PDA

View Full Version : So like.. Would it be cool if

Oculus
01-22-2015, 05:23 PM
We all moved on to another game. It's kinda depressing in PL now, and since we're in this together we should move on together... Like maybe another STS game..? What do you guys think?

Oculus
01-22-2015, 05:24 PM
We could make a could make a guild called pocket legends and together team/rush/ rek all the AL players in Pvp, this idea sounds cool, we could maybe combine with SL DL. Just for a little sweet revenge, kind of. I'm sure some oldies would love this since they seem to despise AL. And I'm pretty sure we have enough skill to destroy players in AL. And that's getting the most love from AL now and will be for a while.

Iilhopeliliil
01-22-2015, 05:32 PM
We could make a could make a guild called pocket legends and together team/rush/ rek all the AL players in Pvp, this idea sounds cool, we could maybe combine with SL DL. Just for a little sweet revenge, kind of. I'm sure some oldies would love this since they seem to despise AL. And I'm pretty sure we have enough skill to destroy players in AL. And that's getting the most love from AL now and will be for a while.
Good idea but I think they will rekt us ._. They have more experience in al lol

Oculus
01-22-2015, 05:34 PM
I reckon we have a good chance. If we tried it for a little while. Plus they can't handle a mob of pocket legends players at once right ;) especially because you can block players from entering their teams.

Befs
01-22-2015, 05:35 PM

Great Idea I am 100% with you!

CAK Vader
01-22-2015, 05:35 PM
Good idea but I think they will rekt us ._. They have more experience in al lol

Speaking as an SL player, I tried to rek the AL players...yeah...didn't go well xD

Oculus
01-22-2015, 05:36 PM
Speaking as an SL player, I tried to rek the AL players...yeah...didn't go well xD

XD
Doesn't hurt to try again though!

Iilhopeliliil
01-22-2015, 05:38 PM
XD
Doesn't hurt to try again though!

I tried pvp with a lvl 13 warrior or something, it's just stupid... The mana pool regen works so weirdly

Befs
01-22-2015, 06:07 PM
Ya making chars on AL :) let's go kill some AL kids! But first please post ur names here so I can add u guys :) I'm planning on a rogue (most likely gonna use the name actid)

synfullmagic_23110
01-22-2015, 06:18 PM
We all moved on to another game. It's kinda depressing in PL now, and since we're in this together we should move on together... Like maybe another STS game..? What do you guys think?
We should move onto AL :D

Oculus
01-22-2015, 06:18 PM
I'll be a mage. This'll be fun

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Roachroyale
01-22-2015, 06:25 PM
Would be happy to join on AL or SL if you were to make a guild

Befs
01-22-2015, 06:41 PM
Account made I'm a rogue named actid. :) lets destroy some AL nubs!

SillyJuan
01-22-2015, 07:04 PM
Yeah tried al, capped at 16, decided this game was boring because you could only use 4 skills

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suentous PO
01-22-2015, 07:05 PM
We should move onto AL :D

Nope, I learned already.

synfullmagic_23110
01-22-2015, 07:13 PM
I have all three classes on al el o el

Loganayr
01-22-2015, 07:15 PM
How can you seriously think of moving to another stg game after you witnessed their policy with mmos? I'm done for good with them as a whole.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9105P utilizzando Tapatalk

Oculus
01-22-2015, 07:26 PM
I didn't spend a penny on the game, that's why.
Plus, thier Descision is thier Descision, why pull a long face, I'm gonna do whatever I want the finds pleasure, so should you.
Nothing's going to change the past, I'm going to move onto a better, more successful game.
Yes, that's simply the truth.

tHelonestud
01-22-2015, 07:41 PM
I vote Order and Chaos, would be glad to help any of you out there.
America-Arcadian Forest server

Oculus
01-22-2015, 08:21 PM
Just g visited us in game and told us he's sorry, I respect that, I take it as a sign we should move on. Waiting to hear news of my arcane legends account.

Roachroyale
01-22-2015, 11:03 PM

Yeah that's better than AL tbh.

Mothwing
01-23-2015, 12:35 AM

Might hit you up with a pm soon if that's ok. Not positive yet but anything is better than AL imo.

