PDA

View Full Version : Regarding future development on legacy games

Justg
01-22-2015, 09:48 AM
Hey folks,

Happy New Year!

I’d like to talk with you about the future of our legacy games. It’s no secret that we have been putting the majority of our Live development resources into Arcane Legends. In the past, when asked if we are going to update the level cap or release new content for the other games, we really didn't think we would be doing anything, but we were not certain. Our response has been “there is nothing on the horizon”. We now have a good handle on our future, and I’d like to be more clear about our legacy games.

We will no longer be updating Pocket, Star, or Dark Legends. We also will no longer be updating Battle Dragons or Arcane Battlegrounds. This includes weekly 2x bonuses and seasonal events. We are not sunsetting (shutting down) these games. We will keep all of them running for the foreseeable future, but we are not going to be adding anything new. The drain is simply too great on our limited resources.

I say this with a very heavy heart. Pocket Legends, in particular, has our soul in it. This was a transformational title for the studio. It contains some of our best efforts and biggest ambitions. It is full of our inside jokes. Many of the NPCs are named after our kids. It was a dream for us that became a reality, and we are lucky to have been able to share it with you.

We’ll continue to focus our Live development efforts on AL, which is still going very strong. This includes a community-focused approach and another expansion scheduled for early this year. If you are a PL, SL, or DL player that wants to check it out, please give it a go. You’ll find a very active and vibrant community there. We also have another client update coming for Battle Command with some very cool stuff.

We’ll be announcing a new title in the very near future. It is fully PvP oriented, and I think many of you are going to like it very much. I know this does not ease the sting of no more updates for our older games, but we have to make these decisions in order to continue to grow as a company. I’ll stay involved in this thread to discuss further with you, thanks in advance for keeping it level.

I’d like to express our great love and gratitude to you, the most passionate, active, loyal, and supportive community I have ever worked with. I can’t express how grateful we are that you have been enjoying our games for so long. We’ll do our best to try to surprise and delight you far into the future.

Thanks,

- Gary Gattis
CEO, Spacetime Studios

Fao
01-22-2015, 10:06 AM
So no more winterfest or anything?

Sad to see these games done with, but I won't stop playing!

Thanks for clearing this up.

octavos
01-22-2015, 10:13 AM
Hello G-Man, i'm glad to finally hear an announcement to these questions. The only thing I ask is for the people who obtained arbiter pieces...can we complete the set. Im not saying that there HAS to be new content, but please let me finish something that I started. SL...Just like PL is to you guys is the feeling I have for that game. It's my 1st game, it has my heart and soul into it. Im sure many old SL players feel that way..but updating this simple aspect I can finally put a closure...and move on to your newer titles.

thanks again for the announcement G-Man, hopefully these games don't shutdown... ever.
have a great day, and I look forward to the new game.

so in recap...I want to see..just arbiter pieces..the last remaining ones.
i'm not asking for a new cap, no new events...but something that leaves SL with the glory for people that have supported it from the beginning and now.
they are developed..they just need to be plugged in :)

:ghost:

Fao
01-22-2015, 10:18 AM
Hello G-Man, i'm glad to finally hear an announcement to these questions. The only thing I ask is for the people who obtained arbiter pieces...can we complete the set. Im not saying that there HAS to be new content, but please let me finish something that I started. SL...Just like PL is to you guys is the feeling I have for that game. It's my 1st game, it has my heart and soul into it. Im sure many old SL players feel that way..but updating this simple aspect I can finally put a closure...and move on to your newer titles.

thanks again for the announcement G-Man, hopefully these games don't shutdown... ever.
have a great day, and I look forward to the new game.

so in recap...I want to see..just arbiter pieces..the last remaining ones.
i'm not asking for a new cap, no new events...but something that leaves SL with the glory for people that have supported it from the beginning and now.
they are developed..they just need to be plugged in :)

:ghost:I never got any pieces but I'd love to see this!

Very sad to see these wonderful games go. PL and SL are the 2 games that I love most.

Justg
01-22-2015, 10:21 AM
The only thing I ask is for the people who obtained arbiter pieces...can we complete the set.

Hi Octavos, you are an old timer, and I very much appreciate the time and effort you have put in to our games. Just to be clear, we are not adding anything else. It is a tough call, but everyone has their "just one thing" they would like. We've had to draw the line, and you guys deserve to hear it straight.

Very sad to see these wonderful games go. PL and SL are the 2 games that I love most.

Hey Fao, thanks for the thoughts. We are not shutting them down, you can still play as much as you like. We're just not updating them.

With much respect,

- g

octavos
01-22-2015, 10:26 AM
Hi Octavos, you are an old timer, and I very much appreciate the time and effort you have put in to our games. Just to be clear, we are not adding anything else. It is a tough call, but everyone has their "just one thing" they would like. We've had to draw the line, and you guys deserve to hear it straight.

- g

Can I be safe to say..its done...but if it is released will there be an e-mail..or something letting me know to go after them...I don't want to lose out on something that has eluded me for many years. Not even a vote..for one more thingy for each game...its like thanks for playing, but no you can never finish. but if not..its cool.

Fao
01-22-2015, 10:26 AM

Hey Fao, thanks for the thoughts. We are not shutting them down, you can still play as much as you like. We're just not updating them.

With much respect,

- g
Thanks for clearing up!

But definitely won't let up on how much I love these games and how much I play them!

Suentous PO
01-22-2015, 10:31 AM
Welp, rather than complain or cry at you for being honest, I'd still like you to see from my point of view, so this is my stance on being one of your fans;
I won't be checking out any other of your games. I've enjoyed investing time & $, in pl, you can see in my plat history a steep drop off in purchases as soon as I saw the "nothing on the horizon" statements.
I was all in when the plans were to level 100 in pl, & it would have been different to see that be the way it ended, but as it is some loyal fans have the impression that the rug was pulled out from under us, & our loyalty to sts/g conversely dropped off. So that's the lesson you might find noteworthy.

Consumer confidence was the difference in my past willingness to invest real money.

The game expansions saw me less and less confident that my time & $ were well placed.
That said, I regret nothing and appreciate your work, honestly, but I won't be on to the next game.
Thank you and best wishes for the future. I'll be in Alterra in the mean time.
Cheers,
"Spiteful Barron Sue" ;)

Jeremyfr
01-22-2015, 10:32 AM
Thanks for letting us know, to bad Arcane Battlegrounds didn't last long it was a fun game.

Justg
01-22-2015, 10:48 AM
This is my stance on being one of your fans;
I won't be checking out any other of your games. I've enjoyed investing time & $, in pl, you can see in my plat history a steep drop off in purchases as soon as I saw the "nothing on the horizon" statements.
I was all in when the plans were to level 100 in pl, & it would have been different to see that be the way it ended, but as it is some loyal fans have the impression that the rug was pulled out from under us, & our loyalty to sts/g conversely dropped off. So that's the lesson you might find noteworthy.

Understood, and message received. We'll try to do better in the future.

Uafaud
01-22-2015, 10:56 AM
was a wonderful 3year on SL first mmo i played.

many of us were waiting for a cap update yet nothing happened and now this...

too much disappointment, oh well...

i'll be hanging around!

Zapoke
01-22-2015, 11:12 AM
I'm sad to hear this was the final decision on these games, but I can understand why. Kept hoping it would get better. Oh well, at least I can put those lingering thoughts of PL to rest. I had fun. :)

Plaguemaw
01-22-2015, 11:13 AM
Its been an up and down 3+ years, and although we didnt always see eye to eye, thanks for everything

Sent from my GT-P3113

Ssneakykills
01-22-2015, 11:43 AM
This really suck but all good things have to come to a end at some point

Ssneakykills
01-22-2015, 11:47 AM
How long until we will get a teaser for the new game?

synfullmagic_23110
01-22-2015, 11:50 AM
Welp gf PL

synfullmagic_23110
01-22-2015, 11:51 AM
Now its time for the players of SL/DL/PL to change the game

Justg
01-22-2015, 12:02 PM
How long until we will get a teaser for the new game?

We'll announce in mid-late Feb.

MightyMicah
01-22-2015, 12:10 PM
Dang. Sad to hear this! To be honest I really wish that I liked AL. I really do. It's the most active of all games with a large community but I just can't get into the gameplay. It's not as fast paced as SL and PL, and even DL. I've tried many times but without the rotating camera or faster paced gameplay it's just hard.

Anyways, I'll still be around SL. Don't plan on quitting just yet. I'm also really looking forward to this new game unless...is it a Moba game? I hate those lol :(

Either way, I'm sorry to hear this. I honestly wish STG was doing better. You guys make some of the best games in the App Store by a long shot in my opinion.

Justg
01-22-2015, 12:20 PM
I'm also really looking forward to this new game unless...is it a Moba game? I hate those lol :(

In that case you may not like it lol. But then again, it will be our take, so maybe you will!

I honestly wish STG was doing better. You guys make some of the best games in the App Store by a long shot in my opinion.

Thank you, and we're doing great. We're stopping development on our older games to focus forward. The future is very bright :)

Much appreciate your comments.

- g

MightyMicah
01-22-2015, 12:24 PM
In that case you may not like it lol. But then again, it will be our take, so maybe you will!

Thank you, and we're doing great. We're stopping development on our older games to focus forward. The future is very bright :)

Much appreciate your comments.

- g

Actually, that's what I was thinking! I'll definitely check it out when it releases. And I certainly look forward to the future development of new games and content! But dang I sure will miss these older titles.

Hook
01-22-2015, 12:50 PM
By seasonal events, you mean nothing "new" about them?

Or plain out not re-releasing recycled events such as Halloween and winterfest?

doomdoomdoom
01-22-2015, 01:17 PM
Hey folks,

Happy New Year!

I’d like to talk with you about the future of our legacy games. It’s no secret that we have been putting the majority of our Live development resources into Arcane Legends. In the past, when asked if we are going to update the level cap or release new content for the other games, we really didn't think we would be doing anything, but we were not certain. Our response has been “there is nothing on the horizon”. We now have a good handle on our future, and I’d like to be more clear about our legacy games.

