PDA

View Full Version : Lagging and dc issues need to address

Mejien
01-24-2015, 11:19 AM
Hi Sts,

I know that there were already threads regarding on this but just wanted to make sure that you guys are working for a fix on this. The lagging hasn't gone since the winter event ends. AFK in pier or any towns would give us 2-3k ping then suddenly DC. Doing pvp would give us instant dc. Most of the time AL is unplayable. I'm not the only one complaining about this almost all of us here in Philippines are having this issue. I heard too there were lagging and dc in Malaysia and Indonesia. It looks like something is wrong with your server serving these zones. Can you guys do something about this. We love playing AL. AL became part of our life now hate to see this is happening. Please fix the lagging and dc.

AL was working just fine before the New Year.

Thank you.

zerasa
01-25-2015, 12:33 AM
:-) my ping is OK know. My stupid internet provided is the problem.-- I change to other work and its work.---- the stupid globe has a connection problem with online games....

mondeng006
02-03-2015, 11:18 PM
Same here!
Im From Ph. Using Smart Bro. Its fast but not on AL.

Loading screen about 2-3mins.
Transfering to another Map takes 20-30secs.
On Town without any Actions 1k-DC.
Reviving 5-10secs. And when im at Arena I'm Using Ankhs and then DIE Again Coz it Takes Time to Revive.

SO MANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS "PING SPIKES" "DC". WE WANT TO PLAY THE WAY WE PLAY LAST 5 MONTHS. NO LAGS. NO DC.. RUNNING SMOOTHLY.

ANY DEVS AROUND? WE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR SOMETHING THAT CAN MAKE US RELIEVED.

PLEASE FIX IT ASAP.
THANK YOU.!

Karissma
02-04-2015, 12:31 PM
Ping worse than everrrr. :/ Started this week. Looking forward for updates on ping/dc/lag issues please. Thanks

enzpoy
02-06-2015, 07:56 AM
Any devs seeing this pls fix it its been lag since the winter event whats up?? Makes me wanna quit i really loved the game so bad

Rx8
02-06-2015, 08:19 AM
The game needs more bandwidth and data to be run in places like asia and europe (eastern-side) And the server is set up at US and it is far ranged for us. (South and south east asia) you would require a great amount of bandwidth and data to maintain the ping at a stable rate. However i am not sure if it is possible for anyone in saudi arabia to maintain a normal ping either. I'm sure a beavy ping will make you hit the uninstall button....

enzpoy
02-09-2015, 06:30 AM
If not fixed i quit