PDA

View Full Version : Tanky Op Build

Medetix
01-21-2015, 01:55 AM
So the other day I was really bored, I was messing around and was PvPing with a STR/DEX operative. I know people say FULL DEX is the best build (Which is obviously true.) But this build wasn't too shabby. The build had: 150 STR, 101 DEX. I found it works great with Full Stargod, Dodge implant, and Jailbroken Tacs. So then it would give you 46 Dodge and you could basically tank any other operative with that kind of dodge.

~This is basically an almost completely useless post, but I just wanted to make the Op section of the forums a little interesting :P

Slant
01-21-2015, 06:30 AM
lol :P
it's probably a dodge tank more than a tank. The dodge implant along with blur should get you through tough spots even with a full dex build. And a tank build for OP is probably not very efficient at dealing damage
will try it though, just for kicks

Burninglamp
01-21-2015, 06:04 PM
.____. ok

XxReiReixX
01-21-2015, 10:59 PM
Great post! I would suggest using pink operative set for a good tank. Other than that, the implant and gun is pretty good. The stats seems iffy, but still legit so it seems like a pretty good tanking build. Most people don't expect a tanky Operative so it's a pretty big gimmick to go for.