We will no longer be updating Pocket, Star, or Dark Legends. We also will no longer be updating Battle Dragons or Arcane Battlegrounds. This includes weekly 2x bonuses and seasonal events. We are not sunsetting (shutting down) these games. We will keep all of them running for the foreseeable future, but we are not going to be adding anything new. The drain is simply too great on our limited resources.

I say this with a very heavy heart. Pocket Legends, in particular, has our soul in it. This was a transformational title for the studio. It contains some of our best efforts and biggest ambitions. It is full of our inside jokes. Many of the NPCs are named after our kids. It was a dream for us that became a reality, and we are lucky to have been able to share it with you.

We’ll continue to focus our Live development efforts on AL, which is still going very strong. This includes a community-focused approach and another expansion scheduled for early this year. If you are a PL, SL, or DL player that wants to check it out, please give it a go. You’ll find a very active and vibrant community there. We also have another client update coming for Battle Command with some very cool stuff.

We’ll be announcing a new title in the very near future. It is fully PvP oriented, and I think many of you are going to like it very much. I know this does not ease the sting of no more updates for our older games, but we have to make these decisions in order to continue to grow as a company. I’ll stay involved in this thread to discuss further with you, thanks in advance for keeping it level.

I’d like to express our great love and gratitude to you, the most passionate, active, loyal, and supportive community I have ever worked with. I can’t express how grateful we are that you have been enjoying our games for so long. We’ll do our best to try to surprise and delight you far into the future.

Thanks,

- Gary Gattis
CEO, Spacetime Studios

Not even recycled seasonal updates or birthday events any more? This is beyond depressing.

Obstinance
01-22-2015, 01:30 PM
I'd also like to know whether content will still be rereleased or completely cut off.

Fncrazy
01-22-2015, 01:39 PM
If pl is done you could at least put back in....the black dragon and other elite stuff and let us get all the stuff we can

Burstnuke
01-22-2015, 01:41 PM
PL :( I won't be investing in the other games Justg, since the same thing is going to happen that happened to PL. I have invested so much into that game, now im afraid to invest all my time and money into another one to have it not be updated anymore.

Fncrazy
01-22-2015, 01:43 PM
This would allow every pl player to get every item pl has had to offer

Burstnuke
01-22-2015, 01:49 PM
This would allow every pl player to get every item pl has had to offer

No players invested money to get the items, dont do this.

anahadaz
01-22-2015, 01:52 PM
It's up to the players now completely to keep the game alive, with pvp tournaments, giveaways, farming etc.

tger
01-22-2015, 01:53 PM
So will there be events (even old ones), and you promise that PL wont be closed atleast for 5 years?

Fncrazy
01-22-2015, 01:54 PM
Burst It's not about the money, it's about opening up everything the game has ever offered to ever player old and new. I've spent my own money on these items as well. If you don't open this content I believe this game's life will not be long

Burstnuke
01-22-2015, 01:57 PM
It's not about the money, it's about opening up everything the game has ever offered to ever player old and new.

No its not, i invested time and money into the game for it being completly shut down for development.

Blood_Hunter
01-22-2015, 02:05 PM
Wait so this means Those 3 games have stopped being updated. Correct but the new game you are making. If its pvp orientated, can u tell me which game itll mostly be like? And Can u still have characters just to roam around with? Will there be townes and quests still?

Thanks Sts

seilhpares
01-22-2015, 02:09 PM
Your support has allowed them to grow and develop other games to focus on. This was the plan and the intent all along. Too bad, I was getting back into SL recently and had even jumped back into PL.

Oh well. See you all in another game someday.

for the lulz
01-22-2015, 02:10 PM
cud we get valentines atleast :( just some vanities?

Plaguemaw
01-22-2015, 02:12 PM
Just considered this... so we're stuck on a neverending cycle of Xperia buttons for deal of the day?

Can you guys at least spice up the batch a bit?

Sent from my GT-P3113

Burstnuke
01-22-2015, 02:17 PM
Your support has allowed them to grow and develop other games to focus on. This was the plan and the intent all along. Too bad, I was getting back into SL recently and had even jumped back into PL.

Oh well. See you all in another game someday.

No i invested time and money to have PL keep growing with the company, not other games

yousocrazy
01-22-2015, 02:17 PM
we had a good run boys. cherish the good times and get ready to get sucked into a MOBA

Justg
01-22-2015, 02:20 PM
By seasonal events, you mean nothing "new" about them?

Or plain out not re-releasing recycled events such as Halloween and winterfest?

We are not going to re-release anything.

Just considered this... so we're stuck on a neverending cycle of Xperia buttons for deal of the day?

I am sorry, no updates means no updates.

Again, we are not shutting these games down. You can still play to your heart's content. We are just not adding anything new to them.

Reminder, please keep feedback level. I understand that many of you are frustrated, but insulting us does not help anything or anyone.

Fao
01-22-2015, 02:22 PM
Sell the games to someone who will update them for the people who love the game and want to see more?

seilhpares
01-22-2015, 02:24 PM
Or let users edit levels.

Unknxw
01-22-2015, 02:33 PM
Just that killing all.. (Pl,Dl and the best Sl)
2011-2015.

Dragonsalt
01-22-2015, 02:40 PM
For the time that SL had lots of live I enjoyed it thanks so much for making a small part of my life SL :D I enjoyed th nice years of early SL and I will be looking forward to playing AL and seeing if it truly lives up to its name! Thanks to all of the devs that really supported SL and kept us going! <3 Seo, <3 Arp, <3 Remi, <3 void, and more!

-Big thanks to all from Dragonsalt! (SL community)

Doframingo
01-22-2015, 03:09 PM
Thanks for all. Waiting the new game.

Audiosecrecy
01-22-2015, 03:13 PM
cant you bring back some of the old stuff for dark legends like the iron hand set and green druidic etc

San Agustin Bryan Jay
01-22-2015, 03:34 PM
Why?

anahadaz
01-22-2015, 03:38 PM
Does this mean support for this game is done? Like say for example i deleted a vanity like the shield of gratitude or a plat vanity, can support help with this? Or is it just the game and the players now?

Justg
01-22-2015, 03:39 PM
Why?

We're a small, independent developer with 50 folks and 7 live games on three platforms. It takes a lot of time and energy to update all of these on a regular basis. We've been focused on Arcane Legends for awhile now, and we have just realized we can no longer keep up with new development on our old games. AL will continue to be expanded, everything else will still be run, but with nothing new added.

Does this mean support for this game is done? Like say for example i deleted a vanity like the shield of gratitude or a plat vanity, can support help with this? Or is it just the game and the players now?

No, we'll still do support for the games. But try not to delete stuff like that :)

deziira
01-22-2015, 03:40 PM
OK so how about the plat I have paid for on these games? Can I transfer them to arcane legends ? Becuz I still have lotta plat in pl SL DL

xxkilsxx
01-22-2015, 03:41 PM
We're a small, independent developer with 50 folks and 7 live games on three platforms. It takes a lot of time and energy to update all of these on a regular basis. We've been focused on Arcane Legends for awhile now, and we have just realized we can no longer keep up with new development on our old games. AL will continue to be expanded, everything else will still be run, but with nothing new added.

No, we'll still do support for the games. But try not to delete stuff like that :)

hire someone who is going to listen to us pls!!!!!

Undie
01-22-2015, 03:43 PM
SL is the best, why stop there? You could also told us earlier, no respect from me. We could at least get into 61.

- Over and out.

Doframingo
01-22-2015, 03:45 PM
SL is the best, why stop there? You could also told us earlier, no respect from me. We could at least get into 61.

- Over and out.

Yes, that's my way.

Mutilating
Just for clarification this means no more plat sales, holiday events, double xp, or new vanities right? I'm really sad to see this. I understand needing to progress but SL and PL made sts what it is today. Also will the new title be mobile/PC like the others? And if you plan to continue AL with there at least be actual founder bonuses. Like how PL has founders helm and shield of gratitude because the gear you tried to force us to be at release was bad

Burningdex
G, not honestly sure how im supposed to reply to this, completely turning off development after we have spent. countless hours and our precious time and money into one of your games (PL,AL,SL,DL) and you're just shutting off development? Could you atleast Fix the Daily Deal so its not stuck on an endless loop of xperia and pirate hats (many players would be very very grateful, (it would also bring in more revenue for ypu guys))

Also, if we ever find a way to add custom maps to PL would you let us add them in?

Been a fun 4years, sad too see it go but i wouldnt have wanted to spend it on anything else.

xxkilsxx
01-22-2015, 03:47 PM
Just for clarification this means no more plat sales, holiday events, double xp, or new vanities right? I'm really sad to see this. I understand needing to progress but SL and PL made sts what it is today. Also will the new title be mobile/PC like the others? And if you plan to continue AL with there at least be actual founder bonuses. Like how PL has founders helm and shield of gratitude because the gear you tried to force us to be at release was bad

nothing means nothing

PredatorXI
01-22-2015, 03:50 PM
Who can help me? Pls

Mutilating
01-22-2015, 03:52 PM
I was talking to justg not you compt.

xxkilsxx
Who can help me? Pls

what you need?

Draebatad
Thank you for everything STS, especially for keeping the servers up. PL is still a very enjoyable and captivating game. This has been and continues to be a lot of fun, and I personally am here to stay. Love the game and all of the good people who have become my close friends here. Looking forward to many more good times.

JustG,

May I ask, how much did Sam Hayne's recent departure from STS play in the decision to discontinue your legacy games?

Loganayr

How does this prevent one of your crew to occasionally hit a switch to turn on and off events like halloween /2x etc?

Stopping development can be reasonable, but stopping to rerelease events as a whole just sounds like trying to purposedly kill the old games, maybe hoping the players to flow to the new ones.

As Suentus stated already though, i agree that such decision will surely teach people like me and him and many others that investing in sts games is not a good idea.Again i could understand the decision of stopping development, but not this.