Epw
01-23-2015, 03:01 AM
I WANT IN! I WANNA C DEM RAGE & WANNA MAKE DEM CRAI. LETS UNITE!

Seriously, thats more than a good idea. Sounds fun despite i deleted AL after 5 mins when i was gave it a shot. :D

Oculus
01-23-2015, 03:26 AM
Exaxtly

Oculus
01-23-2015, 03:29 AM
Once pocket legends is created, it'll be official

KingFu
01-23-2015, 04:14 AM
Just for a little sweet revenge, kind of. I'm sure some oldies would love this since they seem to despise AL.

So, to get revenge on AL, and to show your hatred for it, you're going to invest time and money into it, and support both it and StS' decision regarding PL.

Best of luck!

Oculus
01-23-2015, 04:15 AM
No money and it's not about hatred I actually just wanna play the game, and to get all of you to move on with me I came up with this idea. Idk just my opinion

Epw
01-23-2015, 04:22 AM
So, to get revenge on AL, and to show your hatred for it, you're going to invest time and money into it, and support both it and StS' decision regarding PL.

Best of luck!
Nah, lessons have been learned. No more $ investment into a game :) Just for fun..

Jig
01-23-2015, 04:50 AM
Lol, I got an early start in getting sun, you guys should start now! my days are over for these games I can tell ya that!

Oculus
01-23-2015, 06:53 AM
You mean U don't want any thing to do with legend games? Or move onto al

Burstnuke
01-23-2015, 07:15 AM

Best of luck!

Lol, only to have AL getting no more updates and sts moves onto another game :rolleyes:

Dohvakiian
01-23-2015, 10:33 AM
I played O&C till probably lvl 25 (then college hit me)& I had to stop,I dont mind helping however i can.

Ign: Dohvakiian
Server:Ios/Arcadian Forest

KingFu
01-23-2015, 11:23 AM
Lol, only to have AL getting no more updates and sts moves onto another game :rolleyes:

I think their goal is to have one frequently updated game per genre. AL for the legends titles, and Battle Command for the, uh, whatever genre that and CoC are. Then their upcoming game as their moba.

I still don't get this 10/10 idea though. Moving on to AL I get, but doing such to try and show your discontent is pretty counterproductive.

Boiled_35
01-23-2015, 12:48 PM
Dont do this ploz lol. If we all go there and try to get better, eventually we will spend more time...like the game...and eventually move on to it. Keep PL alive pls lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tHelonestud
01-23-2015, 06:47 PM
Might hit you up with a pm soon if that's ok. Not positive yet but anything is better than AL imo.

Sure thing, I'm iOS by the way, didn't note that with my server.

Oculus
01-23-2015, 11:12 PM
meh I already moved onto another game fates forever and vainglory i like moba's, def gonna try sts new moba.

Oculus
01-23-2015, 11:13 PM
I don't go on pl because it's just to dam depressing for some reason, I'll move onto their newer game that's coming out

iRandom
01-24-2015, 11:05 AM
I don't go on pl because it's just to dam depressing for some reason, I'll move onto their newer game that's coming out
u should. now theyre sellng black drag for 2mil again

killinclaw
01-24-2015, 04:40 PM
My Al name is the same, Killinclaw, add me. :)

Armourslash
01-25-2015, 03:21 AM
Just move onto a different MMO...

Ignitedmage
01-25-2015, 06:40 AM
I am with you guys my ingame written below.

LETS REKT THOSE KIDS FOR OUR NO UPDATES!!!

Trenton
01-25-2015, 06:44 AM
Why can't you just move onto a different forum...

Ssneakykills
01-25-2015, 06:49 AM

Easier said than done when you are at the top of one game and starting from the beginning on another not knowing anyone

iRandom
01-25-2015, 11:25 AM
Easier said than done when you are at the top of one game and starting from the beginning on another not knowing anyone

except for the other people that moved from pl sl dl to al
u know them very well.
and all the names are taken in al :(

DudeitsJacob
01-25-2015, 11:46 AM
I think this is a great idea cause tbh if there was no arcane legends there would still be a pl

Jig
01-25-2015, 08:56 PM
I think this is a great idea cause tbh if there was no arcane legends there would still be a pl

Or, if there was no AL, there would be a risk where ther would be NO SPACETIME STUDIOS. so.. think about that one buddy, Sam said it himself, it could be a lie, but the again it's pretty true..

