PDA

View Full Version : In-Game Guild Tab and Guild Names Guild Chat

Kid_TPMC
03-02-2011, 11:34 PM
I was wondering how hard it would be on the admin team and or develepers to put into place "In-game" a feature for a guild tab or clan tab w/e you want to call it.. and it give a chance to run things as group easyer with the same goal in mind istead of a friend of a friend joining a group fuction... We could recruit players that play around the same time as others and be able to be a unit under the same banner/or colors.. with that being said is there a way for the admin team to put in effect that so you can go to said guild tab ingame and chat with your entire guild... Just things I would like to see... I am still leveling to reach the max level but i know once i reach that I would like to do certian events with a team or a group of people that would like to see the best and coolest gear the game has to offer as well as the most challageing bosses..Oh also on that note is there a way to put said clan/guild name either over or under our players name???

Thanks for your time.
Kid_TPMC
Characters:
Derivian-Warrior/Tank
Facecleaver-Mage/Healbot
Zallun-Archer

skavenger216
03-02-2011, 11:37 PM
From what I've seen, this has been suggested in the past, and is in the works.

kanle
03-03-2011, 01:42 AM
yes,maybe future give more suggestion.

Kid_TPMC
03-04-2011, 10:08 PM
I am just not sure how hard the coding would be to get this done.. but i would really like to see this even if "we as a PL community" can only choose say from 6 or 7 base colors or themes for a banner.. being able to have a name with our persons in-game would be a really cool feature...