PDA

View Full Version : Lots of suggestions...

dancerdudes
04-10-2010, 03:52 PM
I love your game! I just have a few suggestions so then I can SERIOUSLY brag about it. I have already bragged about it and haven't had any good comebacks for these things.

Here is a list of things I see and need improvement:

1. Autosuggestion for a game near your level. Quickplay does good, but I want a game that is just my level and is surrounded by people near my level.
2. Items. I see lots of items coming and going, why not make the drops only per person attacking, I notice I will be dead and go back and spawn, and I didn't attack this monster at all. He stills drops me something. I think it would be a good idea to make sure that if you attacked it first or were attacking it, you should get the drop (if that makes sense).
3. Skill reset. 1.99 for 1 reset. I think that is what you are selling there, but why not make it 1 payment for 1.99 to make sure that you get unlimited resets, or why not make it like 2.99 or something for unlimited up to a certain level.

List of things I want to come to the game:
1. PC/Mac client. nuff said. I wish that I could save battery life on my iPod/iPad/iPhone by playing on my PC/Mac at home! I love your game! I just want a bigger screen than my iDevice family. I see the iPad running it, but still want it bigger! I want to be able to connect to my characters also if there was a PC/Mac client. Full transfer of my characters and purchases.
2. Quests. Bigger maps would be nice so you could do quests. Put people into the welcome area that sell discounted potions and stuff. Put people in the maps that you have to talk to, they could request like attack 10 monsters for **** item. Make special quest items! Class only quests would be AWESOME!
3. Shops. Why not be able to make a shop. Sell those items you don't need to other people that do need it? If I am away and I leave my PC/Mac/iPhone/iPod/iPad running, then I could be running a shop that I could sell items I don't need.
4. BIGGER POTIONS! sell potions for more money that heal you more! I would pay 1000 coins for 15 bottles that immediately heal me all the way to the top.
5. Buffer skills to the Enchantress class. I would love to be able to give a more damage buff to my friends! or more dex. for like 3 rounds. If you made it use HUGE amounts of MP it would be hard to do. You could make it level 20+ only. Movement speed buffs, to increase movement speed, so you can run faster.
6. How about a dealer? make the monsters drop some items that you could make special items into. You could attack a monster with your characters, get a drop, craft the drop into a weapon using a new class of character (meanwhile making .99$ for another character slot) and make yourself a weapon!
7. Storage? How about a storage that can be used for all of your characters on your account? That would be cool.

UPDATED

8. Queue system. What if you could select a level you want to join. It's full. You press the "join queue" button, and wait inside of town until someone quits that level, or it ends, or you find a better game?

I will hopefully have more suggestions soon...

I love your game! I want more from it to become a MEGA disaster to any other game on my iPod.

Thanks for the opportunity to play a masterpiece!

DD (in game names: Skeleton, Amuseingone, Ghulic)

credits: dancerdudes, and nightsky (April 10, 2010 3:51 PM)

Updates:

April 10, 2010 3:51PM :

Taking nightsky's comment: A raid map would be fun, but not what I would see in pricing. I think that if you buy the maps (1.99) there should always be just 1 big boss. Maybe at the end of each level if the server could autodetect to tell what levels all of the people on the server are to spawn a boss that level. It would be hard to do, but it would definitely be worth it for the players.

April 10, 2010 5:41PM:

Noticed a bit for my suggestion #3 - Quote from Justg "We may be moving to a slightly different currency system which would allow us to put vendors in townes. Trading is also possible but we want to make sure we have the economy under control before implementing anything like that. PvP... on the Short List" link for the thread here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?83-What-would-you-like-to-see-in-the-next-revision)

April 10, 2010 5:47PM:

I was wondering what I could add - Queue system! - Quote from #8
8. Queue system. What if you could select a level you want to join. It's full. You press the "join queue" button, and wait inside of town until someone quits that level, or it ends, or you find a better game?

nightsky
04-10-2010, 04:32 PM
nice list. a pc and Mac client would be kind of hard to do. for the attacking and gaining items you would also have to add heals to that list because I never attack anything I only heal my archer friend.

something to add to the list is a raid map that you can buy for 3-5 bucks and fight one huge boss that give very useful gear.

Reaper
04-10-2010, 04:37 PM
Nice list, I would like to see more of them coming :)