Burstnuke
01-25-2015, 09:09 PM
Or, if there was no AL, there would be a risk where ther would be NO SPACETIME STUDIOS. so.. think about that one buddy, Sam said it himself, it could be a lie, but the again it's pretty true..

Or, if PL got more updates it couldve gotten more popular. It's obvious that it didn't get anymore popularity because of 0 updates. They said the Re energize update (december 2012) was supposed to make PL more popular because of 2 new classes. The thing is the update wasen't really good because the classes weren't as strong as the others.

Jig
01-26-2015, 12:30 AM
Or, if PL got more updates it couldve gotten more popular. It's obvious that it didn't get anymore popularity because of 0 updates. They said the Re energize update (december 2012) was supposed to make PL more popular because of 2 new classes. The thing is the update wasen't really good because the classes weren't as strong as the others.

The other classes weren't as strong because they had no rings, but okay, I also guess they couldn't do more updates after that because they weren't getting enough income, and they probably didn't want to risk it cause it may take them out of business.

Jig
01-26-2015, 12:31 AM

The other classes weren't as strong because they had no rings, I also guess they couldn't do more updates after that because they weren't getting enough income, and they probably didn't want to risk it cause it may take them out of business.

iRandom
01-26-2015, 12:38 AM
The other classes weren't as strong because they had no rings, I also guess they couldn't do more updates after that because they weren't getting enough income, and they probably didn't want to risk it cause it may take them out of business.

In addition
pl isnt a plat based game unlike al
so
pl wouldnt have made as much or enough revenue to keep the game going
we shud thank al bc it may have saved pl!

Jig
01-26-2015, 12:46 AM
In addition
pl isnt a plat based game unlike al
so
pl wouldnt have made as much or enough revenue to keep the game going
we shud thank al bc it may have saved pl!

This is how it's going to be Random, they're a small business, if you want more to a game move on to some other company, it's a mobilised game, this stuff will happen, I know what you're saying, and I know it's mostly up to the gamers, but they made this choice and they're growing bigger, what company wouldn't want to grow bigger??

Yes, AL should thank PL, but then AL should thank PL, they're very even.. but this is how it's got to be now..

iRandom
01-26-2015, 12:48 AM
This is how it's going to be Random, they're a small business, if you want more to a game move on to some other company, it's a mobilised game, this stuff will happen, I know what you're saying, and I know it's mostly up to the gamers, but they made this choice and they're growing bigger, what company wouldn't want to grow bigger??

Yes, AL should thank PL, but then AL should thank PL, they're very even.. but this is how it's got to be now..
dood i only read this part and i so agree

Jig
01-26-2015, 12:52 AM
It is true, good we both agree on something :)

Ignitedmage
01-26-2015, 11:07 AM
It is true, good we both agree on something :)

Can you explain me what did you meant by AL should thank PL?

I agree that making AL as a money based game made STS more profit then ever so they want AL more better but as it thinks for AL it could also think for PL so as other games too....

They made Rhino, People spend lots of there money on plat packs etc etc on a 20 rhino as well as a 22 fox..

SO i didn't understood that why should we thank AL for making us have no more update at least till one year...........

Ssneakykills
01-26-2015, 11:48 AM
Can you explain me what did you meant by AL should thank PL?

I agree that making AL as a money based game made STS more profit then ever so they want AL more better but as it thinks for AL it could also think for PL so as other games too....

They made Rhino, People spend lots of there money on plat packs etc etc on a 20 rhino as well as a 22 fox..

SO i didn't understood that why should we thank AL for making us have no more update at least till one year...........

Without arcane legends being such a hit it is pocket legends I doubt would even be running by now

Suentous PO
01-26-2015, 02:23 PM
Without arcane legends being such a hit it is pocket legends I doubt would even be running by now

Goes both ways doe;
If they hadn't chosen to gamble w/ new games, for pl they could have,
balanced sets/classes/pvp,
set up messaging system,
made a cs notification system,
upgraded graphics again,
finished those side games in nuri,
allowed a subscription with benefits which help plat necessities,
given us more events (like al),
implemented things in suggestions section....
I could go on, the point is pl could have made them money and us happy.

