PDA

View Full Version : when now the buff for mage.. :'(

eonziggys
01-23-2015, 10:20 PM
No matter how strong my damage war and rogue just keep spamming heal.. Until mage mana and shield down..poor smurf always got bully inside pvp.hope mage can spam heal also like rogue and warrior doing..sts pls help your sorcerer Customer.. We spend real money also :'(

Elner
01-24-2015, 01:15 AM
Agreed, if I go into pvp with a shield I get knocked out by the rogues and warriors

Elufu
01-24-2015, 01:20 AM
True..

siddhant
01-24-2015, 01:38 AM
even when there waS a poll that whether mage freeze should be given back or no majority voted yes yet we dont have any freeze in pvp where as breeze still has freezing ability even after nerf zzz

Litheus
01-24-2015, 01:52 AM
with freeze back they will become op...mages need something in between

siddhant
01-24-2015, 02:09 AM
with freeze back they will become op...mages need something in between

So tanks and rouges can continue to be op almost all season and we mage always have to look for balance hmm?

Archerios
01-24-2015, 02:22 AM
The changes I wish to happen on sorcerer :
1.Frost bolt to have 25% to completely freeze enemy in pvp zone.The freeze can take around 2-3 secs.Pet can do this.We need it back.
2.Lightning strike to do AoE everytime it killed mobs.
3.The lifegiver hp and mana regen to get buff.This skill upgrade is a complete waste
4.Curse to last longer or dealt more damage.

Pillowhead
01-24-2015, 02:25 AM
Remember that this game is PvE based, if the mage gets buffed alot then he will dominate PvE and PvP, then the rogues and wars will complain, and the mage will get nerfed again, or the rogues and warriors gets buffed.

siddhant
01-24-2015, 02:37 AM
Remember that this game is PvE based, if the mage gets buffed alot then he will dominate PvE and PvP, then the rogues and wars will complain, and the mage will get nerfed again, or the rogues and warriors gets buffed.

Hmm currently i think rogues are ruling pve as well as pvp hmm..

Wutzgood
01-24-2015, 03:13 AM
It's gonna take time but now that the freeze immunity is fixed in pvp and misty/ironbite aa can remove it, the way is paved for mages to get it next. They couldn't give it back till the immunity was set up correctly. Soon tho I expect mages will have freeze working properly in pvp. Then they won't be laughed at in pvp anymore.

Appeltjes
01-24-2015, 05:09 AM
1.Frost bolt to have 25% to completely freeze enemy in pvp zone.The freeze can take around 2-3 secs.Pet can do this.We need it back.
3.The lifegiver hp and mana regen to get buff.This skill upgrade is a complete waste

1. No, frost bolt cools down within 3 seconds. Why do you think breeze got nerfed?
4. No, curse already is OP.

edennnnn
01-24-2015, 05:14 AM
Mage need something

UndeadJudge
01-24-2015, 09:00 AM

No more stuns in this game please...this is already the most stun-reliant PvP arena I've ever played, we don't need more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

will0
01-24-2015, 09:12 AM
breeze freezes all bosses in arena and mage frost bolt and frost gun does nothing .. .zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mejien
01-24-2015, 10:55 AM
No matter how strong my damage war and rogue just keep spamming heal.. Until mage mana and shield down..poor smurf always got bully inside pvp.hope mage can spam heal also like rogue and warrior doing..sts pls help your sorcerer Customer.. We spend real money also :'(
I feel u man. Hope sts will really give buff to mage.

Rx8
01-24-2015, 10:58 AM

U really need to learn a mage build and using them.

Other classes are more good in stats like hp dmg. Low levels mages cant deal that much dmg nowadays in twink brackets especially. At endgame....dont ask

As5055565
01-26-2015, 07:05 PM
even when there waS a poll that whether mage freeze should be given back or no majority voted yes yet we dont have any freeze in pvp where as breeze still has freezing ability even after nerf zzz

Agreed even the poll was not worth it, let us be OP for atleast 2 months. Breeze stayed for 2 months too so.....

Archerios
01-27-2015, 12:46 AM

10% to freeze,give us freeze immunnity for 7-10 secs.

Mr K
01-27-2015, 09:33 AM
sorry but twink mage is food, i own one spent much money less chance to beat a rogue or tank in vs
ask mage twinks (pros) with good gears and arcane pet, they have big trouble killing equal equipped rogues or tanks almost no chance
and yes there are videos on yt, you can watch them and yes they know how to use mage skills
endgame needs balance but low lvl mage twinks are just food sadly but true...
mage skills need a buff that effects on pvp, like heal, its a joke for low lvl mage at lvl10 it heals charged about 40%, mana add almost nothing, and till u charge the skill u r dead.
while a tank heal regenerates faster then a mage can deal damage, a lvl10 tank for example has 2x armor n hp and almost same amount of dmg with dws or ss thats funny :)
supporter class that cant heal itself thats conflicting...

