PDA

View Full Version : Go down fighting!

Fao
01-22-2015, 07:28 PM
I am very sad that STS is done with my three favorite of their games, don't get me wrong, but we can't let the game die.

STS may be done with the game, but this community isn't, as long as we stay strong and keep the game going it'll be fun. All this sad/depressing talk isn't helping at all, it's just bringing everyone down piece by piece. We need to stand together and play this game like we have been since the beginning. We haven't had an update with new content in a good while, and we were perfectly fine until these news.

To help out, I plan on starting a bunch of series/adventures that I'd like to invite anyone to join, some of my main ideas are as follows:
-LOOT ALL sets in the game. Yes this sounds crazy because there are lots, and it would be very time consuming, but I think it'd be fun for me. This means every piece for every class, STR, DEX, and INT.

-Getting level 77 on my main(Level 75(26k/100k)), and then every other class.

-Starting a guild and hosting contests and parties with major prizes.

I'm not letting this game die. So whose with me?

Ssneakykills
01-22-2015, 07:32 PM
I like the enthusiasm but this game wont last long now sadly it's had a good run

Fao
01-22-2015, 07:35 PM
I like the enthusiasm but this game wont last long now sadly it's had a good run

It can only be done when the servers are shut down. So it's only done if you let it.

Somemager
01-22-2015, 09:01 PM
It can only be done when the servers are shut down. So it's only done if you let it.

Have you seen the game today? Total chaos and immaturity over the game not being updated anymore. At least we can sit back and watch the trolls get banned and the rest of us can enjoy our last few moments of this wonderful game in peace.

killinclaw
01-24-2015, 04:46 PM
I like your spirit. I'm not going anywhere, I'm riding this ship till it sinks, add me same name in game, if you need a hand.

iRandom
01-24-2015, 05:38 PM
Have you seen the game today? Total chaos and immaturity over the game not being updated anymore. At least we can sit back and watch the trolls get banned and the rest of us can enjoy our last few moments of this wonderful game in peace.

me like low prices doe

ToastyLord
01-24-2015, 05:46 PM
How has the new news changed anything? It's not like we got updates before. It's still an awesome game, and although I'm not happy with the news, I'm gunna play PL like I did before.

Burningdex
01-24-2015, 05:49 PM
^^^

iRandom
01-24-2015, 05:54 PM
How has the new news changed anything? It's not like we got updates before. It's still an awesome game, and although I'm not happy with the news, I'm gunna play PL like I did before.

You were happy with the news before?