PDA

View Full Version : Arena Bug/glitch ???

Dex Scene
01-21-2015, 04:50 PM
I don't have any screenshot or video. The time it happened I didn't think I should post it here so I didn't get any proof.

Me and my friend (both rogue) we were doing duo in arena.
-Stahl appeared.
- spiders spawned.
Ok its cool. We wouldn't move. We would stand opposite side and take the boss out just like other times.
but
- vortex appeared aswel.
it was so tough for us.
As vortex was throwing us from here and there and spiders were spawning.. the arena was full of spiders.

How could two environment overlap and come together?
we somehow managed to do this and killed the boss but isn't it a glitch/bug?

Jazzi
01-21-2015, 06:24 PM
I don't have any screenshot or video. The time it happened I didn't think I should post it here so I didn't get any proof.

Me and my friend (both rogue) we were doing duo in arena.
-Stahl appeared.
- spiders spawned.
Ok its cool. We wouldn't move. We would stand opposite side and take the boss out just like other times.
but
- vortex appeared aswel.
it was so tough for us.
As vortex was throwing us from here and there and spiders were spawning.. the arena was full of spiders.

How could two environment overlap and come together?
we somehow managed to do this and killed the boss but isn't it a glitch/bug?

This has happened to me as well. Not stahl. Ruthger it was i think. There was another thread about this as well. Anyway it is just one of the many bugs. Don't despair, because sts might not be having time to fix this, but they are buffing Nekro. Yay

Dex Scene
01-22-2015, 09:14 AM
This has happened to me as well. Not stahl. Ruthger it was i think. There was another thread about this as well. Anyway it is just one of the many bugs. Don't despair, because sts might not be having time to fix this, but they are buffing Nekro. Yay
Hmm...truce... just a head up if stg get spare time to look out current bugs.

Pandaxxo
01-23-2015, 12:12 AM
Yepp, Stahl bug:

Dex Scene
01-23-2015, 03:12 AM
Ofcourse I know there's alot of bugs stahl's one is nothing new... I have run arena countless times but I faced environment overlapping for the first time and hence I made a thread on it this bug section. Peace

morgy84
01-23-2015, 04:00 AM
We also had rudger with spiders and vortexso it doesnt appear only at stahl (but he has the most frequent env overlapping bug)
annoying -.-