PDA

View Full Version : Charged Timeshift (Freeze Time) VS Taurus' Charge...

Stelo
01-24-2015, 08:49 PM
Well, I've been running T3 for a while now and noticed that this is somewhat glitchy. Every time a mage charges their Timeshift WITH Freeze Time on Taurus, his charge still hits IF you're in his triangle red zone. Timeshift stops his charge animation, but the players can still get hit if they're in the red zone. Please fix this!

Madnex
01-25-2015, 08:19 AM
Yeah this is true. Even if the mob or boss that uses the tackle attack is rooted, the damage will still be dealt if you stand in the red zone. Same goes for pvp and skyward smash/shadow pierce.

vawaid
01-25-2015, 10:21 AM
Stun pet should be able to cancel red attack in boss 2 and 3. Before refining, stun pet can cancel boss 2 curse spell. After refining, I think I never be able to cancel his spell.

Bmwmsix
01-25-2015, 11:15 AM
Absolutely annoying and if only chest splitter works how it is has to. Why cant I cancel anyones spells or at least boss?

Madnex
01-25-2015, 03:04 PM
Absolutely annoying and if only chest splitter works how it is has to. Why cant I cancel anyones spells or at least boss?
I think the cancel enemy windup attacks part stopped working from bosses that came season three and up. Too OP? Yeah, it kind of was. Would be nice to see it returning as part of a much needed warrior improvement on PvE.

regizakirs.rs
01-25-2015, 04:17 PM
Thanks for pointing that out. I thought I was going crazy lol.

Stelo
01-25-2015, 08:42 PM
chest splitter never even stops the boss red zones in planar tombs. it says it staggers them, but it never works...yet george/kelvin work like a charm. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Stelo
01-25-2015, 08:45 PM
Stun pet should be able to cancel red attack in boss 2 and 3. Before refining, stun pet can cancel boss 2 curse spell. After refining, I think I never be able to cancel his spell.

true, but taurus' red circle zone drops rocks which is the only reason why i stun him. i usually tell my mage to clock only when he does his circle zone so we can time it with his charge which usually comes after.

Bmwmsix
01-27-2015, 09:50 AM
Dear sts,

gimme me back fav skill chest splitter with all upgrades function.:peach:

ueveotadeo
01-27-2015, 09:56 AM
Dear sts,

gimme me back fav skill chest splitter with all upgrades function.:peach:

^+1