PDA

View Full Version : Rogues

Samaeldavisjr
01-22-2015, 12:53 AM
When are Rogues gonna get buffed? Seems to me STG doesn't like this class. Maybe they should come out with a 50% crit gem to give them some help, cause I'm kinda tired of seeing all these weak Rogues running around pvp. Please Stg, help the Rogues out here...
Oh, and Breeze doesn't help them either. Better toss that pet asap.

Filipp Finnila
01-22-2015, 12:58 AM
the warriors is to ower powered... 3x warrior in same said its = game over they are 100% undead not mather if u have 20 rogues vs they... they healing each other and that 100% imun when they use the heal skill is just one big lol...

bedmaster
01-22-2015, 01:24 AM
mages should definitely be buffed first. At both endgame/pvp they die a lot. Buff our dmg by like 30-50%
Warriors dmg at endgame should be buffed after that.
endgame rogues r ok imo. Pvp rogues can kill and get killed fast.

IMO
Sent by a nub using Tapatalk

Filipp Finnila
01-22-2015, 02:11 AM
mages should definitely be buffed first. At both endgame/pvp they die a lot. Buff our dmg by like 30-50%
Warriors dmg at endgame should be buffed after that.
endgame rogues r ok imo. Pvp rogues can kill and get killed fast.

IMO

warriors is alredy undead and u asking for more buffs ? xD they need nerf/take it off that ''100% immun ability when warrior use that healing skill'' becos example 3 warrior in same said can share healing and that 100% immune ability wich is make they totali ower power cos they just cant die but slow can kill enemys...

bedmaster
01-22-2015, 02:17 AM
warriors is alredy undead and u asking for more buffs ? xD they need nerf/take it off that ''100% immun ability when warrior use that healing skill'' becos example 3 warrior in same said can share healing and that 100% immune ability wich is make they totali ower power cos they just cant die but slow can kill enemys...
Lol in pvp maybe. At planar? Their hp runs out fast and less dmg only means more hp pot needed.

Filipp Finnila
01-22-2015, 02:25 AM
Lol in pvp maybe. At planar? Their hp runs out fast and less dmg only means more hp pot needed.

if u have read, we are talkign abaut pvp ;)) ''cause I'm kinda tired of seeing all these weak Rogues running around pvp. Please Stg, help the Rogues out here...''

bedmaster
01-22-2015, 02:39 AM
if u have read, we are talkign abaut pvp ;)) ''cause I'm kinda tired of seeing all these weak Rogues running around pvp. Please Stg, help the Rogues out here...''
Oh lol sorry. Then i agree warrs need nerf. I see lv6 warrs with 70+ dmg and insane hp lol rogues dont stand a chance

xnorwayx
01-22-2015, 03:46 AM
Lvl 5 warrior with 28 damage, 260 armor and 1100 hp easily surviving rogue lvl 6.. even with para gem. But 1 problem is that this fight will not end xD hp packs vs armor.

Arachnophobik
01-22-2015, 03:49 AM
the warriors is to ower powered... 3x warrior in same said its = game over they are 100% undead not mather if u have 20 rogues vs they... they healing each other and that 100% imun when they use the heal skill is just one big lol...
First of all i think OP is being sarcastic. Second, i disagree. If you have a good pt, you can easily nail a 3 warrior party. Just have good rogues/good crowd control/good tanks. And warriors have to time heal too, protective shield cant be casted immediately after one just used it, cant remember how long tho. But basically theyre vulnerable to crits once the shield is down.

jiph
01-22-2015, 07:25 PM
If you're tired of weak rouges buy them the best gear no need to make them look bad -.

Caabatric
01-22-2015, 08:35 PM
... rogues weak!!!!!!!
you talking about twink right.........

GinjaNinja
01-22-2015, 09:04 PM
I understand how there is a huge factor of strategy in pvp, but when a lvl 4 warrior has 70+ dmg, its hard for me to understand people that say the classes are balanced.

siddhant
01-23-2015, 05:57 AM
gawd rouges and tanks need buff ssly?have u guys ever played a mage??????

UndeadJudge
01-23-2015, 11:22 AM
Sarcasm noted.

Kingofninjas
01-23-2015, 03:03 PM

Lololololol. Me and another tank alone just ripped apart a team of 4 tanks in tdm. Admittedly not the best or smartest tanks but js.

Veluthe
01-23-2015, 03:15 PM
I since sarcasm here or youre talking bout twinking. Cus rogues are far from weak endgame whether pvp or pve. If twink then sure they may be bit weaker but can still manage. If youre having trouble then perhaps you need better gear or more practice.

Iliketolol
01-23-2015, 05:05 PM
Rogue buff? Are you kidding me? The pvp balance is so f****d up bcoz of these para and eye gems! Rogues damage was nerfed to balance class but bcoz of para gem and eye gems they have insane damage and critical.. At my twink lvl 33 my frnd has full eye gems and one para gem.. He has 50-51% crit at lvl 33..they keep increasing the damage but they forget the armour is same .. Btw my frnd is literally a killing machine he takes down me ( amaxed out war with eye gems/perfect blood gems in no time).. WE NEED ARMOUR TO SURVIVE THIS EXTRA DAMAGE DONE BY GEMS!!!

Well i just came back, but 2 months ago when there was no para or eye gem i used to own my frnd in 1vs1 match..i request for armour upgrades along with damage updates to keep the game balanced.

Iliketolol
01-23-2015, 05:11 PM
Off topic, who made your signature? It's extremely clever and well thought out

Saifai i believe, had to host a contest for it :3 its been long time@@

Zac Taft
01-23-2015, 06:05 PM

Zac Taft
01-23-2015, 06:06 PM

Pedgon
01-23-2015, 06:11 PM
When are Rogues gonna get buffed? Seems to me STG doesn't like this class. Maybe they should come out with a 50% crit gem to give them some help, cause I'm kinda tired of seeing all these weak Rogues running around pvp. Please Stg, help the Rogues out here...
Oh, and Breeze doesn't help them either. Better toss that pet asap.

If this is a joke..man, you made my day! :banana::banana::banana:

If it's not, well...you have no idea of what you're talking about!! FOR REAL... :applause:

eonziggys
01-25-2015, 06:00 PM
Noob posted this..if buff need then mage should be coz their joke and food their only useful when clash and know how to hide them self to warrior.my rogue and war eat sorcerers breakfast,dinners,midknight snack..even coffe break xd...

Bmwmsix
01-26-2015, 03:08 PM
Wahahaha I like Sam!! Boons ofc its sarcasm lmao

Dex Scene
01-27-2015, 12:42 PM
Is this thread real or Iam reading it wrong? Rogues need buffs? Whaaaaat??? Chuck noris needs buff too

vawaid
01-27-2015, 01:35 PM
Are you serious? Rogue already own the pvp area, elite maps, this class already rules the game.

Warrior needs buff in pve, mage needs buff in pvp.

Dont you see other 'weak' classes in pvp? All classes have weak players.

Bmwmsix
01-27-2015, 04:33 PM
Buff rogues 200% crit rate and give us a 4th heal skill, still not enough at the moment :

Just tapping on 4 buttons is little to much even I dont have to charge skills.

Please please sts combine all skills to one button.