Artoholics
01-27-2015, 11:45 AM
I understand the people that want mages to get better but: Give them freeze will make bredze useless and mages op. Lightning as aoe attack: A fireball with more damage...wont change anything except that they're even better in guildwars. Make their curse stronger: Curse would be extremely op because curse is now already really good (the only possible change for course would be increasing the range).
Increase mages heal: That would be the only really possible buff because I noticed that it really dont heal much...50%max and rogues have 3 packs with 25% and warriors have awesome regen AND shield.
So I think the mage skills can't be buffed because they'd get too good (except heal like I said), but I think like rogues have damage debuff mages maybe could get a damage buff to have a chance of fast kill before shield time is over...
That's what I think about this topic [emoji1]

siddhant
01-27-2015, 12:38 PM
I understand the people that want mages to get better but: Give them freeze will make bredze useless and mages op. Lightning as aoe attack: A fireball with more damage...wont change anything except that they're even better in guildwars. Make their curse stronger: Curse would be extremely op because curse is now already really good (the only possible change for course would be increasing the range).
Increase mages heal: That would be the only really possible buff because I noticed that it really dont heal much...50%max and rogues have 3 packs with 25% and warriors have awesome regen AND shield.
So I think the mage skills can't be buffed because they'd get too good (except heal like I said), but I think like rogues have damage debuff mages maybe could get a damage buff to have a chance of fast kill before shield time is over...
That's what I think about this topic [emoji1]

all classes have stun immunity we dont zzz our armour hp bleh rouge and tank almost equal our dmg at low lvl pvp so what we actually need is buff in our skills and not our stats is my opinon

jiph
01-27-2015, 02:24 PM
why dont you post a video of you fighting a rouge or a warrior equally geared . because Max out mages can 3 hit me 1v1 how are they weak? "Note" i dont use arcane ring or imbued set (waiting till this game has at least a lvl 60 cap to get arcane pet). or a 100%stunt pet like sam but when they win they start bragging none stop but is ok I don't feel like the hole world has come to an end because I lost or get shaky hands once this game has reach a decent cap and you can't think of ways and strategies to win 1v1 than give the devs a true reason to buff mages more because you guys got your shield upgraded and still want more buffs . And the pvp here isn't 1v1 designed the problem is all that crit rouges have that's whats needs to be change and that's the reason why you think sorcerer are weak but you guys have a skill that grants 250% damage on crit too so

siddhant
01-27-2015, 03:40 PM
why dont you post a video of you fightining a rouge or a warrior equally geared . because Max out mages can 3 hit me 1v1 how are they weak? "Note" i dont use arcane ring or imbued set (waiting till this game has at least a lvl 60 cap to get arcane pet). or a 100%stunt pet like sam but when they win they start bragging none stop but is ok I don't feel like the hole world has come to an end because I lost or get shaky hands once this game has reach a decent cap and you can't think of ways and strategies to win 1v1 than give the devs a true reason to buff mages more because you guys got your shield upgraded and still want more buffs . And the pvp here isn't 1v1 designed the problem is all that crit rouges have that's whats needs to be change and that's the reason why you think sorcerer are weak but you guys have a skill that grants 250% damage on crit too so

maybe u just dont know how to use a rouge then and keep ur ego with urself:)

jiph
01-27-2015, 04:05 PM
maybe u just dont know how to use a rouge then and keep ur ego with urself:)
A video would be great

Archerios
01-28-2015, 04:27 AM
Rogue actually got 2 healing skill,the first is packs which can heal 75% of his hp,the second is Shadow piecer upgrade with 75% to heal 10% hp every 2 or 3 secs cooldown.At low level twink,a rogue with a mana regen pet can spam this skill.I have try this on my rogue twink and can stand against any class with maxed gear at the same level,even the one that have arcane pet and para gemed.Don't want to talk about warrior because obviously 3 healing skill is OP.Compare that to mages healing skill.Its really sad.

siddhant
01-28-2015, 08:03 AM
A video would be great

Sorry i dont make videos but it will be good if u can make a lvl15twink then i can show u how an equal geared mage loses to rouge in vs it is better to watch stuff live then on youtube:)