PDA

View Full Version : Devs:3pc for lvl 77s?

Guardian!
01-23-2015, 08:46 AM
Could you make it possible to get 3pc when youre 77 before u stop updating? And maybe add lots of vanities from the past permanently to the store?

SillyJuan
01-23-2015, 08:52 AM
HAHAHAHAHA
No.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HarryBear
01-23-2015, 09:00 AM
Part of the reason they made the 77 cap was for 76's that didn't have a 2-3pc ring be able to get one.
Plus, they've announced over and over now that there will be nothing more added. At all.

Guardian!
01-23-2015, 09:33 AM
So why not get the third one.

Ssneakykills
01-23-2015, 11:38 AM
So why not get the third one.

Because they said no more updates for a reason

dellabell
01-23-2015, 11:55 AM
If the 2pc. Players are never going to get 3pc. Then those of you with advantages can sit back and watch PL be terminated because the vast majority will no longer have incentive to spend money. Without the 3pc. Ring, PL will fall. Thats a fact about economy.

Mess
01-23-2015, 12:06 PM
Just quit.

humiiii
01-23-2015, 12:15 PM
Could you make it possible to get 3pc when youre 77 before u stop updating? And maybe add lots of vanities from the past permanently to the store?
No.

AppleNoob
01-23-2015, 01:12 PM

No, no, never

If the 2pc. Players are never going to get 3pc. Then those of you with advantages can sit back and watch PL be terminated because the vast majority will no longer have incentive to spend money. Without the 3pc. Ring, PL will fall. Thats a fact about economy.
Pvp has already fallen, this is just the after party.

Guardian!
01-23-2015, 02:08 PM
Lol you guys are pretty sad... just dont want others to have something that you have. Listen to yourselves

Mess
01-23-2015, 02:15 PM
Lol you guys are pretty sad... just dont want others to have something that you have. Listen to yourselves

I'm quitting so whatever

Ssneakykills
01-23-2015, 02:18 PM

We don't want? I don't have it and I don't want it I'd rather this game end on a high note and not to be lead on by a 3 piece update or whatever it is you want

Guardian!
01-23-2015, 02:31 PM
Whats the logic in not wanting something that is better. People have played this game for years and years without getting the chance for a ring.

anahadaz
01-23-2015, 02:32 PM

Sigh.

What is the point in having a 3pc in the game if everyone can have it? Then it isn't worth having. It was awarded to those who put in the effort to cap before the cap changed. I know I regret not capping at all the opportunities I had to cap, but that is my problem. Sts gave everyone a chance at the 2pc so everyone could experience the ring. Sts would be better off getting rid of the 3pc instead of giving it to everyone. The only way sts should give the current 2pc players a 3pc would be through a legit expansion, with new maps new gear new cap etc, but that clearly is not going to happen.

Also, the difference between 2pc and 3pc is so small, if you still don't like it, move to another level. You can't complain about 3pc destroying non piece toons in pvp now, because you have now been given a permanent opportunity to accquire a 2pc, at your own leisure.

Ssneakykills
01-23-2015, 02:52 PM
Whats the logic in not wanting something that is better. People have played this game for years and years without getting the chance for a ring.

We have had a chance go obtain a ring for example 77 cap and you could of also played the game from the start

Somemager
01-23-2015, 03:10 PM
When will people wake up and realize the sets are the advantage bears and pallys have.

Guardian!
01-23-2015, 03:49 PM
Nobodys crying about advantage. And sneaky how tf can you choose when you start playing the game. And what im saying here is, the 76 cap has been for the cap for what 2 years now. They used to do new caps every 6-8 months.. I and many other players would have gotten 3pc for sure in that time. And I dont see the problem with all the players having rings...

Ssneakykills
01-23-2015, 05:14 PM
Nobodys crying about advantage. And sneaky how tf can you choose when you start playing the game. And what im saying here is, the 76 cap has been for the cap for what 2 years now. They used to do new caps every 6-8 months.. I and many other players would have gotten 3pc for sure in that time. And I dont see the problem with all the players having rings...

Not the devs fault you didn't play the game when it was out and they were advertising players to join pl

Stevenmc
01-23-2015, 06:41 PM
This is like the 4000000 thread about this. Lol

AppleNoob
01-23-2015, 08:08 PM

your fault for not being there in 2010.

Besides, Justg specifically stated "No more updates".

