PDA

View Full Version : Devs please give this a look.

lal
01-22-2015, 03:05 PM
I've been a pocket legends player since 5 days after release and I understand that pl is coming to an end but it should at least be fixed before moving on. There's one thing I'd like to ask. Many many many of us have been stating that pvp is unbalanced for more than a year. There are also many bugs in pocket legends. Wouldn't it be best to actually fix all the bugs and balance everything before just abandoning it? Not only would this benifit us but also benefit your company. many players would come back because pvp is the main reason a lot of people still play.

Pvp is unbalanced. This is a fact not an opinion. We don't ask for much to be done for this game. The least that the devs could do is fix pvp and the bugs before moving on.

Thanks for reading and give this post a like if you agree.

Armourslash
01-22-2015, 03:07 PM
I'm not sure if they will continue doing recycles but all we know is that there wont really be any other types of updates.

lal
01-22-2015, 03:09 PM
I'm not sure if they will continue doing recycles but all we know is that there wont really be any other types of updates.

There's no point of having a game that has some bugs and has crappy pvp. They should update the bugs before leaving it alone. It's pointless to have a game that isn't fully balanced.

Ssneakykills
01-22-2015, 03:16 PM
I don't think the game will be running that long especially now I newer game is coming out

yousocrazy
01-22-2015, 04:22 PM
this announcement is sts easing us into an eventual server closure.

Burningdex
01-22-2015, 04:24 PM
this announcement is sts easing us into an eventual server closure.

wouldnt call it easing

Burninglamp
01-22-2015, 04:25 PM
won't happen sadly

Iilhopeliliil
01-22-2015, 04:49 PM
Well, gg

Sheugokin
01-22-2015, 04:50 PM
Pocket Legends is in

deep

deep

deep

deep

snow.

Justg
01-22-2015, 04:51 PM
Hey guys,

I understand this is sad news. We're discussing over here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?205164-Regarding-future-development-on-legacy-games