PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in creating a guild Specifically for helping new players?

GGGGGG
01-22-2015, 05:24 AM
I am bored of doing end game maps such as arena and tombs as well as PVP. Also I am saddened by the fact that some new players quit this game before they can even cap because they don't understand the game.

So I want to try to create a guild that specifically targets helping others with bosses/maps/ap. This excludes xp runs because that would take too long during which you can be helping others. This guild members/recruiters/officers will always be free to help a guildie or a new player even if they aren't in the guild. THIS IS very important.

It's just an idea right now but I'm looking for fellow players that are interested in helping the next generation of AL players.

If interested leave your ign here. If not.. oh well :).

This is for those who are bored of the endgame/pvp and are just hanging around from city to city, also for those who just want to help others.

This guild if created will be welcomed to all lvl players and everyone is welcome.
Will not matter what items you have/ what kdr you have, it will not look down upon anyone.

Thanks to anyone in advance who are interested and want to create a guild that anyone can hang out and have fun in.

P.S. This guild's priority will not be to get in the top guild list but to be helpful and caring towards one another. :))))

Raleighzsz
01-22-2015, 05:32 AM
lol im wanna make but not have plat to buy GH well hmm no sorry maybe later :)

GGGGGG
01-22-2015, 05:35 AM
NP :) this is just an idea for now tbh and no need to worry about gh I will get it if created

Raleighzsz
01-22-2015, 05:44 AM
add me Raleighzsz gonna make it later

Raleighzsz
01-22-2015, 06:08 AM
if im have much money xD

Raleighzsz
01-22-2015, 06:26 AM
anyway what is the name

zanel
01-23-2015, 09:59 AM
Good idea if it ever goes forward count me in

zauilet
03-27-2015, 11:59 PM
Don't worry I'm here to help u all I'm on my solo guild and guess what I'm endgame(lv 41) my guild welcomes you all pm juddgyy or zauilet(gm)
Ty:)

kona
03-30-2015, 03:59 AM
nice idea....i'll join with one of my alts when u r ready

bedmaster
03-30-2015, 05:41 AM
There is one, the stone :D
But if ur creating a new guild, GL then :)

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk

mxzgrawp
03-30-2015, 01:21 PM
If you actually need help carrying on this guild you are planning on PM here on Forums,or in-game at IGN:Grawps.
Wouldn't mind giving a hand as I'm not doing anything anymore.