PDA

View Full Version : make me a arcane pet with 15 percent damage and 12 percent crit.

lethaljade
01-20-2015, 07:51 PM
Im so tired of no pet being up to scratch with a leader board pet that nobody can obtain. Where is the logic in making a massive stat difference on a pet nobody can get? What happens at the end of the season when it comes to timed records, a team of 4 sns users doesn't even take any skill just spam skills and aa. Especially in higher elite maps such as shuyal and tindrin, at least make us a pet with the same damage and simular crit I dont care if its nekro or this new pet coming out, but if I have to sit through another season with 30 players having a massive advantage over me I think this season will surely be my last.

This may seem like another whiney post, tbh it is. I dont really complain to much on forums and I try to be constructive at all times, but I don't know many of us it takes to say the same thing over and over, about shady and surge being ridiculously op stats wise, I appreciate its a leader board pet, but it already has a unique op aa that distinguishes this pet from everything else, it doesn't need to be the only arcane pet with 15 percentage damage and some crit.

Zeus
01-20-2015, 08:08 PM
As I've said before, some arcane pet needs to match Happiness bonus of SnS. I couldn't agree with this post more and I'm a SnS owner.

I'll still use the pet for the amazing AA it provides but I would like to have other options as well. Lately, I seem to turn to SnS for everything because the lesser Happiness bonus of every other pet just doesn't seem or feel like a worthy trade off (excluding Singe which comes close but not close enough).

mlb2005
01-20-2015, 08:26 PM
Leaderboard guys had a good amount of time with the top pet. I see no reason why they couldn't make another pet to even things up for people who would like to compete with them.

Volt
01-20-2015, 10:44 PM
Im so tired of no pet being up to scratch with a leader board pet that nobody can obtain. Where is the logic in making a massive stat difference on a pet nobody can get? What happens at the end of the season when it comes to timed records, a team of 4 sns users doesn't even take any skill just spam skills and aa. Especially in higher elite maps such as shuyal and tindrin, at least make us a pet with the same damage and simular crit I dont care if its nekro or this new pet coming out, but if I have to sit through another season with 30 players having a massive advantage over me I think this season will surely be my last.

This may seem like another whiney post, tbh it is. I dont really complain to much on forums and I try to be constructive at all times, but I don't know many of us it takes to say the same thing over and over, about shady and surge being ridiculously op stats wise, I appreciate its a leader board pet, but it already has a unique op aa that distinguishes this pet from everything else, it doesn't need to be the only arcane pet with 15 percentage damage and some crit.

Weren't you Selling an sns egg?

ilikerice
01-20-2015, 11:20 PM
New pet would be nice

davidvilla
01-20-2015, 11:26 PM

We waited this long for nekro buff and I'm sure nekro won't get any special stat neither the great aa to come close to new arcane pet. And yes, all it comes down this Thursday. If nekro gets the poor stat as mentioned then thers no point to continue game with a headache pet (sunk gold). Seasons old samael and sns rules the game so thers no need to play with other pets and no need to waste my time here. So I think it's time to say good bye soon.

Spell
01-21-2015, 12:42 AM
Zzz jade u should have opened the one u won lol...

kixkaxx
01-21-2015, 12:45 AM
As I have mentioned for many times, Sns's stat was buffed after the event. This is completely unfair for those who sold their sns and those who didn't run the event because of the original stat. Currently, Sns gives +50dmg on rogue compare with Samael. Totally unfair for time run.

Haligali
01-21-2015, 01:54 AM
The usual answer for this is 'they worked hard' so if you won an event lb, you got fundamental right for being op forever. But not on every event, if you compete on last two, then you worked less hard, so you deserve a vanity only.

lethaljade
01-21-2015, 03:20 AM
Zzz jade u should have opened the one u won lol...

The pet wasnt ridiculously op when it first came out so I got rid of it and spent the gold on nekro , I got trolled.

Lisafaye
01-21-2015, 07:12 AM
Lets hope for the new coming pet to be better and everyone has a chance of getting it lol

Dalmony
01-21-2015, 08:19 AM
The fact that the OP won this pet and then sold it based on stats only to have it buffed later is just a first class example of how unfair it is to keep changing items after their release. How are people supposed to make informed decisions when the goalposts are constantly being moved.

Candylicks
01-21-2015, 08:32 AM
This is the ONE thing that I can get very worked up over. That event was so unfair for many many reasons but I don't need to re-hash. I consider this LB season a wash as we all know the 4 SnS parties will enjoy sweeping the boards at the end and LOL'ing the whole way. Because you know pressing that AA = skill right.

All I can say is they better give EVERYONE a freaking shot at a red pet that is = to SnS so this doesn't have a repeat next season as SnS grows even more powerful at the next cap.

Dear STS,

Make us a new red pet and stick that bad boy in locked for us to get. NO CRAFTING for this one.

Regards,
Candy

raw
01-21-2015, 10:31 AM
The fact that the OP won this pet and then sold it based on stats only to have it buffed later is just a first class example of how unfair it is to keep changing items after their release. How are people supposed to make informed decisions when the goalposts are constantly being moved.