Inviato dal mio ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TL utilizzando Tapatalk

xxkilsxx
01-22-2015, 03:53 PM
I was talking to justg not you compt.

read above he says

Burninglamp
01-22-2015, 03:56 PM
. . . ;//

smokester
01-22-2015, 03:59 PM
Thanks G for the closure. I've been playing PL for 4+ years and one of the original founders/oldies still around and in april (if i'm still playing PL) it will be five years. PL was my first MMORPG that i fell in love with and still is. I have tried other MMORPGs but i just keep coming back to PL. Thank you and STS for the good times, but i will keep playing as long as my friends keep playing. Also, I'm disappointed but not mad or anything like that because I completely understand that since you guys are a business, you have to invest time in something thats gonna generate most revenue. Sad to see you guys moving on but check into games sometimes to 1 hit us in pvp, lol. Thank you again, G and to all of sts.

Mess
01-22-2015, 04:03 PM
I just want you guys to remember that you would be NOTHING without Pocket Legends,Star legends and Dark legends.

Jhawkeye
01-22-2015, 04:04 PM
Dang. well at least I finally got the items I wanted in PL. Too bad the experience can't transfer to AL. I have no idea whats on my horizon but i doubt it'll be the legends games. Thanks for all the years of fun with PL guys

Mutilating
01-22-2015, 04:04 PM
I just want you guys to remember that you would be NOTHING without Pocket Legends,Star legends and Dark legends.
Just saying DL never went anywhere honestly

XxReiReixX
01-22-2015, 04:10 PM
Got the news lol.. Thank you for the closure on the future development of these games, particularly SL and PL. It's been almost 5 years playing STS games lol.. I just haven't gotten around to making a STS account until 2011. Anyway, I just have one question with regards to the new game since they old game is done. Would you allow to us to reserve names like in the past? I have a sister who loves to play STS games lol and she wants to reserve her name for the game like she has for Dark Legends and Arcane legends before it was released.

I've also read Octavos' comment and your response. So is that a no to complete arbiters? Not even as a purchasable item? I respect what you said about adding new content, but it seems that the arbiters were in fact completed, just not released. I think many players would be willing to pay for these items and it may bring some extra income? I don't know the current economic stand of STS, which is why I am able to make the assumption. If not, that is fine as well. Looking forward to the new game! I know some old players who love the MOBA style game but have quit STS games. I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask them to give it a try.

deziira
01-22-2015, 04:20 PM
Are you going to transfer our plat that we PURCHASED to AL???

Slant
01-22-2015, 04:28 PM
^That's not possible, they posted about it long ago. Their original intention was to have plat purchases be the same across all legends titles, but that idea was scrapped. It has got something to do with the way apple store works.

at the announcement, this is good.
At least that was clear. SL is still cool. Will continue to play.

Best of luck to sts and hope to see some awesome future titles.

doomdoomdoom
01-22-2015, 04:30 PM
I am trying to understand how much time recoloring or just recycling old events can possibly take. If you have 50 developers...it seems like 1 of them should be able to recycle old events. I don't understand how much time it takes to reapply an existing patch. No disrespect, but it seems like something you could train an intern to do.

Rodder
01-22-2015, 04:40 PM
Thanks for letting us know, it's disapointing to see this even tho most of us knew it was coming for the past year or so. I would also like to know, do you guys really believe players from your legend games would actually want to go to a new game from your company who just abandoned 5games? Personally pl will be the last game from spacetime that I will play because I just can't trust a company that dropped 5 games like that.

Anyways I had a great time in my PL career and made friends I won't forget and that I'd like to keep in touch with. I also met a lot of very smart people in game and on these forums that it was always nice to talk to them but I guess with this post I will be putting an end to my PL gaming.

I'd like to thank you for finally being honest with us too, many of us have been waiting for this time to finally step away from this game, you guys were great in the earlier stages of this game and it'll have a spot in my memory for a while.

Thanks,
Cheen

Justg
01-22-2015, 04:48 PM
I am trying to understand how much time recoloring or just recycling old events can possibly take. If you have 50 developers...it seems like 1 of them should be able to recycle old events. I don't understand how much time it takes to reapply an existing patch. No disrespect, but it seems like something you could train an intern to do.

Every time a game is changed, it requires developers to implement the changelists. Then it has to go through a full QA cycle, and then get deployed. It goes through many hands. Multiply this by several games, and hopefully you can see this is not just flipping a switch. I know this news sucks for you guys. It sucks for us too.

Rodder
01-22-2015, 04:51 PM
It also somehow saddens me to see all these players post here, as level one said it's a bunch of bears raming their heads into a wall.

Burninglamp
01-22-2015, 04:55 PM
It also somehow saddens me to see all these players post here, as level one said it's a bunch of bears AND A LAMPraming their heads into a wall.

i agree

AppleNoob
01-22-2015, 04:59 PM
What is the new game going to be? (Genre wise)

Burninglamp
01-22-2015, 05:01 PM
what is the new game going to be? (genre wise)
pvp oriented

LEVEL ONE
01-22-2015, 05:03 PM
It is respactable that you finally decided to officially announce the situation PL/SL/DL is in.

And good luck with the new game.

Etarbitrev
01-22-2015, 05:09 PM
Lol the hate you guys must be getting rn.

Dapt/Wasp, take notes.

On a more serious note though, thanks for the years of entertainment you gave me & my friends.
But ,unfortunately, as many have said: All good things must come to an end.

Etarbitrev
01-22-2015, 05:10 PM
Oh dayum. I also sorta feel sorry for Lev.1 that kinda puts a downer on ur giveaway.

Fwend
01-22-2015, 05:11 PM
Being a loyal player and founder, and investing all the time and money into pl, it's dissappointing its come to an end. It's difficult to want to spend more money on another STG game.

I do appreciate that the servers will remain up and running. And your honesty in no future developments for pl.

All the excitement around the white dragon event, pvp balance was fruitless.

Hopefully one day you would consider the last harrah to do something to please the customers of this game that originated your success.

Burninglamp
01-22-2015, 05:13 PM
why would they stop updating pl its their first game ._.

Oculus
01-22-2015, 05:18 PM
thanks for this g. Can you make more games like PL/DL/SL/AL I really like those types of game and pl would remain a favourite

Leobot
01-22-2015, 05:21 PM
Thanks for the updates.

deziira
3rd time I ask. Will you guys be transferring all the plat I paid for to my AL account?

Burninglamp
3rd time i ask. Will you guys be transferring all the plat i paid for to my al account?

they wont.

Justg
01-22-2015, 05:31 PM
they wont.

We may. Please contact us at support(at)spacetimestudios.com about it.

Thanks.

Jhawkeye
01-22-2015, 05:40 PM
Can't help but relate this to the time Average Joes decided to close and merge with The Chosen. Heart hurts so much when we were still going so strong

Divine
01-22-2015, 05:43 PM
Sad news...

Fao
01-22-2015, 05:44 PM
This thread needs to be put in a place that I can't access it, it's getting me super depressed.

Madnex
01-22-2015, 05:45 PM
Ouch. Thought our Cinco had mentioned we weren't done with SL so always had this little hope. Onwards, I guess.

Mutilating
01-22-2015, 05:54 PM
Will the new game be mobile and PC or just pc

tHelonestud
01-22-2015, 06:02 PM
We may. Please contact us at support(at)spacetimestudios.com about it.

Thanks.

Is this real? I may actually move there if I can get all the money I spent on PL available.

Justg
01-22-2015, 06:05 PM
Is this real? I may actually move there if I can get all the money I spent on PL available.

Sorry, we won't refund any plat you have already spent. We may transfer unspent balances (if it was purchased). Please contact support.

Mutilating
01-22-2015, 06:11 PM
@JustG can we at least expect the new game to be mobile compatible

Justg
01-22-2015, 06:14 PM
@JustG can we at least expect the new game to be mobile compatible

It will be mobile, and no PC client.

Mutilating
01-22-2015, 06:14 PM
I'd happily play AL if I could even get 1/4 of the plat I invested into pl transfered

Justg
01-22-2015, 06:16 PM
just remove all my post really!!!!!!

I already answered your question.

Zeus
01-22-2015, 06:17 PM
Sorry, we won't refund any plat you have already spent. We may transfer unspent balances (if it was purchased). Please contact support.

Cool!! Thanks!

lal
01-22-2015, 06:18 PM
Do you think this will ever change? Say in like a year or so will you guys ever think about coming up with updates ever again? Or is this just a definite 100% answer?

Justg
01-22-2015, 06:21 PM
Do you think this will ever change? Say in like a year or so will you guys ever think about coming up with updates ever again? Or is this just a definite 100% answer?

100% definite. We will, however, keep them running for the foreseeable future.

lal
01-22-2015, 06:23 PM
100% definite. We will, however, keep them running for the foreseeable future.

By foreseeable future what are you inferring?

Mutilating
01-22-2015, 06:24 PM
Will the time based vanities still get distributed? For example the 3 year shields and such

Mutilating
01-22-2015, 06:26 PM
By foreseeable future what are you inferring?
He's saying one day they will close the servers

lal
01-22-2015, 06:26 PM
He's saying one day they will close the servers

Alright I see

Ssneakykills
01-22-2015, 06:29 PM

I guess that's a plus thanks wasn't very happy that 1k was going to be wasted on my account when I could invest the plat on another game

Justg
01-22-2015, 06:32 PM
Reminder, please keep it level. I get that you are upset. This was not an easy decision for us either.

lal
01-22-2015, 06:34 PM
Reminder, please keep it level. I get that you are upset. This was not an easy decision for us either.

Then why make the decision? It's not even a smart one in my opinion. One less game equals one less game that makes you money. Isn't money your whole point?

tHelonestud
01-22-2015, 06:35 PM
I'm completely cool, I don't think my post was out of line or needed deleted.
Extremely sad, but far from angry.

Gary, is there any chance we can atleast get some game exclusive vanities for our PL/SL/DL achievements. For instance, I'd love a CoP in AL or a Demonic Flame vanity banner.

tHelonestud
01-22-2015, 06:37 PM
Then why make the decision? It's not even a smart one in my opinion. One less game equals one less game that makes you money. Isn't money your whole point?
To be fair their decision makes a lot of sense. I just wish they would have realized it before they started expanding beyond one game.

lal
01-22-2015, 06:37 PM
To be fair their decision makes a lot of sense. I just wish they would have realized it before they started expanding beyond one game.

