PDA

View Full Version : UNBAN EVERYONE IN Pocket, Star and Dark Legends

Squidbuddy
01-24-2015, 09:40 AM
Since STS stopped adding anything new to those games it would be nice if they give sorry to all players who got banned from game. I am sure that way they will get alot players back!!:) and more fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justg 01-22-2015, 08:53 AM
"We will no longer be updating Pocket, Star, or Dark Legends. We also will no longer be updating Battle Dragons or Arcane Battlegrounds. This includes weekly 2x bonuses and seasonal events. We are not sunsetting (shutting down) these games. We will keep all of them running for the foreseeable future, but we are not going to be adding anything new. The drain is simply too great on our limited resources."

KingFu
01-24-2015, 10:42 AM
A lot of players who shouldn't be playing the game in the first place and will just pollute the community more than it is already.

Sry, but you and/or your friends are staying banned.

ThePvpTwink
01-24-2015, 11:57 AM
The permanence of a ban is not simply relieved...There's a good reason for it and keeps the community in better condition

lal
01-24-2015, 11:59 AM
If they were banned like in 2012 or under then yeah i think that it would make sense. Imo a "forever" ban is just dumb because people mature and probably wouldn't break rules again. For example i was banned a long time ago in 2012 but i knew i wouldn't be stupid and break any rules again. Which I have't since I've been banned.

Ssneakykills
01-24-2015, 12:43 PM
They are banned for a reason and why would sts have apologise to people who have been banned it was their own fault

lal
01-24-2015, 05:18 PM
They are banned for a reason and why would sts have apologise to people who have been banned it was their own fault

Because people make dumb choices. We all do. We can't help our past as it is too late now.

Ignitedmage
01-26-2015, 11:30 AM
Today i knew one mistery that wtf not even double exp and others!!!!!!!!!!!

Are we going to have holiday events or not !?!?!??!?!?

Justg
01-26-2015, 11:39 AM
Since STS stopped adding anything new to those games it would be nice if they give sorry to all players who got banned from game.

People are banned because they generally ruin other people's play experience. Why would we apologize for looking out for your best interests or unban them to cause more trouble?

Are we going to have holiday events or not !?!?!??!?!?

No, we are no longer updating the legacy games. Discuss more here:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?205164-Regarding-future-development-on-legacy-games