PDA

View Full Version : An incentive to play Arcane legends

Ssneakykills
01-24-2015, 07:50 AM
A few desires

I'd like to see a chance for pocket legends/Star legends/ dark legends players to have/be able

Let us be able to move plat to arcane legends accounts so we can at least spend our plat we bought on other games on something that would be more worth while in the long run such as arcane legends.

Be able to covert gold from pocket legends to arcane legends at a set conversion rate for example 5 million in pocket legends would convert to 1.5-2mil in arcane legends. This would at least give an incentive for people to play arcane legends if they know they had gold on arcane legends.

Every new account that goes to arcane legends that is tied to either a pocket legends/star legends/ dark legends account gets a free L15-20 arcane legends character of that persons choice with 10-15 free elxir kits.

Just a few ideas to at least entice people to play/try arcane legends because most people who have built up so much stuff in the other legends franchise don't want to start from the beginning on another game.

Just a few ideas and I appreciate it that some people won't go to arcane legends period but I bet theirs a few people who would want to

Thx \0/

Somemager
01-24-2015, 09:57 AM
Great idea it will give people a chance to get a kick start on the game and experiment around. If this actually happens which probably wont besides the plat thing i wish the best of luck to everyone as i shall be staying till the end +1

NotYoCookiez
01-24-2015, 11:10 AM
A few desires

I'd like to see a chance for pocket legends/Star legends/ dark legends players to have/be able

Let us be able to move plat to arcane legends accounts so we can at least spend our plat we bought on other games on something that would be more worth while in the long run such as arcane legends.

Be able to covert gold from pocket legends to arcane legends at a set conversion rate for example 5 million in pocket legends would convert to 1.5-2mil in arcane legends. This would at least give an incentive for people to play arcane legends if they know they had gold on arcane legends.

Every new account that goes to arcane legends that is tied to either a pocket legends/star legends/ dark legends account gets a free L15-20 arcane legends character of that persons choice with 10-15 free elxir kits.

Just a few ideas to at least entice people to play/try arcane legends because most people who have built up so much stuff in the other legends franchise don't want to start from the beginning on another game.

Just a few ideas and I appreciate it that some people won't go to arcane legends period but I bet theirs a few people who would want to

Thx \0/

the conversion is what would be the main problem. PL gold is inflated. It is nowhere near worth as much as AL. Also Plat... plat is way more valuable in AL than PL. Devs would have a hard time coming up with conversions which will cause drama and so they wont do this

Reunegade
01-24-2015, 11:12 AM
the conversion is what would be the main problem. PL gold is inflated. It is nowhere near worth as much as AL. Also Plat... plat is way more valuable in AL than PL. Devs would have a hard time coming up with conversions which will cause drama and so they wont do this
Considering how platinum is worthless in PL, I don't see why it would cause drama. Any reasonable conversion rate I would take in a heartbeat, if I had invested any money in PL.

iRandom
01-24-2015, 11:13 AM
Considering how platinum is worthless in PL, I don't see why it would cause drama. Any reasonable conversion rate I would take in a heartbeat, if I had invested any money in PL.
u hve the same amount of plat in pl as in al or dl or sl with a stg acc

Ssneakykills
01-24-2015, 11:32 AM

You don't even if the accounts are tied

KingFu
01-24-2015, 11:44 AM

Uh, nop. It was their intention for it do be this way, but it didn't work out. It actually was linked for a brief period. It was when SL had just released for beta on Android. The feature violated Apple/iTunes' ToS though, so they had to scrap it on all platforms.

Also, pretty sure G said support will transfer anyone's plat from PL/DL/SL to AL, and I assume the same for the battle games to Battle Command.

Edit:

Sorry, we won't refund any plat you have already spent. We may transfer unspent balances (if it was purchased). Please contact support.

iRandom
01-24-2015, 08:11 PM
Uh, nop. It was their intention for it do be this way, but it didn't work out. It actually was linked for a brief period. It was when SL had just released for beta on Android. The feature violated Apple/iTunes' ToS though, so they had to scrap it on all platforms.