How does losing money make sense?

Justg
01-22-2015, 06:38 PM

I understand that is your opinion. We need to consolidate our development bandwidth on our bigger games. You are correct, it is a business decision.

Koolops
01-22-2015, 06:40 PM
Exactly

Fusionstrike
01-22-2015, 06:40 PM
It's sad to hear this news. You get credit for making the announcement (as unpopular as it is) rather than just letting it limp along by avoiding the issue.

When the development on PL ramped down, I searched around for another game that I could enjoy in its place. I didn't find anything that captured the same fun though. The pace, complexity, and general gameplay of PL is uniquely engaging. It finds a great balance between depth of content and "casual breeziness" that I haven't found elsewhere. You can have a lot of fun playing it without having to invest your whole life just to keep up (but you can invest as much time as you want when you feel like binging). Add to that the multi-platform support and single, unified world (i.e. no segmentation into distinct servers) and you really have something good.

It's a shame that you don't want to keep developing on it, because you have a great foundation to build on and a good "tone" of content that makes it a fun place to explore. That makes it a double-edged sword, though, because it really hurts when something good gets yanked away before its time. I'm with Sue on not wanting to go down this road with you again based on this experience, which really is too bad. But I don't regret the fun I've had along the way.

Medetix
01-22-2015, 06:41 PM
I've been playing SL for 3 years and is by far my favorite STS game, and just reading through this thread is depressing.

Koolops
01-22-2015, 06:43 PM
I think investing in one game only is a drastic thing mostly towards a game most dont even agree with.

tHelonestud
01-22-2015, 06:43 PM
How does losing money make sense?

They are probably going to lose revenue for awhile, but when they get 100% focussed on one game it will greatly improve that game.

Imagine how great PL would be today if they had sorry improved it versus making 3 more imitations.
The Legends games take a lot of development for new content unlike MOBA and COC type games. Where a few graphics and stats can bring in far more revenue than it cost.

Justg
01-22-2015, 06:47 PM
It's sad to hear this news. You get credit for making the announcement (as unpopular as it is) rather than just letting it limp along by avoiding the issue.

When the development on PL ramped down, I searched around for another game that I could enjoy in its place. I didn't find anything that captured the same fun though. The pace, complexity, and general gameplay of PL is uniquely engaging. It finds a great balance between depth of content and "casual breeziness" that I haven't found elsewhere. You can have a lot of fun playing it without having to invest your whole life just to keep up (but you can invest as much time as you want when you feel like binging). Add to that the multi-platform support and single, unified world (i.e. no segmentation into distinct servers) and you really have something good.

It's a shame that you don't want to keep developing on it, because you have a great foundation to build on and a good "tone" of content that makes it a fun place to explore. That makes it a double-edged sword, though, because it really hurts when something good gets yanked away before its time. I'm with Sue on not wanting to go down this road with you again based on this experience, which really is too bad. But I don't regret the fun I've had along the way.

Thanks Fusionstrike. I really appreciate it. You have been around for a long time too. FYI, it is not unusual for MMOs to go away. We're not even sunsetting ours, we're just being honest about no new content. MMOs go away. It is part of their lifecycle. Here are a few: http://www.mmofront.com/mmo/discontinued/

This does not mean that we WANT to stop developing on ours, but it is what it is.

Trenton
01-22-2015, 06:48 PM
Thank you guys for a great game, I'm sure to now leave Pocket Legends for good (all my friends gone anyways) and FINALLY move onto something better. I'm sure to check out the new MOBA just because I love this company and community, but I can't say that I'll stick around. While PL being basically shutdown minus the server, I feel that this honestly gives a big amount of people the oppurtunity to get off their butts and do something irl [emoji14] Can't wait for the teasers.

One thing I do have to ask, however. Is the MOBA going to be based off of Arcane Legends? Or is it something completely different than any Legends game theme you've ever had?

Zeus
01-22-2015, 06:52 PM
I have to say, I do appreciate that STG is honest about this and that I am thankful I decided to make the jump to AL when I did. I just want to tell PL veterans...give AL a shot...level to end-game. Try the new tombs content. There are very good revenue methods in place to farm the gear that you need and maybe pick up an arcane or two along the way!

Koolops
01-22-2015, 06:53 PM
Yet well done with pl and sl. Hope one day you guys change your mind. Im out till then if ever happen. Pl and sl best games youve produced a big thumbs up good luck towards your next stuff, maybe your new game ill try it since some friends want me to come along and get what we used to have. I was just angry at first bur now i see why not too care.

AAPG
01-22-2015, 07:06 PM
Hey thanks for the update Mr G,
Ive been on PL since the android release in 2010 and SL since the beginning.. Its been a fun run... I have enjoyed the creativity and challenges of your games.. a kudos to all on staff at STG for your hospitality on the support site and in the forums over the years. Im looking forward to the mid-february announcement and im sure the new release will folow in the great tradition PL/SL have begun.. Meanwhile ill be forever wondering now... which devs kid (npc) is which in PL ...
Cheeers, Randy aka Immrandy/Imrandy/Irandy/bbooradley/hopsalot/hopsalots

doomdoomdoom
01-22-2015, 07:10 PM
Justg, I do appreciate you trying to reply to our posts. And I understand it was a business decision...that people levels above you made. You are the unfortunate bearer of bad news and I don't envy your situation.

But from a purely business perspective I wonder if they considered the fact that this will cause people to invest less real world dollars in your games (old and new). People may still play your games, but fewer of us will spend real world money investing in your games. There is no reason to buy plat in any old games since there will not be anything to buy. And if we do play new games...why would we invest much into it knowing that it too will be abandoned some day. I personally have spent more than I would like to admit on plat...my thought was always that I enjoy the game and am happy to invest in it to make spacetime successful. I no longer feel the same affinity and I imagine many others feel the same way.

Staberella
01-22-2015, 07:14 PM
I'm glad they finally came out and said it, I'm actually sad lol. I've been playing Dark Legends for about 2 years, while I've certainly complained alot about the lack of new content etc, now that they've come out and confirmed they're no longer working on it, I can kinda just stop and look back on all the good times I've had. It might sound weird but I think the time I spent on DL was a really worthy experience, and I made some really good friends.

So, thank you STS, and good luck on your future projects.

Koolops
01-22-2015, 07:25 PM
What will be the new games theme and can it dome to ios or andriod first instead of pc. Ans have a beta theme?

tHelonestud
01-22-2015, 07:35 PM
I'm completely cool, I don't think my post was out of line or needed deleted.
Extremely sad, but far from angry.

Gary, is there any chance we can atleast get some game exclusive vanities for our PL/SL/DL achievements. For instance, I'd love a CoP in AL or a Demonic Flame vanity banner.
This a possibility, G?

I am sure you want to keep customers from your other games, since there are many other great options out there.

Virai
01-22-2015, 07:44 PM
I really like DL. It's different from any other game I've played and the only game I've stuck with for more than a month or two. I met so many new friends from all over the world. It's sad there will be no more updates for this game and I really wish you would reconsider this decision. However I will not stop playing because I love DL and the people I've met there and I hope in the future sts will be able to start updating this game again.

Signed,
Virai, a loyal DL player for 1 and 1/2 years

Justg
01-22-2015, 07:58 PM
There is no reason to buy plat in any old games since there will not be anything to buy.

You are right. Why would anyone buy anything in PL ever again? You play it hopefully because you get enjoyment out of it. You can enjoy it for free as much as you want. When you buy an elixir to level up faster, you consume it. You get extra enjoyment out of the experience. When you spend plat, you are paying for that extra enjoyment. But you don't have to, you can still enjoy it without spending anything.

And if we do play new games...why would we invest much into it knowing that it too will be abandoned some day.

PL has been around for 5 years. Things change in 5 years. Who knows what the world will be like in 5 years, or what any of us will be doing? We are pretty sure we'll still be around, but we all may be jacked into the matrix by then *knocks on wood*

In the new game, we hope you will want to spend some money, but you definitely won't have to either. We're putting a lot of our love into it and a lot of our weight behind it. But you will be able to get enjoyment out of it for free.

I personally have spent more than I would like to admit on plat...my thought was always that I enjoy the game and am happy to invest in it to make spacetime successful.

Exactly and thank you. You spend plat to have extra enjoyment in the game. You have experienced that enjoyment, it has become part of your life. And in some way we have become part of your life too, and we appreciate that you want to invest in us to make us successful.

Our hearts and souls are in games, and I know some of yours are as well. This is a very sad day around the office, but we are looking forward to enjoying some kick *** times with you in the future.

- g

---
01-22-2015, 08:09 PM
You are right. Why would anyone buy anything in PL ever again? You play it hopefully because you get enjoyment out of it. You can enjoy it for free as much as you want. When you buy an elixir to level up faster, you consume it. You get extra enjoyment out of the experience. When you spend plat, you are paying for that extra enjoyment. But you don't have to, you can still enjoy it without spending anything.

PL has been around for 5 years. Things change in 5 years. Who knows what the world will be like in 5 years, or what any of us will be doing? We are pretty sure we'll still be around, but we all may be jacked into the matrix by then *knocks on wood*

In the new game, we hope you will want to spend some money, but you definitely won't have to either. We're putting a lot of our love into it and a lot of our weight behind it. But you will be able to get enjoyment out of it for free.

Exactly and thank you. You spend plat to have extra enjoyment in the game. You have experienced that enjoyment, it has become part of your life. And in some way we have become part of your life too, and we appreciate that you want to invest in us to make us successful.

Our hearts and souls are in games, and I know some of yours are as well. This is a very sad day around the office, but we are looking forward to enjoying some kick *** times with you in the future.

- g
you should log on and say bye to us :(

thanks for this thread, part of what i loved about sts how close u and the community were
good luck with your company's future :D

100% srs
-Ely

ps: gotta throw an lel on here somewhere

thanks for the 4 years(for me atleast)

lal
01-22-2015, 08:22 PM
Justg. Me and many others would atleast like a goodbye update. Like maybe putting pvp like it was before fbow nerf. You guys have that saved in backups somewhere so it would take like no time just to add it and update one last time before moving on.

