PDA

View Full Version : Recipes not showing up - confused

Speetz13
01-22-2015, 10:02 PM
So I made one tarlok gem and one ursume crate. Can I only use those recipes once? Why won't they show up again? Sorry for using gen discussion but Tapatalk is weird and this will be fastest I am sure then this can be deleted or moved or whatever.

Playing PL AL and more from STS since 2009!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rx8
01-22-2015, 10:03 PM
So I made one tarlok gem and one ursume crate. Can I only use those recipes once? Why won't they show up again? Sorry for using gen discussion but Tapatalk is weird and this will be fastest I am sure then this can be deleted or moved or whatever.

Those were only availble to be crafted during event. Once the event is over they are useless. They are exclusive items so theres no point in keeping them to craft forever.

Speetz13
01-22-2015, 10:30 PM
OMG that should have been on the damn item. Especially the crate, well hell either I them. Now I wasted the one crate I made and opened it for 2k when it was worth 38k and the gem was the wrong one I thought it was DEX primary anyway lol but still.... I would have concentrated on making more. We don't all read the website or forums or wherever they posted it apparently lol

Well thank you for replying. It's bs IMO but things happen. Still love the game so I will still support it haha

Rx8
01-22-2015, 10:34 PM
OMG that should have been on the damn item. Especially the crate, well hell either I them. Now I wasted the one crate I made and opened it for 2k when it was worth 38k and the gem was the wrong one I thought it was DEX primary anyway lol but still.... I would have concentrated on making more. We don't all read the website or forums or wherever they posted it apparently lol

Well thank you for replying. It's bs IMO but things happen. Still love the game so I will still support it haha

Al was here si ce 2012...lol...and pocket has been around 5 yrs.

Speetz13
01-22-2015, 10:35 PM
Lol when I say it I mean pl I guess that's worded weird my bad :X