PDA

View Full Version : Nub Questions

Burningdex
01-24-2015, 05:56 AM
Answer here or Post link to thread explaining it

1. Savage Swift Fiery scaled 71 sets do exist to an extent
2. wpuld this 71 set give bonuses
3. do any of you have one sitting in inventory and havent realised (maybe from wne u levelled a toon in bsm pre recent loot table changes (not sure what they r exactly (loot table changes) but i have heard news from somewhere) amd if u do post screenie :o
4. Would the value of a 71 elite set rival that of a 1h gurgox hammer
5. someone plez explain the diff between beastly and the other sets at 76
6. would a full set of a 71 scaled items be obtainable in theory?

Sidenote: ive never ever had a char over 56 or merched higher L sets than that so idk what any of the item sets are (LOL)

Sidenote2: this was typed late and ive had a looong day so its all jumbled and messed up
Sidenote3: thnak u for reading this far, appreciate it a lot :D

thanks for halp :) means alot

Oculus
01-24-2015, 07:04 AM
Answer here or Post link to thread explaining it

1. Savage Swift Fiery scaled 71 sets do exist to an extent
2. wpuld this 71 set give bonuses
3. do any of you have one sitting in inventory and havent realised (maybe from wne u levelled a toon in bsm pre recent loot table changes (not sure what they r exactly (loot table changes) but i have heard news from somewhere) amd if u do post screenie :o
4. Would the value of a 71 elite set rival that of a 1h gurgox hammer
5. someone plez explain the diff between beastly and the other sets at 76
6. would a full set of a 71 scaled items be obtainable in theory?

Sidenote: ive never ever had a char over 56 or merched higher L sets than that so idk what any of the item sets are (LOL)

Sidenote2: this was typed late and ive had a looong day so its all jumbled and messed up
Sidenote3: thnak u for reading this far, appreciate it a lot :D

thanks for halp :) means alot
I have a screenie of a 71 swift talon, but unable to post for some reason ;(

Oculus
01-24-2015, 07:05 AM
Turns out net is very slows atm that's why

Burningdex
01-24-2015, 07:05 AM
not just me :o join the slow interwebs club^

bosstinytitan
01-24-2015, 10:21 AM
Yes only a l71 swift talon and savage scythe have been confirmed. I doubt there is a set for them. Value on each I'm guessing is around 60m

mr. awesome
03-24-2015, 06:04 AM
I may be adding some questions soon

bearuang
03-24-2015, 10:01 AM
Yes only a l71 swift talon and savage scythe have been confirmed. I doubt there is a set for them. Value on each I'm guessing is around 60m

its really exist or just a glitch in trade? never see there are 71 dat use swift or savage

bosstinytitan
03-24-2015, 07:53 PM
its really exist or just a glitch in trade? never see there are 71 dat use swift or savage

It really exists and has been confirmed by a member(Brandon) in STS. It was a glitch in which during the Black Smoke Mountain, for a short period of time, a L71 uncrafted item could be crafted into a L75 crafted one, causing a error in the name and stats. The 2 items that people have seen are so rare, that they have no real value, just whatever the buyer wants to pay.

bearuang
03-25-2015, 09:27 AM
It really exists and has been confirmed by a member(Brandon) in STS. It was a glitch in which during the Black Smoke Mountain, for a short period of time, a L71 uncrafted item could be crafted into a L75 crafted one, causing a error in the name and stats. The 2 items that people have seen are so rare, that they have no real value, just whatever the buyer wants to pay.

Omg 71 savage set? If he use it for pvp , it would b so bdzzz