Reunegade
01-22-2015, 08:43 PM
Although I truly am sad, it is the best decision business-wise. I will always 100% support you guys for your hard work.

Reunegade
01-22-2015, 08:51 PM
Can't wait to play the new game, BTW.

Fncrazy
01-22-2015, 09:52 PM
Hey folks,

Happy New Year!

Thanks,

- Gary Gattis
CEO, Spacetime Studios

I'd would like to start by thanking you for making PL. It has helped me keep my mind off some tough times in my life. Bad marriage, divorce, and missing my baby girl on the nights I didn't have her, but this message is not about that. It's about what I think you need to do to keep PL alive, kicking, and making you guys money....which is how you stay in business =)

I have a way that I believe will help PL stay profitable....

Open the 56, 61, 65, 70, caps vanities back up + the dragonet quest, and Humania elite boss. This would add back all elite 70, 71 weapons, and black dragon sets that everyone in pl would love and deserve a chance to get.

See, When I first started this game I thought it was cool that I could get items that would be discontinued, but as this game has continued I've realized it is not a good business move or game move. With everything open every new player and old player will have the chance to complete everything in this game....which is how every game should be developed. Plz open everything back up and just see how this game blooms...new players and old can complete, own, do everything this game has had to offer.

This is a 40 year old man asking you to save his favorite game yo =)

Peace,

Never fear....FN's here =)

P.s. I'm not asking for anything new, just save what we have and make it the way it should of always been. Every quest, weapon, cap vanity available. All open yo =)

Save PL!

Schnitzel
01-22-2015, 09:53 PM
Hi Justg,

I wanted to say thanks for creating PL
It taught me many life lessons and morals which i still refer back to today

thank you

Argyros
01-22-2015, 10:30 PM
Hey uhm, this is my 1337 post, and it is just a quick question for Gary. I know you all have a new moba planned, but after that, what? A lot of us chose PL for a couple simple reasons.

-Simple quick interface.
-Great control layout (including the way you can rotate your screen)
-Massive amount possiblities
-Multiplayer capabilities
-Crossplatform
-Historical life

This last one may not strike you as important, but it is. Endgame Cap rings and vanities have kept many of us going for years. The enjoyment of pieceing together a 3pc ring that looks cool, and not many else have... Is a great thing. Despite the hate recieved from this, I would love to see this implemented in a future game. It doesn't even need to be a heavily over powerful item.

So my question is, will STS ever developed a new MMORPG, with some of the things I listed above? AL has some of these things but not all.

I appreciate this thread. It helps to lay things out there.

Regards.

Rx8
01-22-2015, 10:48 PM
Gary,

These games that you have made are simply amazing. Even though i am an arcane legends player i played other games too. These games were simply amazing. The graphics and interface are delighting and are a good investment of time too. However i understand the limited resources problem. I thank you for these games and am looking forward for the next MOBA game.

Rx8

XxReiReixX
01-22-2015, 10:58 PM
Thank you Mr. Gattis for the information. I'm pretty excited for this new game that you guys have in mind. To be honest, this almost reminds me of Pokémon lol. Everyone leaves the old game for the new one but no one ever complains about the old ones not getting updated. I really have high hopes for your new game. I have a tiny question however. Is this new game a new addition to the legacy games? Or is it a new genre?

MercherofPL
01-22-2015, 11:18 PM
So the game will eventually get shutdown from my understanding?

Xyzther
01-22-2015, 11:19 PM
Thought thick and thin, I respect you guys and the decision to close this game was ultimately yours. Been a good run playing this game and I'll keep playing it until the true end to it. Thank you StS for these games and hope your future games are just as successful.

Milan Lame Man
01-22-2015, 11:20 PM
Well my previous post was deleted, but I still think that PvP is not what made STS's games successful.
Good luck with the new title.

lakersrockftw
01-23-2015, 12:24 AM
Been here since 2011 and its sad to hear Pl has basically came to an end :(. I do have to appreciate all the staff who made this amazing game which was the best game ive played in my life. I would like to thank all the people who made the game like JustG,Cinco,Sam, and whoever spent time working on PL and making the experience for everyone the best! I know Sam is gone and I don't know about Cinco but they truly made this game the best. I wish I had the same passion of playing AL than PL but I never got into AL, but it is okay and ill stick to Spacetime and I will hope to see your next game :D. I will come and visit once in a while.

-Lake

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Oculus
01-23-2015, 04:09 AM
Fncrazy well today he proved how he's not crazy xD
I agree with him and hope that everything is simply opened out for everyone thanks

kinda like a museum o.O

siddhant
01-23-2015, 04:12 AM
pvp game coming O.O will that have constant updates like al does thou new pets and stuff?

saool
01-23-2015, 04:13 AM
Thanks for the fun. It really was a great game [PL], made new friend outside the game so for that I'm very grateful. Sad, but all good things must come to an end.

Vampgrrl
01-23-2015, 04:27 AM
It is a sad day indeed, but I would like to thank STS for all the hard work and effort that has been put into the SL, DL, and PL games. I have been with SL since the start, and I have met many lifelong friends and made so many great memories that will stay with me for the rest of my life. SL has been the one game that I always come back to, and I have yet to find a game that encapsulates all the great aspects that SL has. While it is a little disheartening that I will never finish the Arbiter set, I'm happy to hear that you will keep the servers running (for the foreseeable future at least).

I will admit that I was angry and bitter at first, but I realize now that it couldn't have been an easy decision for you all either. Thanks for everything, but I will find it difficult to continue playing SL and although AL is a great game, I really miss the movable camera haha. I wish STS all the best in the future, and I hope you continue to keep up the excellent customer support.

Mkthekiller
01-23-2015, 07:08 AM
Hmm...after hearing this news, I was quite shocked though but as an addictive player of DL, all I would to say is that it's true that every company wants to make profit but still I have a question...

Why only AL will have updates...why don't you guys make that too like DL,PL and SL? This was actually my question.

As for DL, many people have planned to quit...but just as an motivation of not quitting, I would like to say...Quitting is not the option to any problem, DL is still one of the best and there is much, much more to own and have in DL. My attachment towards DL is quite much different than everyone else. I am very much attached to that game and I would always love to play it and for STS, I would love if you start making those updates back.

Hats off to you guys for creating and giving us such games like DL, AL, PL, SL and all of them, you all have done a wonderful job and keep it going guys but still this step of yours is going to result in many negative impacts towards you.

This was all I wanted to say and just good luck to everyone leaving other legendary games and heading to AL and also a big good luck to you too STS or STG...it was, is and will be a happy journey in DL!!!

:) :) :)

bglir
01-23-2015, 10:02 AM
Thanks Justg its really a sad news and hard decision to make, PL have been my only first online game and it also the only game i have spent so much money into it, i will still be around PL to the very end, real life keeps me busy from playing any other game, for those of you who are leaving, good bye and good luck, thanks for the memory and lastly nice knowing you.

Iliketolol
01-23-2015, 11:39 AM
Just unlock the content...

Waug
01-23-2015, 12:26 PM
I'm excited about the upcoming PvP oriented game, hoping we'll be able to play the beta version.

Ladyviviane
01-23-2015, 03:17 PM
Ty Gary for sharing those Infos , also tks to be honest & for AL invitation . I'm sorry to say that I just can't feel AL despite how hard I tried . PL touched my heart & soul first time I played & still does . After your announcement my lil hope for final PL new expansion dies but well this is life nothing everlasting . I'll keep playing PL as much as possible , my next target is caping my main . Maybe I'll find an other mmo game that I'll b addicted but won't forget PL . Tks again Sts for letting my dreams come true by playing PL . Wishes u luck , happiness & success . [emoji181]

[emoji260] Lady Viviane [emoji260]

synfullmagic_23110
01-23-2015, 07:15 PM
Sucks that SL/DL weren't devolved to their full potential

Whitesnake
01-24-2015, 01:04 AM
Words can't describe how I feel or any fellow player feels about this situation , even though i haven't been active in DL , the game was a wonderful experience 2012 (01) 04) was the day I was introduced into the game bye just me and some friends randomly playing a mobile game to kill time , instantly hooked as I'm sure with others the game can be addicting even those who deny it , meet a lot of really cool ppl, owned just about every item I ever wanted , except elder ) had my bvh for a short period :)... Any regrets ??? Sure made some mistakes down the road (things happen) ._. <\3 but I see it as all life lessons from the fake ppl to the real ppl , happy with all the folks i meet over the years , all around really good experience and I wouldn't change a thing so thank you sts for such a wonderful game and allowing us to be apart of it hoping for more games like DL in the future , I'll be having a giveaway ( items include black bandana assistant wolf mask , moon tear kstone, add me on DL bjor and I'll help you vets out :) . Your lovely household name ASCENTIO

Zylx
01-24-2015, 01:06 AM
I appreciate this closure, as it lets the non-AL players know that there isnt anything to look forward to, rather than giving their hopes up by giving them the silent treatment -- You have to give STS some slack for this.

From a business perspective, this is completely understandable. PL, SL, and DL are primitive souls in the ever-evolving world of technology and video games. AL incorporates elements to match it up with other top MMO's (Decent graphics, gameplay, etc). PL began 5(?) years ago, so it has the top-notch game mechanics of its time that would be very difficult to upgrade and incorporate to today's (you would basically be redesigning the entire game). AL is still fairly new, but eventually, STS is going to need to burst down the inevitable doors to the future of MMO gaming with a new RPG title in order to gain interest of the future gamers. So it makes sense to just make another title than to update an existing title -- proven by AL.

I've played PL before -- It's very outdated. After playing a more current MMO, the mechanics, graphics, gameplay makes PL/SL/DL seem like they were from the Stone Ages -- Something that cant be fixed in a simple update.

I, for one, am excited that STS's undiluted attention will be going to AL - It's more successful than PL ever was!

kurtzildjiansantos
01-24-2015, 01:51 AM
no more winteefests valentines patrick days and double xp weekends?

