PDA

View Full Version : Buff Shadow Storm Shot?

Zylx
01-22-2015, 11:24 AM
Why is this a skill if it's useless?

I love the idea of a rogue AoE attack, other than nox. But SSS just falls flat on its face in that aspect.

Damage is really low (almost as low as a regular charged attack) and there is no auto target (which should be a bug). It's a shame cuz this skill looks cool as hell.

GoodSyntax
01-22-2015, 11:25 AM
Not to mention the long cooldown.....

Easily, the worst skill in the entire game, regardless of class.

SacredKnight
01-23-2015, 04:23 PM
Look on the bright side. At least you didn't pay 250 plat for it and can't get a refund. ;)

Ravager
01-23-2015, 07:04 PM
Not to mention the long cooldown.....

Easily, the worst skill in the entire game, regardless of class.

I think this skill ties with Rally Cry.

GoodSyntax
01-23-2015, 07:07 PM
I think this skill ties with Rally Cry.
RC actually has some (limited) use. The best use of RC that I have found is to help the entire party make the run to the boss on maps like Jagged Trail. Granted, that's a very small application for the skill, but hey, I'm grasping at straws here!

Cata
01-23-2015, 11:17 PM
I'd rather they remove it as a whole and give us something to damage enemies in close range (aoe) :)
The idea of sss was cool but how did the devs not notice how it was downright atrocious from the point it was released *_*
Long cd, high mana consumption, low damage, lack of auto aim @.@" but hey at least rogues don't really need another skill :3 (mana regen as a skill would be cool though :O waiting for mana trauma surgeon xD)

Spell
01-24-2015, 10:56 AM
I'd rather they remove it as a whole and give us something to damage enemies in close range (aoe) :)
The idea of sss was cool but how did the devs not notice how it was downright atrocious from the point it was released *_*
Long cd, high mana consumption, low damage, lack of auto aim @.@" but hey at least rogues don't really need another skill :3 (mana regen as a skill would be cool though :O waiting for mana trauma surgeon xD)

If we had mana regen we wouldnt need any other class :/ we already laugh at anyone still trying to mage....dont wipe out all the tanks too xD!

Cata
01-25-2015, 07:13 AM
If we had mana regen we wouldnt need any other class :/ we already laugh at anyone still trying to mage....dont wipe out all the tanks too xD!
Whelp, you're right @_@'
I should be trying to undermine rogues a bit here xD
#buffmagepet #makewarriorsrealtanks

Yumisa
01-26-2015, 05:16 PM
Thats actually true, when i was a noob that skill looked cool and i used it, i never noticed any damage and i stopped using it when i learned the ''good'' spells for rogues. This skill defenitely needs a buff its so useless its like placing a net that never pulls ppl in pvp. How useful would that be?

Stryerwar
01-29-2015, 05:39 AM
The skill isn't useful i have a pve rouge and its really useful if you ask me :) i actually use it in lock farming for fast clearing because of the AoE blast and the damage isn't that bad :) i know rouge are meant only on one target but hey this skill i prefer to be use in pve not pvp i like the nexus bolt aswel i really dont use this ability lol and yes its personal preferences :) wkwkwkwkwk
*This skills aiming isnt the prob your rouge and aiming is your problem*