This is has been an huge underlying issue for a while now. Rather than QA-ing as they should, STG releases items/content and then tends to have to adjust whatever they released due to player feedback. TBH this is what Beta Testers are for! I can cite example and after example of buffs and debuffs, and tbh it makes me uneasy as a customer to not know what to expect. I've said this before but... Quality over Quantity.

If I'm not mistaken SnS was released, buffed, then debuffed (twice?). Jade, I'm sorry that you were tricked by STG into thinking that selling SnS would be a good call. I probably would have done the same thing! And tbh the damage differential doesn't account for much. There are dozens of other factors that can bridge the gap between a 10/12% damage pet and a 15% damage pet with an OP AA. What's the challenge in any competition if you just have the best gear and stack your party with multiple SnS? None... that's not any fun (at least in IMO).

Zeus
01-21-2015, 10:40 AM
Whoa whoa, I am all for making a Shady & Surge equal but do not make it seem like LB runners were tricked. Most LB runners got a good 80-150M out of their eggs. The pet was still a very formidable pet prior to the nerf but it was not worth the amount people had asked for and that is why it got buffed. I don't see how LB runners can feel jaded about that. (No pun intended on the jaded part)

lethaljade
01-21-2015, 12:14 PM
Whoa whoa, I am all for making a Shady & Surge equal but do not make it seem like LB runners were tricked. Most LB runners got a good 80-150M out of their eggs. The pet was still a very formidable pet prior to the nerf but it was not worth the amount people had asked for and that is why it got buffed. I don't see how LB runners can feel jaded about that. (No pun intended on the jaded part)

Lmao would work as a pun though!

Candylicks
01-21-2015, 12:23 PM
Out of thanks, Shiny but +1 for that. And available in locked is what we need.

Veluthe
01-21-2015, 12:33 PM
I agree with this too as ive seen my share of sns op-ness in pve and pvp. I know its lb pet and should be better than others cus ppl worked hard but not so much that other pets dont stand chance. Personally I could say all arcane is op because ill never have one lol. It would be nice to have one obtainable by other means other than locked and spending hundred millions. Perhaps through a long challenging quest or super rare drop.

NorthernEcho
01-23-2015, 09:03 PM
Why locked only? I'd rather sink my money into my boat then this game. Granted I buy some plat.. But good lord.

Xorrior
01-23-2015, 09:59 PM
Please STS make a pet more OP than SnS and please make it available in.......my inventory.

siddhant
01-24-2015, 02:21 AM
why should that pet only be available in locked@shiny i liked the concept of nekro crafting apart from the vial part whose drop was ridiculosly low when that pet came already there have been threads stating ingredients can be drop from elite and arena boss with not a really low drop of those ingredients and None of the ingredients should only be availabe by popping crates ty

Wutzgood
01-24-2015, 08:34 AM
This is exactly why giving vanities to the lb winners is better than an op pet. Hope it always remains that way with events.

Madnex
01-24-2015, 04:25 PM
Let's stay on topic.

Also agreeing on this. It's not just the happiness bonus that makes the pet OP, it's the ability to stack its high-damaging and banishing pools. It was designed without considering how two or more SNS's circles can stack on purpose. This creates too large of an advantage, primarily in PvE maps.

Suggestion:
Limit the damage pools that can be active at once to four. Boom, problems solved everywhere.

SacredKnight
01-25-2015, 06:04 PM
This is the ONE thing that I can get very worked up over. That event was so unfair for many many reasons but I don't need to re-hash. I consider this LB season a wash as we all know the 4 SnS parties will enjoy sweeping the boards at the end and LOL'ing the whole way. Because you know pressing that AA = skill right.

All I can say is they better give EVERYONE a freaking shot at a red pet that is = to SnS so this doesn't have a repeat next season as SnS grows even more powerful at the next cap.

Dear STS,

Make us a new red pet and stick that bad boy in locked for us to get. NO CRAFTING for this one.

Regards,
Candy

No crafting? How about a red guy who doesn't have anything that comes from locks. A pet that is crafted from "materials" only found whilst fighting in Elites, no need to purchase some ancient relic or grind for a dragonite bar! A pet that you can only, and I mean only obtain from elites*.

* e.g.
Pet: Unicorn
Materials:
KFC-Only found by killing Elite Chickens (Non trade able/stashable essence type thingy)
Rainbows-Only found by eating KFC (Non trade able/stashable essence type thingy)
Etc.- Other stuff like this. All essence type thingies, nothing from a chest or that can be purchased from CS or found in a locked. Possibly grinded for with some kind of token but again, non trade able/stashable.

Candylicks
01-25-2015, 08:11 PM
Ikr. LOL. I just want to know if anyone has looked fossil since the *buff* of its rarity.

NorthernEcho
01-25-2015, 08:12 PM
Okay.

Kriticality
01-25-2015, 08:18 PM
I posted thread on it here in gd. Seems one rumor. Soon as one is confirmed... You'll find me in arena permanently. :)

Arpluvial
01-26-2015, 12:44 AM
Hey guys,

I have cleaned up this thread. Let's keep things friendly and forum appropriate, please.