Anisaabecad
01-24-2015, 10:50 AM
Man I've been with pl for nearly 6years it's just hurt me so bad to see it go n I'm certain a new cap would pull in more money then any game me alone would spend a ton to grind all my char .S to this cap like 1000s more will do with there alts even the inactive players would come back in a heart beat if heard

mastergundam
01-24-2015, 11:21 AM
Thanks for creating legendary games especially SL. It was good to play the game supported by sts.
But I have a question. Will you have any plan to sell those games to other company which updates?

trixie
01-24-2015, 12:31 PM
I haven't been here in a while but I have been playing your games from beginning. I hate to see these games die off but the writing has been on the wall for some time. Star Legends has been my favorite mobile game by far. The community was like no other I have ever found. I have even gone to other games with some of the people from Infinite Union (our guild in SL), but it isn't the same. I still talk to many of them on a daily basis even though we have never seen each other. That is what SL gave us, a community of friends.

I hate that you keep trying to perfect something that is already good. Unfortunately, it is the players that suffer. I know many of us are working adults who have plenty of money to invest in game play and have done so. I wish you all the best, but it is hard to spend money on something you can't trust to be there tomorrow.

I understand businesses have to make money, but many of these games were still going strong when development stopped. If players can trust that they will be able to finish the game they started they definitely won't want to invest too much time or money in it. I will probably reserver my name as I have will all other games but I don't see myself investing money. Thanks for bringing us a great game and good luck.

usmcporch
01-24-2015, 02:16 PM
As a Guild Master in Pocket Legends and l77 char, i'd like to say thanks for the great experience. To be honest, a change in graphics or design doesnt need to happen to make the game more enjoyable. I joined in 2011, I'm part of XGC (Xiled Gaming Community) the worlds largest gaming community with over 60k members across the world and on multiple games and systems including COD GOW Halo WoW and much more. I love gaming and have spent lots of time on many games even older spec games such as Graal (graalonline.com). PL has won me over quite a bit. I've spent large amounts of time and money for me AND my guild and even friends online. The game shouldnt be haulted due to "lacking graphics" or other elements. The game is awesome as is and further lvl updates and events will do wonders for the game. revenue would build up further and more player would come back/ join this amazing objective. As a person with programming and graphic design experience i dont see it requiring too much more effort to further what is already in play. Funds im sure are there as your games im positive have brought it farther than imagined. If its staff then please let me be the first to say i'd love to join the team and help further the future of this game :).
Thanks for everything,
Porchugal

Ladyviviane
01-24-2015, 02:47 PM
Man I've been with pl for nearly 6years it's just hurt me so bad to see it go n I'm certain a new cap would pull in more money then any game me alone would spend a ton to grind all my char .S to this cap like 1000s more will do with there alts even the inactive players would come back in a heart beat if heard

Wow 6 years ! When did u join ?

Audiosecrecy
01-24-2015, 05:01 PM
would be cool if you bring back some of the old vanity for dl just so people have something to get and make it a bit more interesting, like the solstice fire gem lv 36, iron hand weapons lv 36 just so people who didnt have the chance to get them can have them and have them at the top level

Wekt
01-24-2015, 10:24 PM
I'm really disappointed I never got into AL, like other players. When I started PL I thought I would tryout some other sts games but I still felt like none matched up to pl's fast paced fun gameplay. I am also disappointed that many people don't feel the same way. Thanks sts for the great game, and I still plan to continue playing pl in the future.

Daniel McGuire
01-24-2015, 11:36 PM
I play SL, DL, and AB. Probably have spent over a 1000.00 in plat. All three are being shelved. I feel ripped off. What about a credit transfer or incentive for your loyal customers to try your new games? To be honest, as it stands I doubt I will ever spend another dime on a STS feature again unless you show some financial consideration for your loyal customers.

Justg
01-25-2015, 11:43 AM
Cleaning this up again, please don't turn it into a PL vs AL flame war.

Thanks for creating legendary games especially SL. It was good to play the game supported by sts.
But I have a question. Will you have any plan to sell those games to other company which updates?

We don't plan on selling the games to anyone else.

I play SL, DL, and AB. Probably have spent over a 1000.00 in plat. All three are being shelved. I feel ripped off. What about a credit transfer or incentive for your loyal customers to try your new games? To be honest, as it stands I doubt I will ever spend another dime on a STS feature again unless you show some financial consideration for your loyal customers.

If you have an outstanding balance in PL, DL, or SL and you would like it transferred to AL, please contact support. Note that we won't transfer platinum that was accumulated after the announcement (1/19/15). To further answer your question about you feeling ripped off, I will repost my earlier reply to someone else:

You can enjoy it for free as much as you want. When you buy an elixir to level up faster, you consume it. You get extra enjoyment out of the experience. When you spend plat, you are paying for that extra enjoyment. But you don't have to, you can still enjoy it without spending anything.

You spend plat to have extra enjoyment in the game. You have experienced that enjoyment, it has become part of your life.

veiaflita
01-25-2015, 12:43 PM
Thank you very much for a wonderful game... pocket legends. It is my first mmo and most likely my last. Everything about the game is great, from the character design to the dungeon design, the camera effects... skill combos, crafting. Chat is easy to use. It's easy to find a game, create a party.

I've looked around for another mmo. I can't find anything like pocket legends. I have a lot of friends on the line app and we're all looking... at the same time most of us have decided to stick with PL until the bitter end.

I've made real friends on this game. People that I have met IRL:-)

Pocket Legends is a very charming game, it has heart. I just don't see that in other games. Perhaps that's because I have invested a good bit of time and money into the game, I don't know.

I had originally thought that perhaps the plat in my account would be better spent in AL... AL has a future. No... I'll finish what I started. Level my 76 bear to 77. Maybe there will even be time to level my 74 bird to 77. I really like the archer class, I'm kind of miffed that I'm not getting time to really learn...

With this announcement I am sure that pocket legends will cease to be a source of any revenue for you whatsoever. That will lead to the inevitable decision to shut the server down. Please give us notice of the shutoff date.

Thanks again for a great ride. Gonna miss Alterra...

L0ve
01-25-2015, 02:16 PM
Thanks for the great games and for being so straightforward about this.

How about outsourcing the maintenance work for these games? You'd still own the games. Just throwing it out there.

Justg
01-25-2015, 03:06 PM
Thanks for the great games and for being so straightforward about this.

How about outsourcing the maintenance work for these games? You'd still own the games. Just throwing it out there.

Good question that a lot of people have had. It still comes down to bandwidth. We're going through it with AL in China right now. Transferring the games to someone else and getting them up to speed with content creation and operations is a massive effort.

Ladyviviane
01-25-2015, 03:29 PM
How about asking help from Japan for boosting PL then ?

Faliziaga
01-25-2015, 05:10 PM
If you have an outstanding balance in PL, DL, or SL and you would like it transferred to AL, please contact support. Note that we won't transfer platinum that was accumulated after the announcement (1/19/15).

Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to transfer our plat to AL.

Ladyviviane
01-25-2015, 05:48 PM
Sum1 just told me at bsm town that we could play years on PL before the game been released . Is it possible ?

Noodleleg
01-25-2015, 06:05 PM
Lololol gg no re

mastergundam
01-25-2015, 11:36 PM
What we will hope is that there will be more updates. Ofc I really thank to your great work on the games. But we welcome if there will be a new company which is willing to make it active. Please keep that in mind :tranquillity:

synfullmagic_23110
01-26-2015, 02:44 AM
Good question that a lot of people have had. It still comes down to bandwidth. We're going through it with AL in China right now. Transferring the games to someone else and getting them up to speed with content creation and operations is a massive effort.
Woa.....across the sea

utkarsh saini
01-26-2015, 08:30 AM
BYE STS.... got great fun with AB.....but now ..its gonna.. be RIP.

btw u guys really stood a great place for me.. thanks for all that love cya..... all ALians....i mean gys playing Al.. not alien... XD.....good luck... bad that i started AB instead of becoming pro on Al....cyaa.... thnx btw

anahadaz
01-26-2015, 03:24 PM
I don't understand what was so wrong about my post that you had to delete it.

NotYoCookiez
01-26-2015, 03:30 PM
Really not much to say besides thank you. The game content was always fun but the best part was the people i met along the way. PL was home to some really cool people and devs back in the day! Well it has ran its course and i saw that long time ago. Anymore updates and it would probably be released on consoles! Anyways thanks again so much! Played since 2010 and still playing in 2015 :)

I have moved to AL but I still play pocket legends for pvp. AL is awesome and i wish people would give it a chance like it did. You get used to the camera people! hahaha I did xD

Vigilante
01-26-2015, 04:12 PM
Any games like pocket legends?

Justg
01-26-2015, 05:17 PM
I don't understand what was so wrong about my post that you had to delete it.

Just trying to keep this thread a level discussion. Deleting AL vs PL flames too. Nothing personal!

RedFire47
01-26-2015, 05:22 PM
sad to read the news,,i love this game so much..but you starting dying this game...:(

Uzii
01-26-2015, 05:42 PM
I was just listening to this when i found out this thread....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maxtQ9Gptrg

Not hurt or anything, i stopped to play this games long time ago. SL was my favourite, many good ppl, AL was alright, but not my cup of coffee, and i spent there almost 2 years.
I would not bother to replay, was just that song and i found out funny how its somehow corresponding with ppls feelings while i was reading through.

Cheers

RedFire47
01-26-2015, 05:44 PM
iam master of KingOfTheJungle alliance...my member get mad and getting inactive player when he read the news about the AB no updating and promo...STS pls dont do that,, were getting huge bro...HOPE

anahadaz
01-26-2015, 05:54 PM
G, fix pl servers!

