PDA

View Full Version : Journal of Simzur from Metragor

Ignitedmage
01-24-2015, 07:05 AM
Hey, me and my some friends went to explore alien oasis and guess what we found........ A JOURNAL OF AN ALIEN!!! So here what it says
Hello, My name is Simzur and i am from planet Metragor and I am an alien. My planet is a very peaceful place and my planet have a very strong and generous leader named Overlord. Here, i have won many fights with aliens and i am a very good friend of Overlord. Overlord gave me hate sword set to make me more powerful than ever.
One day Metragor scientist found a place named Alterra. When Overlord knew this, he ordered thousands of aliens including me and my best friend Sizoo to go to alterra with him and capture a place and rule over there. After a very bad ride, our spaceship landed into a peaceful land called oasis. Oasis was a very good land with very cooperative citizens and helpful heroes. The water of oasis regen your health and mana quickly. Overlord found that place good for us and he attacked there. The army of thousand aliens defeated alterran heroes and captured some of them. He started to rule over there. Suddenly the sheriff of oasis called some more heroes to save them from us. Overlord tightened our army and ordered us to be ready every minute for war.
Once, I went to a captured warrior and told him,"You're very weak and can't defeat our aliens. Your are no use" He told me that," If you'll give me the same set you have and fight me, I'll show you how much power i got." I was feeling proud on my no lose achievement and i gave him hate sword set and fought with him. It was just a minute for him to defeat me. Before he would kill me, i used my sealing power to lock him up and i took his equipment s.I discussed from Overlord to go back to our planet or else we all will die but Overlord scold me and said," you're just scared from alterran weaklings. If you wanna go back take the small spaceship and run away like a scared kitty." I got raged from this insult and i wanted to show those alterran heroes that we are not weak. One day, I was fighting a team of Paladin, Enchantress, Warrior, Ranger and avian. I killed the enchantress and the ranger but the avian rooted me and the paladin and warrior attacked me at a time. The Paladin revived the ranger and enchantress and know i had to fight 5 alterran heroes. There, Overlord was walking from there so i called him up but he ran away. I used my disappearing power to disappear from there and save my life.
I was feeling very stupid and angry to see the leader running. This was time for me to avenge him. I went to his palace and challenged him. Overlord said," You're just a normal alien but i am the leader, I am The Overlord. So, better for you to do as i said before and fight until death!" "No, even if i am a normal alien with normal skills, but if you would have same skills then me, you would have begging for your life noob." I said. Overlord got raged because of my words and attacked on me without saying a single word. I used my skills like spin cut but, his magic shield was dodging my every skill. His magic shield would only be broken by a blast so, i knew i would lose, i ran from there. Then to avenge Overlord i placed barrels in his palace and changed it time to time and waited from the alterran saviors to come and kill Overlord. After two days, the same team which literally defeated me came to his palace. Before Overlord could have done any act, the warrior stunned him.
Then as usual the Overlord used his magic shield but the avian was smarter enough to blast the barrels and break his magic shield. Then, it was no time for them to defeat Overlord. I was very happy to see i succeeded in my revenge, I jumped onto Overlord palace. I didn't thought that the heroes will kill me even if i went there in front of them. The heroes tried to attack me and only choice for me was to fight. I killed the warrior and the avian. When the enchantress came to revive them i cut her. The ranger tried to divert my attention by her lazy attacks. I changed into hammer and defeated her in one hit. But, i was late, The Paladin already revived warrior, avian and enchantress and dashed onto me. The avian rooted me and used its strikes. The warrior stunned me and the enchantress first use ice and fire storm to combo me and then froze me. The warrior stomped me and did the combo SHATTERED! I fall down on the ground. They thought I am dead and went from there but I am not dead........
This is all what it says. I guess simzur alive and he'll meet us some other time. ;)

GreenLord
02-05-2015, 09:11 PM
Dividing it into paragraphs would help me not get tired reading this.

Ignitedmage
02-08-2015, 08:11 AM
Ohh ok