PDA

View Full Version : Why so many people RAGING over prices?

iSunx
01-22-2015, 06:08 PM
Whatever, I understood it was my fault to post, and yes it may seem a little bit dramatic, but it wasn't my intention to make all of you drop against me, Spacetime should make these types of posts be deleted. Note that Im not the only one wrong here, his rage was not pleasant and as many people would do, hitting a reputation may end up bad, just like this. Mod please close this thread [emoji19]

Rx8
01-22-2015, 06:10 PM
Not a game anymore. All just want to be rich i guess...

iSunx
01-22-2015, 06:16 PM
Not a game anymore. All just want to be rich i guess...

Rt [emoji53]

Scioefic
01-23-2015, 01:09 AM
Some players take everything seriously in that game :(

siddhant
01-23-2015, 03:53 AM
these ppl work hard for their money they spend their time from rl to earn money in game zzz

Minic Calma
01-23-2015, 04:16 AM
LOL

Fauksuras
01-23-2015, 04:27 AM
Well, try to put yourself in his shoes. He is probably trying to sell...whatever it is he is selling. He has decided to sell at that fixed price foe whatever reason, maybe to see a profit margin if he is merching it, perhaps he knows he can get that much or simply wants that quantity.

Then here comes the other merchers (and remember when everybody is trying to merch, theres nobody to supply stuff to in the magical economy of this game), he has probably spent hours avoiding lowball offers, beggars and scammers, patience is running thin already and here you arrive with an offer below what he wants and it breaks the camels back.

See? Now, I'm not saying it was a right reaction from him, but often there's a reason behind it,not just "taking a gane seriously". Next time apologize for your below expectations offer after you get a reaction like that and maybe the person will be in a better position to negotiate or simply interact.

Also, his name is supposed to be blurred or covered.

rokksteady
01-23-2015, 09:07 AM
Haha U post this but u failed to tell them it was a WRONG CHAT. Another person (before this person) offered gold to remove my item from cs to sell for a cheaper price, but then low balled further after removing. So it cost me the cs fee.

Gsnine apologized to the person who took the screen shot and then sold it to him for a cheap price. This guy trying to get some fame for screen shots without telling the whole story. Smh. You know why I was raging , and you know the whole story, and it was because of a wrong chat. I don't know why your playing dumb... And trying to make gsnine (me) look dumb. Tell the whole story bro... You still got your item. You cheap lil dude. Hhahahhaa

vawaid
01-23-2015, 07:24 PM
Haha... I was selling my perfect pavise 1m (at least), and someone gave offer 500k. I said no, he was mad, insulted me, called me noob. "Nobody will buy for that price , nab"

Some days later, I sold for 1.1m

Imsofancy
01-23-2015, 09:50 PM
troll thread.

iSunx
01-24-2015, 09:27 PM
Haha U post this but u failed to tell them it was a WRONG CHAT. Another person (before this person) offered gold to remove my item from cs to sell for a cheaper price, but then low balled further after removing. So it cost me the cs fee.

Gsnine apologized to the person who took the screen shot and then sold it to him for a cheap price. This guy trying to get some fame for screen shots without telling the whole story. Smh. You know why I was raging , and you know the whole story, and it was because of a wrong chat. I don't know why your playing dumb... And trying to make gsnine (me) look dumb. Tell the whole story bro... You still got your item. You cheap lil dude. Hhahahhaa

Nope, i sent it before you accidentaly apologized... Now i understand why you deleted me from friends. Dont be fake. Im a merchant [emoji6]

Serancha
01-24-2015, 09:30 PM
I see STS's attempt at chat system censorship has failed again.

iSunx
01-24-2015, 09:39 PM
I see STS's attempt at chat system censorship has failed again.

Lol yep

iSunx
01-25-2015, 01:26 AM
Lemme explain the whole story first...