Also if a frog had wings it wouldn't bump it's @$$ when it hops, I suppose.

CAK Vader
01-26-2015, 02:27 PM
Goes both ways doe;
set up messaging system,
upgraded graphics again,

I luv u.

Ssneakykills
01-26-2015, 02:41 PM
Goes both ways doe;
set up messaging system,
upgraded graphics again,

Yeah very fair point without pl stg woudnt be where they are now either.

Shame pocket legends had so much potential

Jig
01-26-2015, 11:56 PM
Goes both ways doe;
set up messaging system,
upgraded graphics again,

And you know what I gotta say about that? I agree 110%, it seems like they would of easily done that, they're a smart and skilful company.

But what I think the reason why they chose this path, is because they want to be bigger, and that is what they got, yes they could of gotten possibly bigger with PL, but with AL, it allows them to get bigger..

Sadly..

iRandom
01-27-2015, 12:27 AM
And you know what I gotta say about that? I agree 110%, it seems like they would of easily done that, they're a smart and skilful company.

But what I think the reason why they chose this path, is because they want to be bigger, and that is what they got, yes they could of gotten possibly bigger with PL, but with AL, it allows them to get bigger..

Sadly..

AL makes more revenue bc it is a plat-based game and some other weird stuff
even with subscriptions and so on pl could (sadly) not have generated as much revenue as AL

PL is a great game.

The end.

tl;dr
too long too read

Etarbitrev
01-27-2015, 09:07 AM
I'd be more than happy to move onto my old AL account if I could remember the email I registered with. But seeing as though all of the 3 steps of recovery (1 is outdated, 1 I already answered & the last is just dumb yet they expect me to remember something I emailed them about).

Jig
01-28-2015, 12:23 AM
AL makes more revenue bc it is a plat-based game and some other weird stuff
even with subscriptions and so on pl could (sadly) not have generated as much revenue as AL

PL is a great game.

The end.

tl;dr
too long too read

Cool, yes its a good game, but you made no point, no point to this discussion lol...

NotYoCookiez
01-28-2015, 06:24 AM
Most of the players in AL are from PL anyways

Ignitedmage
01-28-2015, 11:13 AM
Goes both ways doe;
set up messaging system,
upgraded graphics again,

I agree with this guy, they could improve pl like they're improving Al. It's no point to make bussiness with making a new plat-based game impossible for ppl not using plat.....

Jig
01-29-2015, 03:17 AM

I wouldn't say most are from PL.. but a fair few are..

tHelonestud
01-30-2015, 03:49 PM
Doesn't AL have like 10x the number of players than PL did?
Even if 100% of PL players moved there that still wouldn't be a majority of AL.

KevinDotson
01-30-2015, 08:29 PM
I wouldn't say most are from PL.. but a fair few are..
I would say MOST are considering the PL people tried to support STS by downloading and playing AL when it was released and I can't see where AL has 10x the number of players since the towns last time I was there were pretty empty...looked like PL towns same beggars and scalpers

KevinDotson
01-30-2015, 08:31 PM
I agree with this guy, they could improve pl like they're improving Al. It's no point to make bussiness with making a new plat-based game impossible for ppl not using plat.....

Greed ...nuff said

DudeitsJacob
01-31-2015, 02:34 AM
Good thing this new game is coming out , otherwise there could be war. :0

Jig
01-31-2015, 10:40 PM
I would say MOST are considering the PL people tried to support STS by downloading and playing AL when it was released and I can't see where AL has 10x the number of players since the towns last time I was there were pretty empty...looked like PL towns same beggars and scalpers

You barely play the game don't you? because I can tell you this towns are not empty.. go have another look and supply some screenies..

ICutter
02-01-2015, 02:06 PM
I have an idea, we do as you said make a PL guild and we run around spamming POCKET LEGENDS!, and peeing them all off by spamming trade, if that works on AL.

