PDA

View Full Version : Revive elixir

happy_terd
03-03-2011, 09:08 AM
Sometimes I get tired of waiting for the mage.

*shrug* Might be cool to see an elixir that revives you. Id pay a couple thousand gold for that once in a while...especially in solo games.

superss
03-03-2011, 09:15 AM
well you would spend like 3000 gold for a revive. when mage revives are FREE

happy_terd
03-03-2011, 09:19 AM
Can a mage revive herself once they die? (curious I dont know mages)

I would buy the elixir. I get in games where it takes the mage an hour to notice and get to me or they die also at the boss or I am solo and there isnt one.

Major
03-03-2011, 10:27 AM
Can a mage revive herself once they die? (curious I dont know mages)

I would buy the elixir. I get in games where it takes the mage an hour to notice and get to me or they die also at the boss or I am solo and there isnt one.

You cannot revive yourself after you are dead no matter what class you are. I think a revive elixir is a cool idea, somewhat a waste of money but can come in handy with some games, like games where you are the only Mage and die right at the boss. It would be another way for the devs to make some money too lol.

drewcapu
03-03-2011, 10:27 AM
Pointless in a solo game. The enemies get full HP and reset to their origins when you die.
Walking from the entrance is free and can sometimes be faster if a mage didn't notice you die or cannot find you.

But I do see where you're coming from if you're hoping that the mob that killed you can re-congregate into a nice, tight formation so that you can yell, "LEEROOOOY JENKIIIINNNNSSS".

(mages cannot revive themselves)