This happened between [Gsnine] and [Novenum] (me). I am a really quick player based on merching, I play quick, if I find myself an offer bad ill just quickly say "No thanks" or if he insists "Good luck" (merch tricks). Gsnine is a really good guy and a good player as well. He has his own skills but something really frustrating... Desperation. As he never practiced the art of merching, probably patience wasnt an option for him since he never merched (NOTE: He looted Maul of Ollerus back when it was 16m+ thats how he became rich and thats where I base my vital theory on the lack of merching/farming. He had all before earning it working). Anyways it was in Paradise Pier where I saw he was selling Vili helm, after I saw him I couldnt resist to merch an easy mythic like that helm, so I asked him the price and he set like 525k (auc 600k) so after he set his price I tried to negociate and throw in my price... That is the part when the he got instantly pissed and TIRED because of no GOOD offers being said, he stated "i said 525k man fkkk u". This was because of his short patience being broken since i threw in my merchant lowball offer. So as I saw that instant, insulting reaction I decided not to respond back since I would just make the problem bigger. So I said right away "this is going on forums im tird of people raging over prices" as he saw that reaction he responded back a few mins later saying he was sorry for the message as it was not intended for me but for Turkyyy (another merchant) who had forced him to retrieve Vili helm from auc since he was going to buy it but ended up not buying it. I was shocked at this as Turkyyy being a great merchant had never been reviewed as a player doing bad things like that. Thing is I knew he lied, I just went with it since what I wanted was about to be negotiable once more. He apologized because the insulting message wasnt for me but for Turkyyy. I accepted his apologies and without talking he proceeded to Trading Window and went with my offer... We dealed the helm for my merch price. (NOTE: I had already posted the "Why so many people raging over prices, when this deal was closing". He did this to not go on forums and used the excuse of Turkyyy and her bad actions as a way of saying "It wasnt for you". Nove, how do you know this? Cause I personally asked Turkyyy what had happened and he said a clear "No". Next time try to hide your weaknesses, it might help the enemy win against you.

Thanks, Nove

rokksteady
01-25-2015, 01:42 AM
Didn't read the whole post... Got bored....
But basically your feelings got hurt? Lol.... You really took the time to type all that? Wow ... And I don't even know what you talking about.... Haha

rokksteady
01-25-2015, 01:45 AM
Other than u whistle blowing and trying to getting attention from people on forums....what's ur point? Haha

I already told ya it was an accident... And it was a wrong chat. Was I mad? Of course I was.. Someone offered a certain amount of gold for me to take it out from cs. When I did he took away the offer and low balled with a smaller offer. Who wouldn't be mad.

Now keep my name out ur mouth, and I'll do the same. Peace out lil dude

epicrrr
01-25-2015, 01:51 AM
Yea i too believe this is not worthy to be posted on forum.

hozukreti
01-25-2015, 01:52 AM
Lemme explain the whole story first...

This happened between [Gsnine] and [Novenum] (me). I am a really quick player based on merching, I play quick, if I find myself an offer bad ill just quickly say "No thanks" or if he insists "Good luck" (merch tricks). Gsnine is a really good guy and a good player as well. He has his own skills but something really frustrating... Desperation. As he never practiced the art of merching, probably patience wasnt an option for him since he never merched (NOTE: He looted Maul of Ollerus back when it was 16m+ thats how he became rich and thats where I base my vital theory on the lack of merching/farming. He had all before earning it working). Anyways it was in Paradise Pier where I saw he was selling Vili helm, after I saw him I couldnt resist to merch an easy mythic like that helm, so I asked him the price and he set like 525k (auc 600k) so after he set his price I tried to negociate and throw in my price... That is the part when the he got instantly pissed and TIRED because of no GOOD offers being said, he stated "i said 525k man fkkk u". This was because of his short patience being broken since i threw in my merchant lowball offer. So as I saw that instant, insulting reaction I decided not to respond back since I would just make the problem bigger. So I said right away "this is going on forums im tird of people raging over prices" as he saw that reaction he responded back a few mins later saying he was sorry for the message as it was not intended for me but for Turkyyy (another merchant) who had forced him to retrieve Vili helm from auc since he was going to buy it but ended up not buying it. I was shocked at this as Turkyyy being a great merchant had never been reviewed as a player doing bad things like that. Thing is I knew he lied, I just went with it since what I wanted was about to be negotiable once more. He apologized because the insulting message wasnt for me but for Turkyyy. I accepted his apologies and without talking he proceeded to Trading Window and went with my offer... We dealed the helm for my merch price. (NOTE: I had already posted the "Why so many people raging over prices, when this deal was closing". He did this to not go on forums and used the excuse of Turkyyy and her bad actions as a way of saying "It wasnt for you". Nove, how do you know this? Cause I personally asked Turkyyy what had happened and he said a clear "No". Next time try to hide your weaknesses, it might help the enemy win against you.

