PDA

View Full Version : Daily Rewards

kydrian
01-21-2015, 09:15 AM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/21/252482bde0c2a13f82f4a65e75fdbdd2.jpg
Will this ever come back or did they remove it for a reason http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/21/fe6792d730f059bea688866132cf2795.jpg
Just wondering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kalentrea
01-21-2015, 09:21 AM
Why do I Seem to know you?
Are you that guy that hangs out in Kraag like months ago?

Oh yea about your post going on to the topic
Id pretty much want that it gives 'noob' players to actually get something lol but there came.. Shazbot and Klaas its the same mechanics of getting something its just that there are days counting in those pictures and tells you what you'll get.
Idk if they'll bring it back doe since we have the npcs doing almost the same thing 'Shazbot and Klaas'

kydrian
01-21-2015, 09:29 AM
Why do I Seem to know you?
Are you that guy that hangs out in Kraag like months ago?

Oh yea about your post going on to the topic
Id pretty much want that it gives 'noob' players to actually get something lol but there came.. Shazbot and Klaas its the same mechanics of getting something its just that there are days counting in those pictures and tells you what you'll get.
Idk if they'll bring it back doe since we have the npcs doing almost the same thing 'Shazbot and Klaas'

Yes I've seen you before I think lol I don't think it was months ago maybe like 2 days o.O? But this gives new players 1k gold each day xD I know that's not much but it's good for pet food .-.
And a free elixir

Kalentrea
01-21-2015, 09:39 AM
Yes I've seen you before I think lol I don't think it was months ago maybe like 2 days o.O? But this gives new players 1k gold each day xD I know that's not much but it's good for pet food .-.
And a free elixir

Uhmmm 'Kalentrea' is a new account .-. Are you that dude that has a name near the name 'Kydrian' (Using name 2 times is just bad) well 4-6weeks old<The character Kalentrea

Yea but the problem is people will make 100 characters and eventually transfer gold to his/her main character claiming that thing everyday so maybe not giving gold.. Maybe just free elixir then the best rewards could be Platinum, pets/eggs, and other stuff

kydrian
01-21-2015, 09:58 AM
Uhmmm 'Kalentrea' is a new account .-. Are you that dude that has a name near the name 'Kydrian' (Using name 2 times is just bad) well 4-6weeks old<The character Kalentrea

Yea but the problem is people will make 100 characters and eventually transfer gold to his/her main character claiming that thing everyday so maybe not giving gold.. Maybe just free elixir then the best rewards could be Platinum, pets/eggs, and other stuff

No that other person looks up too me .-. Can't remember his name it's like kridrian something like that but yea that's my friend the only accounts I've ever had are kydriian, kydrian, kydrain, sqix, ceiz, cizu, darkparadises, frowning, pleasuring, viez, kydra, kydro, ._. I have a lot of accounts xD maybe you might know one and I remember seeing you before like 2 or 3 days ago maybe someone with a identical name and that is true but it's just 1k right now just to feed a pet for level41 is 1,250 gold lol