilarious fight too. Sniped like a baws.

(Also btw, you press insert video on edit menu and paste the URL, that way the actual video shows instead of the link).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Arrowz
01-20-2015, 06:54 PM
Looks like fun. Do you guys have lots of guild wars in your bracket?

Yes there are multiple wars on a daily basis.

3:16 clutch save dude LOL

Gj, hilarious fight too. Sniped like a baws.

(Also btw, you press insert video on edit menu and paste the URL, that way the actual video shows instead of the link).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ik i couldve done this but i didnt want the video to be removed for any reason so i just put the link there instead. @3:16 lol i just noticed his health hit 0 percent, must be because this game usually rounds down. And justbaiokai was the one recording i was the other nab :)

UndeadJudge
01-20-2015, 08:10 PM
Yes there are multiple wars on a daily basis.

Ik i couldve done this but i didnt want the video to be removed for any reason so i just put the link there instead. @3:16 lol i just noticed his health hit 0 percent, must be because this game usually rounds down. And justbaiokai was the one recording i was the other nab :)

Ah I see, makes rly no difference, just was letting you know. And you guys were a pretty good team, it's always nice to see a warrior protecting the rogue as he should, and rogues actually using walls in CTF.

I don't even play this bracket and I can already see how sad it is watching the enemy rogues...even so, it took a lot of skill to be able to pull off a 2v5. Kudos to you guys :D

Alhuntrazeck
01-20-2015, 09:00 PM
Gj guys, wow! :o

Always good to see a good game being played.

Dex Scene
01-21-2015, 12:38 AM
Says Video is not available :(
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/20/56a88f08f4afbb918489624d8d4f3129.jpg

Justbaiokai
01-21-2015, 01:18 AM
http://youtu.be/pZwCa4eRSqo
Hopefully this will work better for you, dex scene :)

Appeltjes
01-21-2015, 03:06 AM

Ty that worked:)

Dex Scene
01-21-2015, 03:17 AM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/21/ed101a9bef6a1d640b8f5c1c622bcb23.jpg

Sadly didn't :(

Appeltjes
01-21-2015, 03:18 AM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/21/ed101a9bef6a1d640b8f5c1c622bcb23.jpg

Sadly didn't :(

O.o I had the same issue as u but this worked for me:/

Dex Scene
01-21-2015, 03:20 AM
O.o I had the same issue as u but this worked for me:/
Weird.. isn't it?vMaybe the uploader need to tweak some settings. :(

kurd4ever
01-21-2015, 03:22 AM
this is 4v2 one of them is a nebwie can see from his pet .. you guys play good but i would be more impressed if there would be strong ones from fnf couse i can only see 1-2 good in their team while you both using breez is huge advantage.. but gj anyway

here is also a vid kobane vs mvp 5v3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaBiFu9wgXw&feature=youtu.be

Dex Scene
01-21-2015, 03:32 AM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/21/34ae4a1f684f987ed848746973a5b75d.jpg

Ugh lol. Maybe something is wrong with my YouTube. I better jump off Breckenridge bridge.

kurd4ever
01-21-2015, 03:34 AM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/21/34ae4a1f684f987ed848746973a5b75d.jpg

Ugh lol. Maybe something is wrong with my YouTube. I better jump off Breckenridge bridge.

must be yours hehe works fine for me and others who watched

Dex Scene
01-21-2015, 03:37 AM
must be yours hehe works fine for me and others who watched
Iam an arcane legend video lover. Even though it says Video is not available, Maybe I have watched it before in tapatalk. Isn't it that where opponents were using breeze and I remember Sykix was killing the most!

Appeltjes
01-21-2015, 03:37 AM
http://youtu.be/6DNuYLIaYT0

Dex try this one it's not the original so the quality is lower but this might work:)

Appeltjes
01-21-2015, 03:40 AM
Iam an arcane legend video lover. Even though it says Video is not available, Maybe I have watched it before in tapatalk. Isn't it that where opponents were using breeze and I remember Sykix was killing the most!

Nope wrong video dex :3

Dex Scene
01-21-2015, 03:42 AM
http://youtu.be/6DNuYLIaYT0

Dex try this one it's not the original so the quality is lower but this might work:)
Wow nice video.. Im impressed how they did 2v5

kurd4ever
01-21-2015, 03:53 AM
well not availble couse its from phone.. try watch from computer im sure it will work

Appeltjes
01-21-2015, 05:12 AM
well not availble couse its from phone.. try watch from computer im sure it will work

The one I send did work for dex and mine also is from a phone :)

Jinklin
01-21-2015, 06:05 AM
Hmm ?