Also, pretty sure G said support will transfer anyone's plat from PL/DL/SL to AL, and I assume the same for the battle games to Battle Command.

Edit:
i once transferred plat from al to pl wo support help tho

tHelonestud
01-24-2015, 08:12 PM
i once transferred plat from al to pl wo support help tho

Sounds like an adventure

iRandom
01-24-2015, 11:14 PM
Sounds like an adventure

it was
i asked for my backpack, the map, then my 80 million viewers

tHelonestud
01-24-2015, 11:32 PM
it was
i asked for my backpack, the map, then my 80 million viewers

Dang, Mr. Popular

billthegod
01-25-2015, 12:21 AM
The platinum idea would be great i love it, i simply would put more time and effort to al but since i really dont wanna start at zero eeh

iRandom
01-25-2015, 12:25 AM
Dang, Mr. Popular
pls
just call me
Jose de Adventura

DudeitsJacob
01-25-2015, 11:00 AM
I know I would play al if I could do that

Guardian!
01-25-2015, 03:53 PM
I dont think the money is necessary but I like the idea about plat. Although some people could have ridiculous amounts of plat.

MightyMicah
01-25-2015, 04:20 PM
I like it. The biggest thing keeping me from playing is simply that I don't have the time to invest in raising gold, leveling characters, farming, etc. If I could somehow get my hands on a free end game set and easier leveling, I'd take it. With these solutions you mentioned, I'd be able to get that, essentially. I don't see the devs ever doing it though. But I suppose they might if it meant more content customers, more AL players, and probably more cash in the end. But I don't know.

Ssneakykills
01-25-2015, 04:33 PM
I dont think the money is necessary but I like the idea about plat. Although some people could have ridiculous amounts of plat.

Yeah and I bet people with 'lots' of plat would like to make the most out of it

CAK Vader
01-25-2015, 04:38 PM
If they gave me 1 billion gold and a level 41 character, I still wouldn't play.
you kidding me? Of course I would!

Trenton
01-25-2015, 10:48 PM
I like it. The biggest thing keeping me from playing is simply that I don't have the time to invest in raising gold, leveling characters, farming, etc. If I could somehow get my hands on a free end game set and easier leveling, I'd take it. With these solutions you mentioned, I'd be able to get that, essentially. I don't see the devs ever doing it though. But I suppose they might if it meant more content customers, more AL players, and probably more cash in the end. But I don't know.
So you're saying you never want to put time into a different MMO because you'd have to level up and do MMO things, but if they gave you everything that people in the game have spent money and time to get, then you'd play

iRandom
01-25-2015, 11:44 PM
If they gave me 1 billion gold and a level 41 character, I still wouldn't play.
you kidding me? Of course I would!

*stg gives u 1.000000001 billion and 8 level 41 characters with 1 plat

You make a thread about changing al gold to pl gold the next second

MightyMicah
01-26-2015, 04:01 PM
So you're saying you never want to put time into a different MMO because you'd have to level up and do MMO things, but if they gave you everything that people in the game have spent money and time to get, then you'd play

Stop picking on me. It's really annoying.

And yes, that is exactly what I'm saying. I've invested hundreds of hours into PL and I'll never have that time to invest again. I actually have a life. I work a job, I do college, and I'm about to move out and live on my own. I'm not whining, I'm not begging, I'm not demanding. I'm merely making the statement that if I could transfer my time and effort from PL to AL I would gladly do it.

Thank you very much, now leave me alone.

Trenton
01-26-2015, 04:11 PM
Stop picking on me. It's really annoying.

And yes, that is exactly what I'm saying. I've invested hundreds of hours into PL and I'll never have that time to invest again. I actually have a life. I work a job, I do college, and I'm about to move out and live on my own. I'm not whining, I'm not begging, I'm not demanding. I'm merely making the statement that if I could transfer my time and effort from PL to AL I would gladly do it.

