PDA

View Full Version : Moving on :(

Imcarla
01-22-2015, 07:31 PM
My PL experience and goodbye wishes.

Almost five years ago, I came home from school, my older brother was sitting on the sofa playing with his new Ipad. I sat next to him and saw him play this funny game, Pocket Legends. I asked multiple questions about the game, he kept answering "I don't know I just started playing it, leave me alone."
Few days later, I was home, very sick, couldn't sleep, so i decided to go on and navigate on my brother's tablet. I opened a game, Pocket Legends and started playing it for a good hour because it was pretty captivating. When my brother got back home, he got mad seeing me with his Ipad and playing his game.
Days went by and he started letting me play time to time. We both enjoyed the game, we had many friends who were playing it. That was fun. I obviously took a break, multiple breaks but i couldn't manage to quit completely. Sadly, our account got banned and my brother stoped playing. I created a new one and just pvp'ed low level with friends and eventually got my way back to the top. My brother and I spent a "big" amount of time and money in this game. It was like a "Second life".
Today I read something, something that killed that "Second life". Like i said before, I always managed to come back after a little break. Well this time it's different, i think i got closure on this game for good.

STS/STG are the creators of these awesome games, of this awesome community. Today they made a big decision. A desicion which led an enormous amount of the community to deception. I am sad and sorry for the players of PL, Sl, DL and the battle games who spent a lot of time/money/effort in these games.
Many of you are complaining about this decision, but guys it won't change anything. STG has a good reason for this and you should just move on. Yes you spent money/time/effort, but we all saw it coming, nothing is endless. Take the example of a car : You spend an enormous amount of money on gas, you drive it a lot and then you change cars. Well this is the same, you buy a lot of plats and play a lot but then you have to know the game will "die".

All i want to say is that I am quitting for good. I am thinking of staying in AL for a bit, see how it goes. But i will defenitly reduce my purchases, since AL will "die" too. Who knows when, but it will.

Anyhow, I want to thank everyone that i know in the game, for the help and fun i had.
Also a special Thanks to Spacetime Studios who provided a great game i played for the past years. I also wish you best of luck in your future games.

Goodbye people, Have fun and enjoy !

~ Carla

lal
01-22-2015, 07:37 PM
My PL experience and goodbye wishes.

Almost five years ago, I came home from school, my older brother was sitting on the sofa playing with his new Ipad. I sat next to him and saw him play this funny game, Pocket Legends. I asked multiple questions about the game, he kept answering "I don't know I just started playing it, leave me alone."
Few days later, I was home, very sick, couldn't sleep, so i decided to go on and navigate on my brother's tablet. I opened a game, Pocket Legends and started playing it for a good hour because it was pretty captivating. When my brother got back home, he got mad seeing me with his Ipad and playing his game.
Days went by and he started letting me play time to time. We both enjoyed the game, we had many friends who were playing it. That was fun. I obviously took a break, multiple breaks but i couldn't manage to quit completely. Sadly, our account got banned and my brother stoped playing. I created a new one and just pvp'ed low level with friends and eventually got my way back to the top. My brother and I spent a "big" amount of time and money in this game. It was like a "Second life".
Today I read something, something that killed that "Second life". Like i said before, I always managed to come back after a little break. Well this time it's different, i think i got closure on this game for good.

STS/STG are the creators of these awesome games, of this awesome community. Today they made a big decision. A desicion which led an enormous amount of the community to deception. I am sad and sorry for the players of PL, Sl, DL and the battle games who spent a lot of time/money/effort in these games.
Many of you are complaining about this decision, but guys it won't change anything. STG have a good reason for this and you should just move on. Yes you spent money/time/effort, but we all saw it coming, nothing is endless. Take the example of a car : You spend an enormous amount of money on gas, you drive it a lot and then you change cars. Well this is the same, you buy a lot of plats and play a lot but then you have to know the game will "die".

All i want to say is that I am quitting for good. I am thinking of staying in AL for a bit, see how it goes. But i will defenitly reduce my purchases, since AL will "die" too. Who knows when, but it will.

Anyhow, I want to thank everyone that i know in the game, for the help and fun i had.
Also a special Thanks to Spacetime Studios who provided a great game i played for the past years. I also wish you best of luck in your future games.

Goodbye people, Have fun and enjoy !

~ Carla

Good luck in real life carla! It's tony btw.

Seoratrek
01-22-2015, 08:26 PM
We wish you the best, Imcarla.

Ellysius
01-23-2015, 07:40 AM
Good luck :)

Draebatad
01-25-2015, 12:44 AM
Sorry to see you go. But understood. Best of luck :)

I asks silly Questions
02-09-2015, 06:51 AM
Good luck