Befs
02-01-2015, 04:12 PM
I have an idea, we do as you said make a PL guild and we run around spamming POCKET LEGENDS!, and peeing them all off by spamming trade, if that works on AL.

Just no. There is no point in ruining other peoples play experience. We're all spacetime players and we should thank them for making such a wonderful game. And as lots of people said, al saved pl just as pl saved sts. Doing this won't change the fact that pocket legends won't be updated again. Maybe making a guild for pocket legends players to join wouldn't be bad, but some people just enjoy al more, so we shouldn't be mad at them for making their own decisions.

Electrophiles
02-01-2015, 04:20 PM
Same. I'm sure AL players are mad at STS too because they're making new game...

Fwend
02-01-2015, 04:24 PM
Just no. There is no point in ruining other peoples play experience. We're all spacetime players and we should thank them for making such a wonderful game. And as lots of people said, al saved pl just as pl saved sts. Doing this won't change the fact that pocket legends won't be updated again. Maybe making a guild for pocket legends players to join wouldn't be bad, but some people just enjoy al more, so we shouldn't be mad at them for making their own decisions.

I agree, play AL because you want to try a new game and have fun. And meet new people or play with your friends.

Or play PL because you still enjoy the game for what it is, you still have personal goals to reach, and most of all spending time with friends.

Why waste time into negative energy because your upset over PL? Instead be positive and do what gives you pleasure.

We all have choices, make a conscience choice to have the right attitude and you will enjoy everything you do.

iRandom
02-01-2015, 05:52 PM

nope not really

Rodder
02-01-2015, 07:06 PM

Poor buggers.

Armourslash
02-02-2015, 02:59 AM
Maybe all of this wouldn't happen if they sold PL to people who would develop it.

Jig
02-02-2015, 04:18 AM
Maybe all of this wouldn't happen if they sold PL to people who would develop it.

Haven't they said something about this once? wasn't it because of SL DL and AL also linked sort of?

ClumsyCactus
02-02-2015, 12:42 PM
Just FYI you guys have 0 chance of wrecking AL pros in pvp.
I have played 2 years and i get WRECKED, Cuz i suck Compared to the best. XD
But, if you Wanna try, i can help you level up in AL, game name is "chatting"

AppleNoob
02-02-2015, 01:02 PM

I'm just curious, why do you say that you have played 2 years compared to skill.

No offense, but years really doesn't correlate that much with skill earned.

Burstnuke
02-02-2015, 01:30 PM

Gear>Skill in AL lol. Let me quote what prynce said: "Lol yea cause PL's pvp is so much more advanced then AL's" "You press a button in PL and watch". I lol'ed so hard at this quote. AL's pvp is so simple with 4 skills, almost no timing required, the luck factor is huge with stuns. 2 years doesn't matter unless you have the best gear in game lol.

Ignitedmage
02-03-2015, 10:08 AM
Yea Seriosly in PL the buffs are 4 but in AL the total slots are 4!! I don't get it how come they can't put 12 skills 4 slots? that's too weird

Huskybird
02-03-2015, 01:24 PM
Weird.

kaptainkurt
02-03-2015, 01:36 PM
If sts refunded my PL plat towards AL and made AL have auto and 360 rotation I would change over to AL full time

decompile
02-03-2015, 02:04 PM
Why we all dont go and scam people in AL AND MAKE MILLIONS AND SELL THEN ALL THE GOLD FOR IRL PAYPAL MONEY MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHVAHAVAVAVAVAAHAHAHAYHAHAHAHAHA

Jig
02-04-2015, 04:25 AM
Why we all dont go and scam people in AL AND MAKE MILLIONS AND SELL THEN ALL THE GOLD FOR IRL PAYPAL MONEY MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHVAHAVAVAVAVAAHAHAHAYHAHAHAHAHA

Or just get a real job and move on in your life.

GreenLord
02-04-2015, 09:23 PM
I hate it when companies make decisions based on profit.

tHelonestud
02-07-2015, 12:48 AM

What else would they base decisions on?

Jig
02-07-2015, 12:51 AM

What if it was based of keeping the company RUNNING? now think about that

KingFu
02-07-2015, 03:48 AM
What else would they base decisions on?

GreenLord's opinion of course!