Thank you very much, now leave me alone.

Was just making sure I correctly read that, considering previous apparent misunderstandings. What are you even talking about..? Also, when do people that play AL, or me, not actually have a life?

Remiem
01-26-2015, 04:14 PM
Hey guys. We can definitely help you ease the transition over to AL. If you are a PL/SL/DL player and would like to transfer over, send an e-mail via support.spacetimestudios.com and they will walk you through the process and more often than not can transfer your plat over as well.

XghostzX
01-26-2015, 04:47 PM
Hey guys. We can definitely help you ease the transition over to AL. If you are a PL/SL/DL player and would like to transfer over, send an e-mail via support.spacetimestudios.com and they will walk you through the process and more often than not can transfer your plat over as well.

Dang, that is pretty enticing. Although, I wouldn't like to give up my PL account.

Your reply obviously shows that plat can be transferred over. What about in terms of gold and level of account? That's what mainly concerns me. I would love to keep my PL account, but I don't really want to start from scratch from AL.

tHelonestud
01-26-2015, 04:50 PM
Besides unspent plat, I am not really sure what you mean about support transferring us.

MightyMicah
01-26-2015, 05:26 PM

Any chance you could further clarify this statement, Remiem?

Wekt
01-26-2015, 08:04 PM
Man, I have tried the game arcane legends on a couple occasions, and both times haven't found it as entertaining and fast paced as pl, but know seeing the chance to pass over plat and perhaps gold and maybe even certain leveled characters? I don't know, it seems pretty tempting. I have played pocket legends for some time, and I'm not sure if I can leave it, but I would need to give it some time to think.

Trenton
01-26-2015, 08:33 PM
I emailed Support asking if gold could be transferred, and Chad told me no. He may not realize this incentive situation and that Remiem has posted in it yet, but I just emailed him telling him about it. Hopefully Remiem can elaborate more on this.

I feel that it would drive more players to AL to spend more money on plat and have a bigger database of people. I would definitely see many people moving to AL if gold and plat incentives were introduced.

DivineMoustache
01-26-2015, 08:35 PM
The only thing holding me back from playing AL is the damn camera.

CAK Vader
01-26-2015, 08:51 PM
*stg gives u 1.000000001 billion and 8 level 41 characters with 1 plat

You make a thread about changing al gold to pl gold the next second
Hehehehehe :v

NotYoCookiez
01-26-2015, 09:09 PM

same at first but just like everything else in life, you get used to it!

Suentous PO
01-26-2015, 09:27 PM
same at first but just like everything else in life, you get used to it!

I could get used to a pebble in my shoe, but I'll just remove it and be done with that entirely.

In O&C I climbed a mountain, jumped off a cliff into a lake swam underwater. I could get used to that lel.

tHelonestud
01-26-2015, 09:28 PM
I emailed Support asking if gold could be transferred, and Chad told me no. He may not realize this incentive situation and that Remiem has posted in it yet, but I just emailed him telling him about it. Hopefully Remiem can elaborate more on this.

I feel that it would drive more players to AL to spend more money on plat and have a bigger database of people. I would definitely see many people moving to AL if gold and plat incentives were introduced.
Certain devs must not get memos as soon as others.

NotYoCookiez
01-26-2015, 10:11 PM
I could get used to a pebble in my shoe, but I'll just remove it and be done with that entirely.

In O&C I climbed a mountain, jumped off a cliff into a lake swam underwater. I could get used to that lel.