Boogiez
01-27-2015, 01:46 AM
I appreciate your dicession mr. Justin sir but just as a gamer will make sl pl dl no more update make your new game better in my view it is not we all played these game alot and now u guys killing those i know not killing but nearly killed as no update for these game even sesional even this all stuff just make gamer depressed in my view as a result of this more of us quite online game some of us just go back to real or and rest of us gamer like me switch to offline game like pc dl is very special for me as it was my first online and i m kinda disappointing with that so i m not going not to any where to other game but if you like to update dl i can promise u that many of us will be played and enjoyed it i m not envy with anyother game but dl is so special because i play it 24x7 those moment were epic when i found stuff like vanity and i got my first kill in pvp so i want to live it more i know it take alot effort to make those game updated but if u do its really awesome for gamer like us and what the problem the whole sts crew is awesome u can add some more guys in your crew increase your bandwidth justin sir ur the boss u can do anything i respect your dessicion and i m not saying it to reverse it but i can only request you to atleat gave us sessional event not because i m saying but for your chilhood u was also a kid u know exactly what i feel now many of kid feels ....... The whole stuff just make people sad and more sad .after making this much people sad how u expect that they will like ur new game ur new is awesome but ur crushing the heart of a million people for that sir ..... Dl for life

Digitalclock
01-27-2015, 02:58 AM
May i transfer my golds from PL to AL?

Conquered
01-27-2015, 05:25 AM
Thanks for your Honesty Gary, Can't wait this "future" thing you are about to show us here in SL. :)

MightyMicah
01-27-2015, 05:33 AM
Thanks for your Honesty Gary, Can't wait this "future" thing you are about to show us here in SL. :)

Hmm what? They said there won't be any more updates. Where'd that rumor start? lol

Edit: Unless you mean that you're excited about their future project from where you stand in SL? :P

Loganayr
01-27-2015, 06:42 AM
Typing this here since it's more likely that a mod will view it: Please G be aware that the new client update that was pushed for pl on android and ios has split the community as the people on the older client are on a different server and can not play with those who updated.
So please, either force the update by turning the old server off or unite the servers again.

Inviato dal mio ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TL utilizzando Tapatalk

mastergundam
01-27-2015, 09:11 AM

Ignitedmage
01-27-2015, 09:34 AM
Are we getting no updates for never or is it for a temporary time??

Justg
01-27-2015, 09:45 AM
May i transfer my golds from PL to AL?

Yes, please contact support and we'll help you out.'

EDIT: Sorry, not gold, but plat.

Ssneakykills
01-27-2015, 03:56 PM
Yes, please contact support and we'll help you out.

Please talk to support they still say the same that they won't help us

Digitalclock
01-27-2015, 04:02 PM
Yes, please contact support and we'll help you out.

No transferring, support answered

Tinkerbelldoll
01-27-2015, 06:37 PM
Is there any way you can transfer my gold from DL to AL ?

doomdoomdoom
01-27-2015, 07:31 PM
Some friends and I discovered that DL plat purchases on Android return an error. Is this by design?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?206167-DL-Plat-Purchases-no-longer-work-on-Android&p=2026665#post2026665

Justg
01-27-2015, 08:01 PM
Is there any way you can transfer my gold from DL to AL ?

Not gold, but plat yes. please contact support.

Some friends and I discovered that DL plat purchases on Android return an error. Is this by design?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?206167-DL-Plat-Purchases-no-longer-work-on-Android&p=2026665#post2026665

I believe Android deprecated their old payment platform today. We should have it working again tomorrow.

Justg
01-27-2015, 08:02 PM
No transferring, support answered

Sorry, I meant they would transfer plat but not gold.

doomdoomdoom
01-27-2015, 08:05 PM
I believe Android deprecated their old payment platform today. We should have it working again tomorrow.

Whew. Thanks! I know us silly crazy addicts still trying to buy plat for DL :vblush:

Doframingo
01-27-2015, 08:33 PM
@JustG The new game is 3D or 2D?

Oculus
01-27-2015, 09:36 PM
@JustG The new game is 3D or 2D?

It's a moba, like League of legends, but on mobile. A good example would be vainglory.

Waug
01-27-2015, 11:42 PM
Well, I think for the last time, Devs should attempt one last endgame PvP balance as they promised. Dev really can understand that at PvP someone having more than 90 dodges is enough evidence that this should be fixed. I'm talking about bears, who can have that dodge with stacking taunt, str set, ring etc. You can imagine the situation where someone dodging 8-9 hits (auto & skill) out of 10 and specially the debuffers including dodge debuffers get dodged too. DODGE OF STR SETS should be nerfed. Of course pve is not a concern because it's easier these days with daily blessings.

MightyMicah
01-28-2015, 06:35 AM
Well, I think for the last time, Devs should attempt one last endgame PvP balance as they promised. Dev really can understand that at PvP someone having more than 90 dodges is enough evidence that this should be fixed. I'm talking about bears, who can have that dodge with stacking taunt, str set, ring etc. You can imagine the situation where someone dodging 8-9 hits (auto & skill) out of 10 and specially the debuffers including dodge debuffers get dodged too. DODGE OF STR SETS should be nerfed. Of course pve is not a concern because it's easier these days with daily blessings.

It would be nice, but they're simply done. I imagine balance is part of the reason why.

Rosybuds
01-28-2015, 06:38 AM
Thanks for letting us know, to bad Arcane Battlegrounds didn't last long it was a fun game.

Omg I knew D/L was going No Where like most of Us old Time Players P/L was My First Love & Always will be, D/L In my Humble Opinion was The Best Game You Ever Made You Just didnt Or have enough Reaourses I guess to make it a Game It Could Have Been, So I went too BattleGround And Have Spend A Fortune Up to over £100 per Weeks Up too Two weeks ago as With getting the Same Answer From A Dev Case Closed Ping Light Bulb went off above my Head Im Totally Gutted This is a Good Game But With this game with No Update not even Our Thursday Small updates It cant go any where !! Except Die As its needs up dates as its a War Game !! I play A/L when it has events But The Fact you cant see what behind you if you move or whats beside you because the camera does not Move is what Just Keeps me Leaving it, Its Been A Very Long Run 2010/2011 So Sad hope they will realise if you dont UPDate with New Items People Dont Spend Money Its Really Simple... Cant Believe this R.I.P STS .... Really UpSet at this News... :hopelessness::crushed::miserable::(:dejection::vc ry::vwink:

Rosybuds
01-28-2015, 06:47 AM
What will happen too alll my Plat ? In The Games I have in B/G and In D/L will This be moved too A/L or Do we Lose All Our Plat As I just Spent £80,00 on 16k of plat on B/G And have quite a Few Hundered on Different Chars On D/L Can AnyOne let me Know Please.... Thanks Going Too Bury My Lilttle Mage on P/L Ebadebar Tears on My Eyes Here !!!

Bellemortexx
01-28-2015, 10:28 AM
New update last night in DL and now I can't see most of my friends. At first I thought it was apple and android but now I have an android friend and we are unable to see each other. I don't see him as a guild member either but he is still in guild. Please check into this update. Hope you have a fix soon Dx Dying here!

Ignitedmage
01-28-2015, 11:06 AM
Still I didn't got my answer. Are we gonna get updates after a loooooooooong time or no??

mastergundam
01-28-2015, 11:17 AM
Still I didn't got my answer. Are we gonna get updates after a loooooooooong time or no??

Nothing in the horizon. Nothing even over the horizon. No more Update means no Update.

Ssneakykills
01-28-2015, 11:51 AM

How can you not grasp what has been said in 204 posts and justgs replys

Caosashe
01-28-2015, 02:34 PM
We are not sunsetting (shutting down) these games. We will keep all of them running for the foreseeable future, but we are not going to be adding anything new.

When will be end of this ,,foreseeable future'' (half year, year,...). I mean when will DL, SL, PL servers be shutted down?

doomdoomdoom
01-28-2015, 02:46 PM
I understand No Updates...but will minor updates still be made to fix problems?

Right now on DL there is a weird server split of some kind. If I log into DL from my android I see some people online. If I log into DL from ipad, I see different people online.

Will these kind of problems still be fixed for us?

KevinDotson
01-28-2015, 07:45 PM

Wow sums up EXACTLY how I feel 100%. Good job Fusionstrike

Diabloxl
01-29-2015, 05:40 AM
I Have one idea in Dark Legends! If no will have anything new then just create one Drop Rate Increase Event for good vanities and Relic Weapons.. Every weekend or just 1 times in a month.. I think everyone will like this! Please

Ignitedmage
01-29-2015, 07:03 AM
Nothing in the horizon. Nothing even over the horizon. No more Update means no Update.

Ouch that's too bad because other than AL BC and AB i played all sts games :/

Ignitedmage
01-29-2015, 07:04 AM
How can you not grasp what has been said in 204 posts and justgs replys

Lol i wasn't reading all posts time to time. I turn forums on for less time, can't waste on reading that many posts ofcoarse

Eddison Sukansingh
01-29-2015, 11:45 AM
Thank you for your honesty on the status of Pocket Legends.
It's been 4 great years for me on pocket legends from Samsung Galaxy I5800 then onto the Samsung Galaxy S2 and just a few days now I'll be on Pocket Legends with my new Samsung Galaxy S5.
I've been grateful to have accomplished my gold of crafting my very own demonic set for my mage and being a member and Ex officer of the great guilds in Pocket legends.
Xplicit, Tron, and now my own Cybertron.
Many great friends to chat with and have fun.
I won't stop playing pocket legends at least not until they pull the plug and I flat line.lol.
I however still keep the hope that one day someone will again pull out the drawing board for Pocket Legends.
I hope I'm not forgotten for helping so many random members ^_^.
FIREBOYEDDY

trixie
01-29-2015, 02:06 PM
Please talk to support they still say the same that they won't help us

Yep, same thing with me. I emailed support and they emailed me back today and said they wont :(

Anyanka
01-29-2015, 04:32 PM
Thank you for these games Gary, and for (finally) making the decision to remove the older games from their update "limbo".

Best of luck with your future plans!

Axania

Rodder
01-29-2015, 09:51 PM
I have to say, I do appreciate that STG is honest about this and that I am thankful I decided to make the jump to AL when I did. I just want to tell PL veterans...give AL a shot...level to end-game. Try the new tombs content. There are very good revenue methods in place to farm the gear that you need and maybe pick up an arcane or two along the way!

I'd love to move on to AL, I have tried it but it's a money drain(more then pl) and that doesn't interest me.

