PDA

View Full Version : Smite (MOBA)

Stevenmc
01-23-2015, 07:17 PM
I have been playing a game called SMITE. It is free to play, and a very fun 3D graphic MOBA. It is computer only, but definitely worth the download. I am max level and in the silver 1 ranked level for league play, and would be happy to show people the ropes. I don't want to lose all my friends I've made over like 4 or 5 years are playing, so HMU if you'd like to!

AppleNoob
01-23-2015, 08:05 PM
A lot of people are playing to slowly play other games with the release of news of PL slow demise. I have been playing a game called SMITE. It is free to play, and a very fun 3D graphic MOBA. It is computer only, but definitely worth the download. I am max level and in the silver 1 ranked level for league play, and would be happy to show people the ropes. I don't want to lose all my friends I've made over like 4 or 5 years are playing, so HMU if you'd like to!

Dota 2 forever!

Oculus
01-23-2015, 11:16 PM
Also try fates forever and vainglory its a moba on iPad.

Burningdex
01-24-2015, 05:40 AM
been wanting to start MOBAs' for awhile,might pm u down the track if i ever do get onto it, whats ur characters name In smite?

Also if u kno specs, can this run 60fps or close too

I7 3.1ghz OC edition (2core,4threads (not sure if core=threads))
Nvidia GeForce 820M
8gb memory
15.3" display
Laptop

:) ty stevenMC, if its going to have PL players ill def look into it

Also try fates forever and vainglory its a moba on iPad.

Will look into that too >:-) burst mentioned it yesterday

also (again), does HMU mean hit me up in the sense contact me?

Also, as a sidenote; this was typed late at night after a Loooooong day so my grammar is less than whT it usually is; and this whole post of mine may not make sense :)

props to anyone who answers cuz this is a confusingly worded post by me >:-)

iRandom
01-24-2015, 11:02 AM
just play mtg with ur friends :)

Seoratrek
01-24-2015, 03:02 PM
I've adjusted the title to better suit the discussion and have moved it to off-topic.

Ssneakykills
01-25-2015, 11:28 AM
Shame I don't have a pc to play this game because I'd most likely give it a shot

Laar
01-26-2015, 08:25 PM
League of Legends is life!