PDA

View Full Version : P.L.U.G. Are You Ready?

Grouwed
03-03-2011, 02:25 AM
Join P.L.U.G!

We are FUN!

We may be small, but we are friendly and we're not very competitive. If your looking for an enjoyable PvP game or an epic quest with items being shared, we're the guild for you!

We Reward YOU!

If your trying to level up but find it hard, mention it in our forums and we'll see what we can do. Sometimes being in a large party can be what you need.

We Accept ALL Levels!

No matter whether your a newb, a noob or a super high lvl MLG we'll accept you! We also have a friendly community of players and the forums are heavily moderated.

We're DIFFERENT!

What makes us different from other guilds is that we have games which are PvP but with unnofical objectives. We host games like: Protect The President, You-Can-Only-Start-Attacking-Someone-If-You've-Hit-Them-With-An-Explosive-Barrel,Team Traitors and Weak-Weapons-Only.

Our Site Is AWESOME!

Our site is one of the best guilding sites out there! We have games and more is on the way!:D

You can join either by replying to this thread or travelling to http://pocketplug.forumotion.com

Join Pocket Legends Uber Group!:D

Grouwed
03-03-2011, 02:31 AM
Oh, and a quick special thanks to our original users, percyyyy, Awesomfullyness, Whataboss and Ehoa. Without these great and friendly users I wouldn't be running the guild today. Thanks a lot guys!

icantgetkills
03-03-2011, 02:44 AM
congrats on the opening of your guild hope all goes well :D maybe my guild and yours some friendly PVP sometime?

Grouwed
03-03-2011, 03:07 AM
Sounds like an awesome idea. Good luck on your guild too, I hope one day our guilds can be in the same league as each other.:)

djkrazze
03-05-2011, 01:53 AM
Hey I heard someone mention this when I was in balefort

Grouwed
03-10-2011, 07:14 AM
Rules:

~No Bullying- No one likes a bully.
~Be Nice- Be nice and people will be nice back.
~No Over Posting, Keep To The Subject! Think of posts as paper! They're scarce! (not really, but you get the idea)
~Respect Others!- Just because they're a lower level than you doesn't mean they're a noob!
~No Gang Warfare!- This may seem a bit random, but there is other guilds out there and some of them have aggressive flame wars! This guild is about fun! Not killing each other with spies and threats!
~Have fun! (well it's more of a guideline...)
~No Inappropriate Language!-Don't be rude! (How would you like it if your mum was walking by and read a swear word on your computer?)
~No Inappropriate Photos!-Just don't.

There will be no second chances!-If you violate a rule you will get banned!

Keohike
03-10-2011, 07:31 AM
ah cool website

Grouwed
03-10-2011, 07:45 AM
Thanks! Good luck on your site too!