Guardian!
01-24-2015, 01:28 AM
XD yea thats my fault ur right

iRandom
01-24-2015, 11:00 AM
right, im out of thanks and if i wasnt i wouldnt be replying here,

Please note b4 reading, i am on the fence with all of this stuf even if it sounds like it isnt, i dont like drama i never have, but if its here and not moving may as well start some of meh own :) though i do agree with you on the harshness of a few of the posters replies in thsi thread and others

these 3pc ring sets/dragon rings/ whatever mumbo jumbo they do IS NOT THE REASON 76-77 IS UNBALANCED AF(dont even try and argue with this, its a fact we all know it deep down) THE SETS ARE, Somemager was less Harsh than me anout what im saying but i can see that hasnt changed anyones opinion. so im here to attempt to fix this utter cr..

just bear with me (pun def intended), the 56 cap has been labelled "golden age" by many of the players in this game even if they werent there, now why do dey say this? cuz everything was happy and dandy, no elixirs (early on in sewer cap they were added then removed) and people were fine, now when they were added back in it created a posion metaphorically, the game had just become p2w to a certain extent. This led onto people thinking capping in the space of multiple days thru RL money made the, better than everyone, this killed the "golden age" even though the community was still there.

Once this happened it kind of IMO killed PL and its been flogging a dead horse since (cred to sue for dat reference) now you may be thinking "Burn tf thos has nothing to do with thsi @all" well ur wrong, it does the deva started scaling the levels to hard, (nuris w/o elix is hell for players w/o top level pinks) and they sort of, sort of didnt fix this problem as the level cap went on, not going much further into detail cuz thats my highest point in levelling.

BUT now this is where my argument comes into play, the game got scaled too far and too hard for unelixired players, this has been fixed thanks too Dailys etc. But this also meant the Devs had to balance the sets out pve wise to make the dungeons even playable in some cases, now this was a rash decision IMHO and didnt go to well in pvp as we all know having OP stuff then some un OP stuff just screws balance over and the rings only added to this problem, but the unbalance is far more the sets fault than the rings could ever hope to accomplish (in this case the rings do not rule them all ;) )

*Jumps back onto picket fence*

Now Guard i cant help nor can you that you didnt join when u were able to get these rings, BUT the 77 cap was a final attempt to fix this, and regardless; if u cap u can get a 2pc ring. I can quote from more than enuff players that ring doesnt even make a difference (in the scheme of things) in pvp / pve if you learn the sets and character well enough.

Sorry in advance for all, the drama this may or may not cause, but ive been wanting these threads to stop and posting is the only way i see feasible (evein if it creates more mean and spitefulness in the PL community :\ gotta break a few eggs to make an ommeltte i guess)

also, that comment abt how caps have lost their regularity is a tremd in all sts games except maybe AL
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?99436-PL-s-Timeline
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?94662-Times-between-Expansion-Caps

TL;DR
read it

yeah ok well i didnt read it and it doesnt matter bc 51 - 61 has no 2 piece or 3 piece ring.
and the fence is electrified jj

killinclaw
01-24-2015, 04:01 PM
Honestly I really wish they made a 3 pc for all to have but the reality is that it's not going to happen. They can rescale the xp, like say 75k xp to 76, 150k to 77, and 225k xp to get 3 pc. If this really is the demise of our beloved PL then I think STS should make one last hoorah and milk it for what they can. Plat sales will go up, and those who want the ring can finally have one before the severs go offline for good, whenever that will be. I say this because there are more and more people quitting everyday and for those of us who are still hardcore for Pl, there isn't enuff players out there. At least with a 3pc incentive players will still log on and have an incentive to cap. I have 2 3pc toons and I grinded like heck to get them where they are but that was then,
in the end its no fun if Im like the one of the only ones with it. This is basically to say that at least new players or lower level ones will finally have a shot at getting one. I'd like to see it but like I said it's not going to happen.

Booked
01-24-2015, 05:54 PM
yeah ok well i didnt read it and it doesnt matter bc 51 - 61 has no 2 piece or 3 piece ring.
and the fence is electrified jj

There was no ring before because it had the "Vanity bonus" who used to work as 2/3pc ring, it was for the "persistence set" to make vanity bonus work, then STS changed it to ring at cap 76 because some didn't cap before 56-61-66 and capped 66-71 and didn't had bonus

iRandom
01-24-2015, 05:56 PM
There was no ring before because it had the "Vanity bonus" who used to work as 2/3pc ring, it was for the "persistence set" to make vanity bonus work, then STS changed it to ring at cap 76 because some didn't cap before 56-61-66 and capped 66-71 and didn't had bonus
but it wasnt really a vanity...
and it didnt give a big fat bonus
plus there are barely any players at 51-61 that use COP

ToastyLord
01-24-2015, 06:15 PM
Some people obviously don't understand the phrase "No more updates".
Well let me explain, it means there won't be any more updates! Period.