Justbaiokai
01-21-2015, 06:27 AM
If you can't watch it maybe go to YouTube, type in ; Tastebow AL Pvp
That's my YouTube channel, maybe you'll be able to watch it from there ( PS. It's in HD on my channel :D )

Dill1sHere
01-21-2015, 06:40 AM
I was fully expected to see the 5 tank, 5 breeze setup FnF uses, but this is just as surprising :P
Very good fighting :D Keep in on :P

Arrowz
01-21-2015, 07:29 AM
this is 4v2 one of them is a nebwie can see from his pet .. you guys play good but i would be more impressed if there would be strong ones from fnf couse i can only see 1-2 good in their team while you both using breez is huge advantage.. but gj anyway

here is also a vid kobane vs mvp 5v3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaBiFu9wgXw&feature=youtu.be

1. I already addressed that these werent fnf's best players.
2. They had just as many breeze
3. You talk about fighting their strong players then show a video against our not as strong members? Meh whatever gf by you guys

kurd4ever
01-21-2015, 07:43 AM
1. I already addressed that these werent fnf's best players.
2. They had just as many breeze
3. You talk about fighting their strong players then show a video against our not as strong members? Meh whatever gf by you guys

as u said before pedis is bukan wich is officer so i guess he must be good couse he officer.. and there was 2 19s in mvp so i guess there are no excuses for the lose other then quality diffrent.. and in your video vs fnf did you andf warrior hide behind the wall wich is good tactic but still gave u huge advantage since they are not able to hit you so i doubt u would win if u where in the spawn room but anyway good video and well played

Arrowz
01-21-2015, 08:08 AM
as u said before pedis is bukan wich is officer so i guess he must be good couse he officer.. and there was 2 19s in mvp so i guess there are no excuses for the lose other then quality diffrent.. and in your video vs fnf did you andf warrior hide behind the wall wich is good tactic but still gave u huge advantage since they are not able to hit you so i doubt u would win if u where in the spawn room but anyway good video and well played

Pedis is not officer

Arrowz
01-21-2015, 08:09 AM
But whatever, the main point of this thread was to show you guys my bros channel so if any of u like pvp vids check it out :)

Dex Scene
01-21-2015, 09:07 AM
But whatever, the main point of this thread was to show you guys my bros channel so if any of u like pvp vids check it out :)
I liked it [emoji51] [emoji106]

Jack O Reaper
01-21-2015, 09:29 AM
Wow goodfigtht, nice at you can survive 2 v 5!!

Btw what recorder did you use because i see that your using ipad if im not wrong.
Thnx!

Primeblades
01-21-2015, 10:02 AM
What was the song from the video?

Higuani
01-21-2015, 10:34 AM
This video shows perfectly how to avoid breeze AA but then again this video shows how OP this pet is in pvp.
Any devs shud see this video so they KNOW whats goin on in pvp lmao.

Great video tbh, Great quality aswell. Hope we get some more video's preferable 5v5 no breeze xd

Zeus
01-21-2015, 11:03 AM
Beat <F N F> last night with them having 3 tanks, a spot block, and arcane rogue w/ my team as L15s, 4 players, and me being only tank. The amount of breezes used at twinking levels is really incredible. You do not see anything like that at end game. Nice job!

Pirate Captain
01-21-2015, 12:03 PM
Beat <F N F> last night with them having 3 tanks, a spot block, and arcane rogue w/ my team as L15s, 4 players, and me being only tank. The amount of breezes used at twinking levels is really incredible. You do not see anything like that at end game. Nice job!

Twinks
Exploiting the game since 1437

Playlist
01-21-2015, 01:45 PM
nice

Justbaiokai
01-21-2015, 06:10 PM
What was the song from the video?

First song ;
Lily wood & the prick and Robin Schulz ; Prayer in C

Second song ;
Naughty Boy Ft. Sam smith ; La La La

Justbaiokai
01-21-2015, 06:12 PM

Btw what recorder did you use because i see that your using ipad if im not wrong.
Thnx!
Yes IPad :) It's a tweak (Jailbroken IPad only) the tweak is called Recordmyscreen or something, I'll have to double check and get back to you :)

Justbaiokai
01-21-2015, 06:14 PM

Thnx!

I can confirm that the tweak is called Recordmyscreen :-)

Arrowz
01-21-2015, 07:38 PM

Thnx!

An alternative if you dont want to jailbreak your ipad is to download shou. Just watch a youtube video on how to download it. Ive recorded with it and it works great. However there is a bug that you will have to fix. When you record gameplay and watch the video afterwards it will show a black screen when it starts recording arcane legends. If you would like to know how to fix that, which i was able to, just send me a message here on forums :)

Jdogxtreme
01-21-2015, 09:34 PM

Well I mean if you want to put it that way...the amount of Samaels, Nekro's, and SnS you see at endgame is incredible. You don't see anything like that at twink levels.

