PDA

View Full Version : Can somebody clarify/short rant

Mothwing
01-24-2015, 08:05 PM
Is StS transferring our PL/SL/DL platinum to AL? I've heard a couple people mention it but have yet to see it be confirmed by a dev. If possible I would like a swift reply so I can figure out if I'm staying with the company I spent hundreds of dollars on that just gives up with their games or moving on to a developer more trustworthy.

Since this may be the last post I make I may as well get this out. I would just like to tell StS that they broke a massive amount of friendships and connections by shutting down these games. I knew a few people that turned to PL as an outlet from their real life for various reasons, and hurts me to think about the hard decisions you're forcing upon them.

Also, did it not come up that saying nothing would have been a better option? 99% of end game knew that this game was dying. Did that stop us from buying platinum? No. So...was it really worth forcing everyone to make a decision about staying or not?

Idk. Maybe I'm making no sense but this solution doesn't register with me. I grew up with this game and to be honest it's really depressing to see this happen.

Most importantly, can someone answer my question? Thanks :)

Giazagilur
01-24-2015, 08:15 PM
I feel like they knew they were neglecting the game but were just in denial. After coming out and admitting they're done, they terminated any last effort to maintain the game. I think many people "grew up" with this game too and it's so sad to see it go down like this. The only thing that will keep it alive are the players who choose to remain

Mothwing
01-24-2015, 08:17 PM
What's even harder to think about is what this game could have been if SL/DL/AL were never made. So much potential down the drain.

Seoratrek
01-24-2015, 08:19 PM
We know that the announcement was disappointing and many players are quite upset about it. Please know that the decision was not easy to make. With that being said, we may transfer your unspent platinum if it was purchased. Please contact our Support Team for assistance. Justg also made a comment about the transfer not too long ago (see quote below).

Thanks for your understanding.

Sorry, we won't refund any plat you have already spent. We may transfer unspent balances (if it was purchased). Please contact support.