I was thinking more along the lines of an ich you can't scratch lol

tHelonestud
01-26-2015, 10:28 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of an ich you can't scratch lol

Itches go away, the fixed camera doesn't seem to be leaving anytime soon.

iRandom
01-26-2015, 10:29 PM
Itches go away, the fixed camera doesn't seem to be leaving anytime soon.
lol

NotYoCookiez
01-26-2015, 10:34 PM
The game is made so you don't need to turn. You are just used to PL Gameplay

iRandom
01-26-2015, 10:37 PM

L1 pvp sox tho

NotYoCookiez
01-26-2015, 10:39 PM
L1 pvp sox tho

L2 doesn't tho

iRandom
01-26-2015, 10:41 PM
L2 doesn't tho

does too

XghostzX
01-26-2015, 11:14 PM

Yeah, a little more clarification on this would be awesome. Depends on what the incentives are.

Trenton
01-27-2015, 01:39 PM
Chad is bein sassy :[

Ssneakykills
01-27-2015, 04:00 PM

Well I was hoping you were right but support have declined two of my emails about transferring plat because im not 'eligible' for some reason and they won't transfer gold although justg said we could on another part of forums I sometimes wonder if support even talk to you guys

Trenton
01-27-2015, 04:58 PM
Well I was hoping you were right but support have declined two of my emails about transferring plat because im not 'eligible' for some reason and they won't transfer gold although justg said we could on another part of forums I sometimes wonder if support even talk to you guys
I don't believe so. Chad told me "She was talking about platinum, not gold." Even though the quote I gave him said

They'll help you with the transition... and possibly even transfer your platinum! WHAT DOES THE FIRST PART MEAN, CHAD? [emoji14]

Suentous PO
01-27-2015, 05:00 PM
Try to include where we got this idea, maybe support will remember who's game this is;

G quotes

We may. Please contact us at support(at)spacetimestudios.com about it.

Thanks.

Sorry, we won't refund any plat you have already spent. We may transfer unspent balances (if it was purchased). Please contact support.

Cleaning this up again, please don't turn it into a PL vs AL flame war.

We don't plan on selling the games to anyone else.

If you have an outstanding balance in PL, DL, or SL and you would like it transferred to AL, please contact support. Note that we won't transfer platinum that was accumulated after the announcement (1/19/15). To further answer your question about you feeling ripped off, I will repost my earlier reply to someone else:

Yes, please contact support and we'll help you out.

Ssneakykills
01-27-2015, 05:03 PM
I don't believe so. Chad told me "She was talking about platinum, not gold." Even though the quote I gave him said

They'll help you with the transition... and possibly even transfer your platinum! WHAT DOES THE FIRST PART MEAN, CHAD? [emoji14]

Yeah I got the same email back even thought I showed a screen shot of him saying gold and apparently justg is wrong and he meant platinum

tHelonestud
01-27-2015, 08:15 PM
I don't every think he actually said gold

bearuang
01-28-2015, 03:11 PM

trueeeee, and when u tryin to rotate camera but accidentally rotate ur head

tHelonestud
01-28-2015, 07:41 PM

Not PL gameplay, modern gameplay

tHelonestud
02-02-2015, 04:13 PM
I think STS will make ur plat transferable between SYS games(i.e. PL to Al). Although I can't say the same for ur PL gold.
Thank you, Mr. 'SYS' Developer

Ignitedmage
02-03-2015, 09:51 AM

Same thing with me :(. Even if i play on PC i can't figure the joystick to move my char. That annoys me.....

PhoenixPrime
02-04-2015, 12:06 PM
I talked to support and they transferred my platinum over from Pocket Legends to Arcane Legends.

Note, they will ONLY transfer platinum that you paid for, NOT platinum you made from free offers. Also, I think they will only transfer platinum purchased prior to the announcement regarding the dropping of future development for Pocket Legends.

As for characters, gold, items, etc. I don't see any way they could do a fair one to one correlation on that stuff, so I don't blame them for not transferring that stuff over.

So basically, you will be starting over from scratch on Arcane Legends. Arcane Legends is actually a great game and we haven't even logged on to Pocket Legends since we started playing AL. We also haven't gotten any sleep since we can't seem to stop playing it, sigh.

