PDA

View Full Version : Make ankhs stashable

Ellysius
01-21-2015, 02:20 PM
Some people including me have several toons.
I have 3 twinks and i have like 100 ankhs on each of 'em.
It's pretty useless on twinks,so i'd like to suggest making them stashable for our capped toons.

Enterradora
01-21-2015, 02:29 PM
then u allow to ankh farmers whit X alts in same acount, bad idea IMO

Xenobiotic
01-21-2015, 10:03 PM
then u allow to ankh farmers whit X alts in same acount, bad idea IMO

It's your Free Daily GIFT from Klaas, why wouldn't you be able to use it on another toon that actually needs it? If you have a twink that doesn't even enter pve but an elite rogue, why would you want to keep those ankhs on that twink?

Energizeric
01-21-2015, 10:07 PM
I'd make 100 toons and pool all my ankhs to my level 41 and then I'd never have to pay for a revive again.

aquascaper
01-21-2015, 10:12 PM
This would be nice, but it seems sort of unfair to players without as many linked accounts.

For example, I've got 20 characters on my account. Each character can visit Klaas 3 times per day and Shazhot once per day. That leaves 4 chances per character per day. Multiply that by 20 characters and you get 80 chances per day at ankhs. Even if you only get ankhs 1/10 of the time (the # is > than this), you would still get 8 sets of 5, or 40 ankhs per day. That seems sort of excessive imo, especially given that it would crash the ankh market.

What if the ankh comes in 5 for 5 or less characters, 4 for 6-10 characters, and 3 for 11+ characters? Then, the ankhs could be stashable and not have too much of an impact upon the ankh market.

Xpolosion
01-22-2015, 03:09 AM
Hahaha serb u nab

Rx8
01-22-2015, 04:49 AM
Ankh sellers go to hell when this idea is implemented.

CptAwsome
01-22-2015, 05:12 AM
Ankh sellers go to hell when this idea is implemented.

You say this like it's going to happen. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ellysius
01-22-2015, 06:22 AM
This would be nice, but it seems sort of unfair to players without as many linked accounts.

For example, I've got 20 characters on my account. Each character can visit Klaas 3 times per day and Shazhot once per day. That leaves 4 chances per character per day. Multiply that by 20 characters and you get 80 chances per day at ankhs. Even if you only get ankhs 1/10 of the time (the # is > than this), you would still get 8 sets of 5, or 40 ankhs per day. That seems sort of excessive imo, especially given that it would crash the ankh market.

What if the ankh comes in 5 for 5 or less characters, 4 for 6-10 characters, and 3 for 11+ characters? Then, the ankhs could be stashable and not have too much of an impact upon the ankh market.

I don't think it's unfair,everyone has the same way of getting that extra character slot,same prize from Bard.
Some people are just too lazy to do it.