Zeus
01-21-2015, 09:42 PM
Well I mean if you want to put it that way...the amount of Samaels, Nekro's, and SnS you see at endgame is incredible. You don't see anything like that at twink levels.
I see more arcane pets at twinking levels than I do at end game, lol. Twinks are the ones who usually buy up the arcane pet supply, not end gamers.

Jdogxtreme
01-21-2015, 10:07 PM
I see more arcane pets at twinking levels than I do at end game, lol. Twinks are the ones who usually buy up the arcane pet supply, not end gamers.

Ok I don't know what endgame you're talking about but I'm talking about 41, the level where just about everyone owns a Samael, sure there are some SnS scattered at twink levels, a few Sam, and a bit of singe, but are you really trying to say there are more arcane pets at twink levels than at 41?

Zeus
01-21-2015, 10:08 PM
Ok I don't know what endgame you're talking about but I'm talking about 41, the level where just about everyone owns a Samael, sure there are some SnS scattered at twink levels, a few Sam, and a bit of singe, but are you really trying to say there are more arcane pets at twink levels than at 41?

At twink levels as a whole? Yes.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Jdogxtreme
01-21-2015, 10:19 PM

I don't think so, even if twink levels take up as much if not more f the population. Sure there are a few brackets that have a lot of arcanes (10,15 etc), other than those few groups, a Samael is a rarity and those few level zones with high concentrations of arcanes definitely do not add up to that of the amount of which at 41.

Arrowz
01-21-2015, 11:09 PM

The percentage of pvp players at endgame with arcane pets is most definitely higher than the percentage of twinks with arcanes

Zeus
01-21-2015, 11:10 PM
The percentage of pvp players at endgame with arcane pets is most definitely higher than the percentage of twinks with arcanes

Tell that to the people who buy up my arcane pets. It's all twinks and never end gamers, lol.

I'm sure other arcane egg sellers can verify this too.

Arrowz
01-21-2015, 11:49 PM
Tell that to the people who buy up my arcane pets. It's all twinks and never end gamers, lol.

I'm sure other arcane egg sellers can verify this too.

Thats cuz all the endgame pvpers already have samael or singe or something and twinks do not

Zeus
01-22-2015, 12:36 AM
Thats cuz all the endgame pvpers already have samael or singe or something and twinks do not

There's a lot of end game PvPers without Samael or Singe. I've PvPed across a wide range of levels now and honestly can say that twinks as a whole have more arcane pets. Remember, L41 is just one level and the most popular level. Twink is a category. If you look at twinks as a category and end game as a category, twinks by far have more arcane pets than end-gamers. It just doesn't seem this way because of the +2/-2 lobby level separation.

Jdogxtreme
01-22-2015, 01:15 AM
There's a lot of end game PvPers without Samael or Singe. I've PvPed across a wide range of levels now and honestly can say that twinks as a whole have more arcane pets. Remember, L41 is just one level and the most popular level. Twink is a category. If you look at twinks as a category and end game as a category, twinks by far have more arcane pets than end-gamers. It just doesn't seem this way because of the +2/-2 lobby level separation.

When you (or at least I) think of the average endgamer, you think,
-Mythic Armor
-Mythic Helm
-Mythic Weapon (or arcane)
-Blood Ruby or archon
-31 Mythic amulet
-Samael

I have Pvped at 41 before, almost everyone owns a Samael, some may choose not to use it at any given time for various reasons...but nonetheless, the typical endgamer owns a Samael. I'm not trying to call out endgame in any way, it's just how it is. Endgame gear overall is more expensive, so if one can afford all of the mythic/arcane GEAR, it is logical to assume they can also afford an arcane pet. Am I wrong?

Zeus
01-22-2015, 02:02 AM
When you (or at least I) think of the average endgamer, you think,
-Mythic Armor
-Mythic Helm
-Mythic Weapon (or arcane)
-Blood Ruby or archon
-31 Mythic amulet
-Samael

I have Pvped at 41 before, almost everyone owns a Samael, some may choose not to use it at any given time for various reasons...but nonetheless, the typical endgamer owns a Samael. I'm not trying to call out endgame in any way, it's just how it is. Endgame gear overall is more expensive, so if one can afford all of the mythic/arcane GEAR, it is logical to assume they can also afford an arcane pet. Am I wrong?

I'm not saying end game is not more expensive. But in this day and age, Samael is just not as all purpose as it used to be.

Higuani
01-22-2015, 03:12 AM
Atm there is no arcane pets in twinks, The only pet you see is BREEZE (TROLLING)

Back to topic!