The only 'issue' is that for android and computers, there are 'NO' free platinum offers. Kind of sucks since we had hundreds of unspent plat on Pocket Legends that won't transfer over, but at if this keeps the cheaters from ruining AL then I support that decision.

Ssneakykills
02-04-2015, 01:23 PM
I talked to support and they transferred my platinum over from Pocket Legends to Arcane Legends.

Note, they will ONLY transfer platinum that you paid for, NOT platinum you made from free offers. Also, I think they will only transfer platinum purchased prior to the announcement regarding the dropping of future development for Pocket Legends.

As for characters, gold, items, etc. I don't see any way they could do a fair one to one correlation on that stuff, so I don't blame them for not transferring that stuff over.

So basically, you will be starting over from scratch on Arcane Legends. Arcane Legends is actually a great game and we haven't even logged on to Pocket Legends since we started playing AL. We also haven't gotten any sleep since we can't seem to stop playing it, sigh.

The only 'issue' is that for android and computers, there are 'NO' free platinum offers. Kind of sucks since we had hundreds of unspent plat on Pocket Legends that won't transfer over, but at if this keeps the cheaters from ruining AL then I support that decision.

It's not too bad for me because I capped 3 toons in arcane legends but others won't want to cap and start from scratch which is a shame

XghostzX
02-04-2015, 08:39 PM
It's not too bad for me because I capped 3 toons in arcane legends but others won't want to cap and start from scratch which is a shame

I don't understand how people can possibly acquire 15 mill gold. I want to PvP, not spend hours/money on end getting gear...

If I didn't have a problem being able to compete in end game, then I would gladly play.

Jig
02-04-2015, 09:09 PM
I don't understand how people can possibly acquire 15 mill gold. I want to PvP, not spend hours/money on end getting gear...

If I didn't have a problem being able to compete in end game, then I would gladly play.

I see a good chance of getting rich if you take a gambling side of the game, loot them locks daily for a solid week, and save up your plat for a week also besides spending on luck elixir, you use all that plat open locks.. one day your time will come and boom 5-1-15mil will be yours..

Ssneakykills
02-05-2015, 03:33 AM

Far more than 15mil to compete at endgame sadly

MightyMicah
02-05-2015, 07:57 AM

Exactly. Personally I just don't have the time even if I did have the patience to spend on a mobile mmo. Heck, even on a PC mmo ain't nobody got time fo' dat.

Anisaabecad
02-05-2015, 09:24 AM
add me iN al iceofunity is my name lvl 26 I need advise to be pro there lol

Anisaabecad
02-05-2015, 09:26 AM
Ya and like ghost said I lovve end game in pl if I had something to turn my mind I'd probally put some time in al

XghostzX
02-05-2015, 04:44 PM

Further supporting the cause not to play, haha. I don't care about leveling. I don't want transferred plat or an insta-end game level - just the gold. But obviously that won't happen.

Anisaabecad
02-05-2015, 05:15 PM
I'll never afford endgame in al I can't lie cus I spent all my free time in pl and now al is too much for any nub like me ^.^

Ssneakykills
02-05-2015, 05:47 PM
Further supporting the cause not to play, haha. I don't care about leveling. I don't want transferred plat or an insta-end game level - just the gold. But obviously that won't happen.

Haha yeah I know but with a gamble of locked crates gold woudnt be a issue

Trenton
02-05-2015, 05:57 PM
Ya it's, now, (w/ best gear)

Rogue:

10m Mythic Weapon
15m-20m Legendary Crafted Armor Set
12m-15m Mythic Amulet
35m-45m Arcane Ring
13m-45m Arcane Pet

Total: 85m-135m

Warrior:

8m-10m Mythic Weapon
12m-15m Mythic Amulet
35m-45m Arcane Ring
13m-45m Arcane Pet

Total: 83m-133m

Sorcerer:

5m-8m Mythic Weapon
8m-12m Legendary Crafted Armor Set
12m-15m Mythic Amulet
35m-45m Arcane Ring
13m-45m Arcane Pet

Total: 73m-125m

Mage is of course the cheapest, because it's undercut a lot in PvP. Of course, the top 1% of mages (that have 100m worth of gear) will tell you that you just have to be skilled, but lol @ that. And of course you can get away with 20m total of the old mythic gear, a legendary Amulet and Ring, a Mythic weapon, and a mythic pet, but if you really wanna be up there with the "top dawgs" then those are the real prices.

