PDA

View Full Version : about the icescale assault set

riddiculous
01-21-2015, 05:07 PM
its kinda hard to deal when you got this set in low level twinks. Its pretty good in stat but the problem is, it makes my mana lesser. is there anyway to add mana in this set like the ancient druid assault? well the set is kinda limited too so maybe you can make this set a little better. :) just the mana is the problem. thank you!

Higuani
01-22-2015, 03:23 AM
Use curse gems and supergem it gives 71+ mana

I have a lurid bow brut -100mana i made grand curse and eye gem on it. I lose only -19 mana compared to dev bow pot

Enterradora
01-22-2015, 03:33 AM
Use ice scale assault helm and ancient druid of potency armor

btw im selling helms lvl15 ;)

riddiculous
01-22-2015, 04:55 AM
Use curse gems and supergem it gives 71+ mana

I have a lurid bow brut -100mana i made grand curse and eye gem on it. I lose only -19 mana compared to dev bow pot

yeap curse gems good for mana but you know, id rather use rage gems because it gives more oomph! to the stats overall. besides the best set is limited in every level. :)

riddiculous
01-22-2015, 04:56 AM
Use ice scale assault helm and ancient druid of potency armor

btw im selling helms lvl15 ;)

thank you for the offer but best way to get the good overall stat is by completing the set.

~Venus
01-22-2015, 07:08 AM
LOL, I dont see a point of buffing this gear as gears with different stats has different purposes. Now, if you want more HP and Mana, you wont go for icescale. Ancient set is mainly for survival and ice scale is for damage, there is no need to combine the stat of each for 1 armor, its better to see different combinations and strategies depending on what the player is comfortable with rather than seeing everyone having the same set.

riddiculous
01-22-2015, 07:37 AM
LOL, I dont see a point of buffing this gear as gears with different stats has different purposes. Now, if you want more HP and Mana, you wont go for icescale. Ancient set is mainly for survival and ice scale is for damage, there is no need to combine the stat of each for 1 armor, its better to see different combinations and strategies depending on what the player is comfortable with rather than seeing everyone having the same set.

well i was trying to suggest because for me, icescale is better in stats so why hesitate to deprive it for a little better. i dont know about you but for me as a user of this set, its kinda hard to deal. many wanted to complete this set due to its +primary stat bro. idk if you have tried it but once you complete a set, you will see the big difference. im just asking to add mana, bro. not to totally buff the sets lol

~Venus
01-22-2015, 08:06 AM
well i was trying to suggest because for me, icescale is better in stats so why hesitate to deprive it for a little better. i dont know about you but for me as a user of this set, its kinda hard to deal. many wanted to complete this set due to its +primary stat bro. idk if you have tried it but once you complete a set, you will see the big difference. im just asking to add mana, bro. not to totally buff the sets lol

you definitely missed the entire point of having different style of stats in every gears that the designers made. Its a give and take process, you loose something while gaining something, you looses mana for better stat as what you have stated, thats fair play, no need to ask for a mana buff on it.

riddiculous
01-22-2015, 08:28 AM
you definitely missed the entire point of having different style of stats in every gears that the designers made. Its a give and take process, you loose something while gaining something, you looses mana for better stat as what you have stated, thats fair play, no need to ask for a mana buff on it.

i am SUGGESTING. :)