Thanks, Nove

Sorry no offence, your SS not entirely showed what happened there. Clearly you tried to lowballed him, and make that guy going mad and feel you so annoyed.

i imagined the situation like this :

A:Selling vili helm
B:how much
A:525k fix
B: (........)
A:i said 525k man fakk u
B:i buy 500k :)
A:(.......)
B:this is going on forums "i am tired of people raging over prices"
A:Ya cheap lil fakk, put this on too
bla bla bla bla...END

ok this (........), the missing part and you not showed here.
now you know why people raging? because lowballer and annoying people like you. No offence, but its bad merchant attitude. :biggrin:

iSunx
01-25-2015, 10:49 AM
Sorry no offence, your SS not entirely showed what happened there. Clearly you tried to lowballed him, and make that guy going mad and feel you so annoyed.

i imagined the situation like this :

A:Selling vili helm
B:how much
A:525k fix
B: (........)
A:i said 525k man fakk u
B:i buy 500k :)
A:(.......)
B:this is going on forums "i am tired of people raging over prices"
A:Ya cheap lil fakk, put this on too
bla bla bla bla...END

ok this (........), the missing part and you not showed here.
now you know why people raging? because lowballer and annoying people like you. No offence, but its bad merchant attitude. :biggrin:

You guys still dont get it [emoji19]

Magegrimm
01-25-2015, 12:19 PM
Well yes we get it we get that lowballers are annoying and this thread is reportable you can't just post threads like this on general discussion besides posting this thread is being childish. Please isunx tell me whats the point of posting this thread...we all know people curse and rage and we're all tired of it, do we post SS about it? No.
I think you wouldn't like other people to post SS of you doing something bad.
Like Hozu said there's clearly something that you might have chosen to hide it...as far as I see in SS there are many chats behind that you didn't post because people don't start a chat like "I said 520k fakk you"what I see is that you could have made up that story or not of course.
I am not trying to make drama here but in the future avoid doing threads like this they're pointless.

Imsofancy
01-25-2015, 04:03 PM
I think attempting to low ball offer one of your "friends" is worse then crying about having your feelings hurt. you said in your own words, he removed you from his friend list after this indecent, so were you trying to take advantage of his friendship?

regizakirs.rs
01-25-2015, 04:16 PM
I agree with you on this +1

GoodSyntax
01-25-2015, 05:13 PM
This whole thread is drama....

Rage, anger, hostility, impatience, inappropriate language, low ballers, reposting fees, etc.....it's all part of doing business as a merch.

Much like pots, elixirs, deaths, ankh are the cost of doing business for farming. If you don't like the experience, don't merch. If everyone is that thin skinned, perhaps you're all doing it wrong....

iSunx
01-25-2015, 05:53 PM
Everyone shush and read intro I did what you all wanted, I guess im the bad one here

carmine_blade
01-28-2015, 12:13 AM
welll since you've posted this here for all to see, lemme give you my take. you deliberately offer A FRIEND an insultingly low price (20% less than auction) which you justify by saying you're a mercher, have a massive cry when your lowball offer receives the response it deserves, then post on the forums complaining even though you got the helm for your lowball offer?? well I never.