Ssneakykills
02-05-2015, 06:01 PM

Rogue:

10m Mythic Weapon
12m-15m Mythic Amulet
35m-45m Arcane Ring
13m-45m Arcane Pet

Warrior:

8m-10m Mythic Weapon
12m-15m Mythic Amulet
35m-45m Arcane Ring
13m-45m Arcane Pet

Sorcerer:

5m-8m Mythic Weapon
12m-15m Mythic Amulet
35m-45m Arcane Ring
13m-45m Arcane Pet

Mage is of course the cheapest, because it's undercut a lot in PvP. Of course, the top 1% of mages (that have 100m worth of gear) will tell you that you just have to be skilled, but lol @ that. And of course you can get away with 20m total of the old mythic gear, a legendary Amulet and Ring, a Mythic weapon, and a mythic pet, but if you really wanna be up there with the "top dawgs" then those are the real prices.

Isn't arcane ring 100+mil? Swear it hasn't gone downthat much

Trenton
02-05-2015, 06:02 PM
Isn't arcane ring 100+mil? Swear it hasn't gone downthat much
Ya, it's gone down a bunch. I was being generous saying 35m, pretty sure it's a blatant 45m.

Petrichor
02-05-2015, 09:38 PM
If anyone wants to make the grind from 40-41 I would love to join you. The few times I have tried it has been by myself and that is like the most tedious thing in the world :grumpy:

NotYoCookiez
02-05-2015, 09:41 PM
If anyone wants to make the grind from 40-41 I would love to join you. The few times I have tried it has been by myself and that is like the most tedious thing in the world :grumpy:

add notyo in game!

Trenton
02-06-2015, 12:01 AM
What class are you? I find mages MUCH easier to solo, considering the AoE amazingness of the class, however rogue is the worst at doing tomb runs. (If that's what you're doing)

KingFu
02-06-2015, 12:50 AM

Rogue:

10m Mythic Weapon
12m-15m Mythic Amulet
35m-45m Arcane Ring
13m-45m Arcane Pet

Warrior:

8m-10m Mythic Weapon
12m-15m Mythic Amulet
35m-45m Arcane Ring
13m-45m Arcane Pet

Sorcerer:

5m-8m Mythic Weapon
12m-15m Mythic Amulet
35m-45m Arcane Ring
13m-45m Arcane Pet

Woa U sound pro. U shud add me in AL and level me and buy me things so I can play for a week again

Petrichor
02-06-2015, 09:33 AM
What class are you? I find mages MUCH easier to solo, considering the AoE amazingness of the class, however rogue is the worst at doing tomb runs. (If that's what you're doing)

My level 40 is a rogue. Yes that is exactly what I was doing. I tried the regular maps, but I did not seem to have much like there either lol. Perhaps it has changed since I last played. Idk. I guess I should have tried more when the cap first came out. I just want the banner lol.

add notyo in game!
Added!

Covert
02-06-2015, 11:12 AM
Lol

Artoholics
02-06-2015, 11:18 AM
A few desires

Thx \0/
I dont played PL/SL/DL but I think its a great idea and just fair.

Ssneakykills
02-06-2015, 11:43 AM
My level 40 is a rogue. Yes that is exactly what I was doing. I tried the regular maps, but I did not seem to have much like there either lol. Perhaps it has changed since I last played. Idk. I guess I should have tried more when the cap first came out. I just want the banner lol.

Added!

Best time to level up is in events when lots of people run tombs for crafting gear such as essences andyou will never be alone running tombs.