Some people either need to just accept it or go take an English lesson.

Burningdex
01-24-2015, 06:33 PM
was trying to say that ring doesnt make a difference and also, we wont be getting anymore updates, thats a fact

iRandom
01-24-2015, 08:08 PM
Well let me explain, it means there won't be any more updates! Exclamation mark.

ikr

Guardian!
01-25-2015, 11:09 AM
Well let me explain, it means there won't be any more updates! Period.

Nobody's asking for a great big update here.. I'm just asking to have 3pc reward for 77 instead of 2pc. Stop trying to act smart its clearly not working. And Im not complaining about the difference between 2pc and 3pc. I want 3pc because I think I deserve it

DudeitsJacob
01-25-2015, 11:17 AM
We don't want? I don't have it and I don't want it I'd rather this game end on a high note and not to be lead on by a 3 piece update or whatever it is you want

I agree, but I do wish I had gotten 56-66 cap to get those awesome vanities along with angel..

DudeitsJacob
01-25-2015, 11:20 AM
Nobody's asking for a great big update here.. I'm just asking to have 3pc reward for 77 instead of 2pc. Stop trying to act smart its clearly not working. And Im not complaining about the difference between 2pc and 3pc. I want 3pc because I think I deserve it

What about the other people who deserve and haven't got ? Think you're confusing " I deserve " with " I want " in this topic, because if I was you I would only be asking for it if and only if someone had used against me and wanted revenge

Guardian!
01-25-2015, 12:03 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH u people omg

anahadaz
01-25-2015, 12:27 PM

You don't deserve it, because you haven't put in the effort others have to grind their way to the cap level to be able to craft these rings, stop complaining.

DudeitsJacob
01-25-2015, 12:34 PM
If anyone deserved it, would be those players who've spent over 5-20k plat doing what they needed to do to get it , and it's why they got it. I would love to be able to agree with you if you made a valid point , but because of set balancing from sts, we're fine with or without 3pc. ( still, them 56-66 cap vanities are the real loss we should be asking for , maybe recolored/renamed for a kind of scaled vanity version that we could farm from ancient cause I love the design <3 )

anahadaz
01-25-2015, 12:38 PM
The only proper way you should get 3pc is if they made a brand new cap, but that wont happen, they aren't going to start handing them out for free.

Guardian!
01-25-2015, 03:42 PM
Lol valid point: 76 has been a cap for 2 years now, they used to make new caps every 6-8 months. By this time every dedicated player that played during 76 would have had a 3pc by now

anahadaz
01-25-2015, 04:49 PM
The cap is actually 77 now:)

ToastyLord
01-26-2015, 12:44 AM

Whether you're asking for a big update or a small one, the fact is "No more updates." actually means NO MORE UPDATES...None.

Sorry I don't like it either, but when someone says "No", they quite frankly mean it.

Deal with it

iRandom
01-26-2015, 12:46 AM
Whether you're asking for a big update or a small one, the fact is "No more updates." actually means NO MORE UPDATES...None.

Sorry I don't like it either, but when someone says "No", they mean it.

Deal with it

nice location bruh

Jig
01-26-2015, 12:50 AM
Lets make everyone happy and say this, yes there will be no more updates, probably for a long time, but who knows that some day, SOME DAY, they will be keeping the servers up, and they find some sort of time or are able to hire more and grow their company bigger, they MAY have a chance to bring this gam back to life, all PL players will drop dead and have a heart attack over excitement!

Guardian!
01-26-2015, 01:17 AM

Sorry I don't like it either, but when someone says "No", they quite frankly mean it.

Deal with it

Oh you genius pls tell me MORE

ToastyLord
01-26-2015, 10:56 AM
Oh you genius pls tell me MORE

I try to be a genius :banana:

#MissionAccomplished

Haha, in all seriousness, no prob. :o

tger
01-29-2015, 02:09 PM
that would be called "update" and theres coming none, next update is when they close servers of DL,PL,SL

Befs
01-29-2015, 06:04 PM
that would be called "update" and theres coming none, next update is when they close servers of DL,PL,SL

Actually... They have released two update since then. But ya. Little to no chance of anything big :(

Sheugokin
01-29-2015, 07:07 PM
STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS :( Makes me sad :,( Let poor Sheugokin enjoy the moments of PL PLS!

Reveals
01-29-2015, 07:36 PM
Nope

Reveals
01-29-2015, 07:37 PM
Add Content