PDA

View Full Version : Coming back questions

Ssneakykills
01-22-2015, 12:23 PM
Hey guys,

I had quit arcane legends temporally but the recent thread about pocket legends not being updated has kind of put me off playing it so I've decided to come back and I've missed a few things so I've got a few questions to ask

Where's the best place to farm?
Cheap decent gear? ( I've still got my Sam so don't need a new pet )
Events and so on coming up?

Thx in advanced

Wutzgood
01-22-2015, 03:51 PM
Icescale/Druid or necro are cheap and good armor sets to use. Icescale being the best and the others just missing the full set equip bonus Icescale has.

Magma weapons and elondrian ring is cheap and good also.

Migzorille
01-23-2015, 09:29 AM
For a rougue mythset is still the best
Wild talisman of pot is good and blood ruby

Zylx
01-23-2015, 11:14 AM
As Wutzgood said before me, icescale is currently the best middle class legendary set in-game.

Personally, i'm currently using a mythic set, expedition bow of potency (best legendary bow in end-game for now), fang of fenrir, and an archon ring.

Depending on your budget, fang is pretty cheap (~200k last i saw). I bought my archon for around 800k. But wild talisman is a pretty good pendant as well, as for the ring, i'm not really sure.

Visiting
01-23-2015, 12:57 PM
I agree with Zylx/Prynce, as far as ring, I'd go with blood ruby, the HP is really important if you're going to be farming tombs/arena

Ssneakykills
01-23-2015, 01:09 PM
Well hopefully I'm transferring my 1k plat from pl to al so what's the best thing to buy with plat and sell for gold?

Kingofninjas
01-23-2015, 03:02 PM
Well hopefully I'm transferring my 1k plat from pl to al so what's the best thing to buy with plat and sell for gold?

Ankhs or respect scrolls, though ankhs sell a lot faster. Luck kits are a decent choice. All depends on the market price at the time and I'm sure uncan do the math of converting plat to kit to gold just as well as I can so I won't bother my dead brain right now :)

Rx8
01-24-2015, 07:36 AM
Ankhs or respect scrolls, though ankhs sell a lot faster. Luck kits are a decent choice. All depends on the market price at the time and I'm sure uncan do the math of converting plat to kit to gold just as well as I can so I won't bother my dead brain right now :)

Ankhs sometimes go very low, it depends on the overall farming especially.