PDA

View Full Version : Maridos vs Samael (in pvp)

hozukreti
01-24-2015, 03:30 AM
Hello, guys need your opinion on this matter, which one is good for pvp? Maridos better than samael? Or Maridos only good for specific class (rogue?)? for 1v1, for clash? Good pet for low lvl ( twink)? Anybody tried it yet? Any thought?

siddhant
01-24-2015, 04:02 AM
Hello, guys need your opinion on this matter, which one is good for pvp? Maridos better than samael? Or Maridos only good for specific class (rogue?)? for 1v1, for clash? Good pet for low lvl ( twink)? Anybody tried it yet? Any thought?
Just basing my opinion on stats havent see the pet in action if u go according to stats and aa sam is better in vs if u talk abt 5vs5 maridos seems beast at any lvl

Ravager
01-24-2015, 05:32 AM
It's most likely a bad pvp pet based on the information I posted. Although I have not tested.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?204707-Sneak-Peek-New-Pet-Stats!&p=2016507&viewfull=1#post2016507

hozukreti
01-24-2015, 06:35 AM
It's most likely a bad pvp pet based on the information I posted. Although I have not tested.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?204707-Sneak-Peek-New-Pet-Stats!&p=2016507&viewfull=1#post2016507

Omg, seem overall samael still the best pet for pvp after sns? I thought new arcane pet Maridos is better since samael already owned pvp room for 3 seasons?? So once again, samael still the best choice? :suspicion:

Bunny♥
01-24-2015, 07:39 AM
Maridos for Low level PvP - It beats singe.
Samael for endgame PvP for its passive healing

kixkaxx
01-24-2015, 08:47 AM
Samael is still the best endgame pvp pet for rogue.

Maridos add 300more mana(with AA) compare to Samael, however, Samael has mana regen 530/20sec. Rogue can not use up all his mana in 20sec, so Samael actually Grats more ! Not to mention Samael's op stun that helps me to fix rogues in opposite team

will0
01-24-2015, 10:31 AM
no wonder maridos cost 20m or less now

epicrrr
01-24-2015, 10:42 AM
no wonder maridos cost 20m or less now

nice, hope he goes above 10-15 so i can buy :)

@topic: Maridos and Singe thats a hard choice, maridos crit 5% aa does not stack with happiness bonus (on user) so thats a let down. Singe for me still for clashes because of stun.

izPrada
01-24-2015, 11:27 AM
how about low lvl twink? maridos good for them pvp? lvl 11 and below? any thought? After all rich player got their maridos bought at high price, now price start to down since not all people can afford 30m+, now price range 20-25m and after all people in this range got it, price gonna down again, maybe stable price for maridos same as Singe?

epicrrr
01-24-2015, 12:50 PM
how about low lvl twink? maridos good for them pvp? lvl 11 and below? any thought? After all rich player got their maridos bought at high price, now price start to down since not all people can afford 30m+, now price range 20-25m and after all people in this range got it, price gonna down again, maybe stable price for maridos same as Singe?

all arcane are OP at low level massive stat happines bonus!

Kingofninjas
01-24-2015, 05:00 PM
Samael is still the best endgame pvp pet for rogue.

Maridos add 300more mana(with AA) compare to Samael, however, Samael has mana regen 530/20sec. Rogue can not use up all his mana in 20sec, so Samael actually Grats more ! Not to mention Samael's op stun that helps me to fix rogues in opposite team

A rogue can easily use 530 mana in 20 seconds. All 530 mana is is less than 2 combos. I don't know about you, but I use combos at a much higher rate than 10 seconds per combo.

Back to topic, I have said this multiple times of numerous posts that I don't think there is really a fair comparison between maridos and samael. Sure, in terms of stats maridos kicks samaels butt across the room and back, but in a clash scenario, having 2 maridos 2 samael and 1 necro would seem like best set up to me, excluding sns and breeze. Neither pet has replaced the other since maridos gives its team a boost while samael panics the other team. Both are essential in a clash scenario.

For 1 vs 1, in rogue vs mage samael wins thanks to panic but maridos would help more for rogue vs rogue and rogue vs tank IMO.

A more appropriate comparison would be maridos vs singe, in which case maridos all the way.

Energizeric
01-24-2015, 05:53 PM
The big advantage in PvP with Samael is that it allows mages to not have to use lifegiver because of the health and mana regen. In PvE that is less of an issue because of potions, but in PvP I can't imagine another pet being better for mages because of this. It basically allows you to use another attack skill, which increases the damage you can cause much more than any stat bonus would.

izPrada
01-24-2015, 06:17 PM
The big advantage in PvP with Samael is that it allows mages to not have to use lifegiver because of the health and mana regen. In PvE that is less of an issue because of potions, but in PvP I can't imagine another pet being better for mages because of this. It basically allows you to use another attack skill, which increases the damage you can cause much more than any stat bonus would.

i got twink at lvl 9, i should buy singe or maridos? or save more for samael?

Twix
01-24-2015, 06:33 PM
in cs maridos is 30mil ish, sam is like 20.?

Arrowz
01-24-2015, 07:33 PM
nice, hope he goes above 10-15 so i can buy :)

@topic: Maridos and Singe thats a hard choice, maridos crit 5% aa does not stack with happiness bonus (on user) so thats a let down. Singe for me still for clashes because of stun.

Didnt they specifically say it does stack with the happiness bonus? I dont see why it wouldnt stack

Energizeric
01-24-2015, 07:44 PM

Level 9 is somewhat different because at that level the stat boost of maridos may outweigh the other factors mentioned. I was talking specifically for end game. I have a level 10 mage and I use Singe, although it seems that Maridos may be better. Maridos seems to give about 100 more health, and the additional crit, but you would see a small damage loss due to losing a few INT points.

hozukreti
01-24-2015, 07:46 PM

hard decision to make? Samael more cheap on this weekend, better take it quick if u can afford it. and yes maridos price going down slowly as i can see. In auction sell for 30m but many people selling it for 22m-25m..maridos just arrived and hot, if u want maridos, just wait for awhile until price more stable.

will0
01-25-2015, 07:04 PM
is this a good pet for mage?

Zeus
01-25-2015, 07:59 PM
is this a good pet for mage?

My friend VSA owns one and he uses it all the time over his Nekro, Samael, and Singe.

Alhuntrazeck
01-25-2015, 08:39 PM
Which is all very well if you want kills, but it defeats the purpose of a team game IMO. What would the rogues do without your mana? Sam's regen (as King stated) is not enough.

Caabatric
01-25-2015, 09:04 PM
Which is all very well if you want kills, but it defeats the purpose of a team game IMO. What would the rogues do without your mana? Sam's regen (as King stated) is not enough.

I was once in a clash room and i was using my support build and with my dmg being 538 with slag at the time i was playing a pretty insignificant role. The others switched out a elo bow rogue for another mage but kept me just because of curse and heal :).

will0
01-25-2015, 11:08 PM
My friend VSA owns one and he uses it all the time over his Nekro, Samael, and Singe.

cool thanks, but it doesnt do movement imparement like freeze or root only slowdown.. kind of bad choice.

Sameal does panic which makes him good at pvp

Busy
01-26-2015, 09:01 PM
Hard to choose. maridos or samael :suspicion:

will0
01-26-2015, 09:04 PM
sameal if i am u for PVP and PVE.... maridos .. good at buffing