TODAY ITS BREEZE NERF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Appeltjes
01-22-2015, 03:43 AM
An alternative if you dont want to jailbreak your ipad is to download shou. Just watch a youtube video on how to download it. Ive recorded with it and it works great. However there is a bug that you will have to fix. When you record gameplay and watch the video afterwards it will show a black screen when it starts recording arcane legends. If you would like to know how to fix that, which i was able to, just send me a message here on forums :)

Lol it is widely known how to fix the black screen.

Justbaiokai
01-22-2015, 05:04 AM
Atm there is no arcane pets in twinks, The only pet you see is BREEZE (TROLLING)

Back to topic!

TODAY ITS BREEZE NERF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jeez ant you're up early

Justbaiokai
01-22-2015, 05:05 AM
Samael is just not as all purpose as it used to be.

Define what you mean, if I was to play 41 rogue I'd probably pick samael or singe would I be wrong to do so?

Arrowz
01-22-2015, 08:12 AM
Lol it is widely known how to fix the black screen.

Is this why the almighty zeus asked me how to fix it ;)

kurd4ever
01-22-2015, 08:28 AM
from mvp vs fnf thread to "arcane pets discussion" lmao nice sub change... back to topic i would like to make an guild war kobane vs mvp 5v5 no breez (breez be useless anyway) so if want make an guild war hit me up in game fake / killhost

Appeltjes
01-22-2015, 08:34 AM

I guess Zeus never used one of these apps before or has missed the invention of youtube/twitter :p

Zeus
01-22-2015, 12:38 PM

The solution you offered me is exactly what's stated in the application itself. Thereby fixing nothing. ._.

Arrowz
01-22-2015, 04:58 PM
The solution you offered me is exactly what's stated in the application itself. Thereby fixing nothing. ._.

Worked for me

Arrowz
01-22-2015, 04:59 PM
from mvp vs fnf thread to "arcane pets discussion" lmao nice sub change... back to topic i would like to make an guild war kobane vs mvp 5v5 no breez (breez be useless anyway) so if want make an guild war hit me up in game fake / killhost

With no lvl 19s sure. But knowing you i expect we will see baszimos, mrxsatan, wxa or some of your other 19s

siddhant
01-23-2015, 04:10 AM
not the best of their players but gj done it is always fun to see fnf being farmed:)

Appeltjes
01-23-2015, 07:30 AM
Fnf is nthn but now it's mostly impreza ganging, today a 4v2 on a 15 tank (me) and a 16 mage where they had 4 16's and a breeze and they still get 2 deaths almost every time before they kill us...

siddhant
01-23-2015, 08:20 AM
Fnf is nthn but now it's mostly impreza ganging, today a 4v2 on a 15 tank (me) and a 16 mage where they had 4 16's and a breeze and they still get 2 deaths almost every time before they kill us...
U should have been online in morning we farmed impreza 4vs3 and they were
Crying that curse since we had two mages btw who was the mage of impreza u were fighting against bakato or atopp?

Appeltjes
01-23-2015, 11:19 AM
U should have been online in morning we farmed impreza 4vs3 and they were
Crying that curse since we had two mages btw who was the mage of impreza u were fighting against bakato or atopp?

They didn't have a mage it was me and a 16 mage vs 1 tank and 3 rogues we still farmed them looking at the end score though^^

siddhant
01-23-2015, 11:26 AM
They didn't have a mage it was me and a 16 mage vs 1 tank and 3 rogues we still farmed them looking at the end score though^^
Awesome job done dude their rogues seemed to be really nubs couldnt even kill a mage lolzzz

Appeltjes
01-23-2015, 12:00 PM
Awesome job done dude their rogues seemed to be really nubs couldnt even kill a mage lolzzz

They are:

Impreza and mac in what they see as a fair fight, 3-15 mages and 2-15 tanks (1 singe and 1 hj as arcane pets) against for as far as we know 2-16 rogues and 3-16 tanks which they after both rogues died switched to 4-tanks (2 samael and when the 4th tank joined 3 samael) after this it still took them 3 quarters of my pets food bar around 11-12 minutes.

They also did this after we helped them kill fnf... We helped them then they just backstabbed us-,-

This also proves that these guilds can't win a 'fair' fight since they needed even more tanks and arcane pets to win.

Appeltjes
01-23-2015, 12:35 PM
Some more ss:

siddhant
01-24-2015, 01:21 AM
with impereza i dont mind cauz they dont stack tanks nor trash talk much but with fnf stack tanks and trash talk
U know legit guild rules right?
Neutral to all guilds attack if they attack first but with fnf autokill no mercy for them whatsoever

XxpuretankxX
01-26-2015, 08:24 PM
nice