PDA

View Full Version : Vanities by account age

Scry
01-22-2015, 01:12 PM
These will appear in inventory when the acc reach a certain amount of time like 3 months, 6 months, 1 year and so on.
Maybe some untradeable but stashable colored heraldics.

Artoholics
01-22-2015, 01:28 PM
I think its a nice idea [emoji14] but i wouldnt make coloured heraldics becsuse there are already enough...maybe some totally new ones

kinzmet
01-23-2015, 08:37 AM
If your aim is to show to people that your an old AL player, then theres already an existing vanity - "The level-cap flag"
It changes every year as the cap level go up.

Artoholics
01-23-2015, 08:39 AM
If your aim is to show to people that your an old AL player, then theres already an existing vanity - "The level-cap flag"
It changes every year as the cap level go up.
But for example...I began in season 2 but didnt capped so I dont have the banner, and season 3 and 4 banners I've lost so this vanities would be a really cool idea I think

Madnex
01-23-2015, 11:16 AM
Ah, Veteran Vanities idea from SL. Yeah, it was a good one.

Andrisber
01-23-2015, 05:02 PM
Sts didnt listen to my version and i dont think they will listen to this.

No hope

-Productive

SacredKnight
01-23-2015, 05:24 PM
There should be a Veterans Day you know? A good happy event to keep community spirit up and rising! All players who joined in S1 get free Vanity and everyone else can buy a recoloured non particle affect version.

Players with S1 Cap banner can get bonus vanity. All vanities will be loosely based around the "Heraldic" and "Exalted" theme and have names in relevance to "The Watch".

Particle affects will be sparkles, light rings, particles and possible light steps*.

* When the player moves foot prints composed of light will remain for 0.75 seconds.

Artoholics
01-23-2015, 06:11 PM
There should be a Veterans Day you know? A good happy event to keep community spirit up and rising! All players who joined in S1 get free Vanity and everyone else can buy a recoloured non particle affect version.

Players with S1 Cap banner can get bonus vanity. All vanities will be loosely based around the "Heraldic" and "Exalted" theme and have names in relevance to "The Watch".

Particle affects will be sparkles, light rings, particles and possible light steps*.

* When the player moves foot prints composed of light will remain for 0.75 seconds.
Not only for S1 players...if you began before 2 years in S2 your a veteran too...

Andrisber
01-24-2015, 04:42 AM
Not only for S1 players...if you began before 2 years in S2 your a veteran too...

Well maybe then ur a semi-veteran

Jack O Reaper
01-24-2015, 06:47 AM
Lmao@this thread.

Befs
01-24-2015, 12:03 PM
Ah, Veteran Vanities idea from SL. Yeah, it was a good one.

Also PL. And would these be by overall account age or AL account age? Because overall my account is 4+ years old but I've only had AL for two days.

Artoholics
01-24-2015, 02:22 PM
Also PL. And would these be by overall account age or AL account age? Because overall my account is 4+ years old but I've only had AL for two days.
Were talking about AL...so AL acc age