Mezderak
01-29-2015, 09:59 PM
i think STS should just Team up with a bigger company and not be so independent and perhaps all better things would happen.

usmcporch
01-29-2015, 11:04 PM

What if someone could help with the bandwidth? Could this open up some possibilities? :-)

Slant
01-30-2015, 02:04 AM
That is a different kind of bandwidth, that's the amount of work they can do.

wish there was a Gorilla Class in SL before they stopped the updates

Iliketolol
01-30-2015, 03:52 AM
That is a different kind of bandwidth, that's the amount of work they can do.

wish there was a Gorilla Class in SL before they stopped the updates

Dude its about time you get in al. Ill help ya :p

Jenoquai
01-30-2015, 03:58 AM
No new update for DL..bummer.. Wanted to say Christmas event really sucked..zombie Santa dropped only one hat..if that..the drops in game.. Bats ..wing blades are so rare now its ridiculous.. Many good players are leaving game and refusing to play anything else you have created.. They truly pale to DL which is actually better than the others..Pvp is the only thing worth doing in DL now..Boring is heard so much in game these days..I have enjoyed playing DL..but I fear I will be leaving soon too..Enjoy your new game.. I am sure the young teens will keep your development team going.. I wish you luck.. Ciao

alexandrak0625
01-30-2015, 04:03 AM
Thank you for these games Gary, and for (finally) making the decision to remove the older games from their update "limbo".

Best of luck with your future plans!

Axania

I agree , Its been great game DL and great era , most amazing thing about it was waiting for events and stealing time to hide from RL to farm all events , well it did wake the sleeping child in me , beside i really got to know beautiful people and friends .
But , in some funny way it reminds me of that movie (Trueman show )i think we all knew deep down that one day or another it had to end and we have to change channel lol .
time to click that old icon (store) and see what we missed.
It wasn't a surprise after all , its been like a year now with repeated events , well we had to read the signs .
Any way , again thanks STS for great games and great virtual life you made for us all those years .

Devaux
01-30-2015, 08:33 AM
I was thinking this too lol but also sts should consider going out with a boom rather than a depressing "we give up and have fun with xpera and pirate vanities or a balloon for dotd...every day...for eternity" Bring back all old items and rare vanities then eh'?! Give us loyal players some juice to keep playing. That's not technically new either so really it wouldn't be going against your word ;)

Sent from my GT-P3113

Slant
01-30-2015, 09:52 AM
^yep. They could have planned the ending better, so it looks like the games were left hanging somewhere in the middle. But hey, new titles to look forward to, and these ones are still fine.

Diabloxl
01-30-2015, 11:16 AM
The Dark Legends the best sts game!! I don't like the others...

MeganNicole
01-30-2015, 12:46 PM

Same here.

Sent From My Ghost Using Blood

Ssneakykills
01-31-2015, 05:28 AM

How can you not like pl :(

lakersrockftw
01-31-2015, 10:18 AM
It was a good game but you have to admit PL is the best game STS has made :P

Diabloxl
01-31-2015, 11:38 AM
I know that no everyone like the DL but i think the best sts game, i only play this game and i don't like the other sts games.

Gigiwren
01-31-2015, 05:02 PM
I see that posts comparing PL to AL that might lead to a flame war are being deleted, so, most respectfully, I ask, is there a proper place for me to post how I found the game AL to be?

tHelonestud
01-31-2015, 08:57 PM
I see that posts comparing PL to AL that might lead to a flame war are being deleted, so, most respectfully, I ask, is there a proper place for me to post how I found the game AL to be?

Not really, you could try arcane legends suggestions and feedback which they did change a few things based off the early players complaints.
They did change the stats so all stats add some health.
But no fixed camera, not really sure why they did this, but they couldn't change it due to most of the the structures on the edge of the maps are single sided so it would screw up your view of the game supposedly.
They said they didn't want to use up 1/4 of a players skills with a mandatory revive skill, which is why that's not in their.
I don't really remember many other early on issues there were that went unadjusted, but whatever AL players love the game, let them play, and stay out of their way I guess.

Zojak
01-31-2015, 09:31 PM
Wow, not the kind of post I was expecting to see when I was paroozing through the PL forums. It's shocking for sure (albeit it's been expected), Such a sad day! I remember first discovering PL way back in April 2010, Shame nearly only 5 years later it's no longer being supported/updated anymore :(

Boogiez
02-02-2015, 04:37 AM
I think GOOD THING about dl is its graphics and pvp

RaNciDz
02-03-2015, 12:39 AM
After update.. why so much lagging?? My ping around 300 to 450 but still lagging... what is going on sir ??

Cascade
02-03-2015, 04:33 PM
Well, Pocket Legends has certainly come a long way. Congrats on all the success with Pocket Legends, Gary (and the team who put so many hours into it.).

Rosybuds
02-04-2015, 11:13 AM
What will happen too alll my Plat ? In The Games I have in B/G and In D/L will This be moved too A/L or Do we Lose All Our Plat As I just Spent £80,00 on 16k of plat on B/G And have quite a Few Hundered on Different Chars On D/L Can AnyOne let me Know Please.... Thanks Going Too Bury My Lilttle Mage on P/L Ebadebar Tears on My Eyes Here !!!
Can Anyone from the Team Say about The Plat Please so I know if Im Moving it too A/L from D/L even if im just using it when A/L Has Events Or Buy Elix As I Cant get buy That Damn Spider.. Please tell me if I can Move the Plat I have on D/L Too A/L or Not ???

Rosybuds
02-04-2015, 02:18 PM
I just dont understand Why Arcane Battle Grounds is getting Nothing and Closed (Eventually Lets Face Facts they all will) It Not even been going long And i know for Certainn People have been Spending large amount of Real Money On Buying Plat Me Being One Of Them So Why Is That Being Closed ?? Could I please have any Answer Also On Moving The Plat from D/L too A/L As You Know I have Been Playing Every Game you Guys Have Made Since Day One of Them Coming out Apart from P/L I didnt find that too untill a few months Later But was My First Love And STS Games are the only Games I ever played Since, I Know I might have been a Pain in the Butt Sometimes But as a Long time Player It Honestly only came from Not wanting Well Whats Happening Now !! going too miss D/L Allthough I know that was Dying like most of us for a Long Time !! But Why Battle Grounds ??? Please Will Someone Answer Me ...

MR.GEE
02-04-2015, 11:29 PM
Well if you guys would of read my past post, I said the devs were neglecting there babies and we the players suffer for it , I started in SL moved to DL and Al just was not my type, I really didn't expect a update. But would of loved the bad lag and steady DC in DL to be fixed. This is just another example how money has no regret, no emotions , no sadness , its whole purpose lure you the try and get more of it .Good luck on your mission on trying to get it ,just hope you guys still get the support you once did from us

Blizzard
02-05-2015, 05:19 AM
I never tought it would end this way.I spent so much time on PL and SL and with the platinum I bought im surprised that cap ain't 100 yet. I know that businesses have to do what's right to survive, but all I wish is an Angel set. I spent way too much time and money to let it go. If you can STS. I ensure you that I will visit all your games! By the way,Keep up the great work as always!

I'm Canadiantwink
pocket Legends

McBain
02-06-2015, 02:12 AM
Welp, that's it for me. I hadn't been playing PL lately because I was waiting for any kind of of update, or at least some acknowledgement of the game's future. Check the forums for the first time in a while and here it is. I appreciate the closure, so that we're not continuing to sit around and wait, but at the same time disappointed that PL has been left behind. If you don't have the resources to support all your games, maybe you shouldn't be making new games. Just sayin'. I know it's probably more exciting for you guys to work on your newer games, but none of your games will have a future if you're spreading yourselves that thin.

One of the things that kept me playing PL for a long time was the commitment I saw to developing the game long-term, saying things like "we're going at least to level 100." Seeing it now abandoned makes me far less likely to plunge into another game, knowing how it's expiration date will always be looming. AL gets all the attention now, but maybe two years from now there'll be something else that leaves AL on the back burner. I've given every game you've created a shot, and they're all very well made and fun in their own way, but somehow none have duplicated the playability and addictiveness of PL from my perspective. So, this is where me and STS part ways, it would seem. I know "cutting the cord" was probably a tough decision for you all to make, but with that done, it unfortunately makes my decision all too easy. Good luck, guys, all the best.

kurtzildjiansantos
02-06-2015, 10:39 AM
G its been a good run....I played since 2013 and its my 2nd year in PL
Though i understand that u have only couple of peeps and updating 6 worldwide games...Just like the others..I tried Moving To AL But its too depressing seeing many peeps quitting..I didnt saw the Color of playing AL And i agree on a PL player said-"PL touched my heart and my soul" Good Luck on Life guys I will still stay loyal to PL cya guys Its been a good run

Raleighzsz
02-07-2015, 01:17 AM
so, if there is a new game that is better, more users, and make lot of money than AL.AL will no longer update?

Ssneakykills
02-07-2015, 03:40 AM
so, if there is a new game that is better, more users, and make lot of money than AL.AL will no longer update?

If they make more games after this newer one yes because they will have too many games to handle again

Raleighzsz
02-07-2015, 10:43 AM
If they make more games after this newer one yes because they will have too many games to handle again
so, just wait a new game that is more fun than AL

Raleighzsz
02-07-2015, 10:53 AM
For gamers SL, DL, PL, BC, BD, AB. do not be sad, it's just a game for fun.

-Raleighzsz

Him&Her
02-18-2015, 12:06 PM
Any teasers on the new game? ._.

xnorwayx
02-18-2015, 06:44 PM
Hm... What's the point of playing AL then? There will come new games and same will happen to AL.

Jblazer
02-22-2015, 04:27 AM
I understand SL and DL. But as far as I knew PL was going fine was it not ?

Iliketolol
02-23-2015, 12:01 AM
Hm... What's the point of playing AL then? There will come new games and same will happen to AL.

Whats the point of any other item in the world? There will be new items....

Ladycandyheal
02-25-2015, 10:43 AM
Call of Champions a MOBA game from STS just announced. I hope the Alpha/Beta will be on iOS very soon!

Justg
02-25-2015, 05:39 PM
Closing this one up folks. Much appreciate all the feedback and passion.