PDA

View Full Version : Raid Roach Dagger Set Missing

FluffNStuff
03-03-2011, 05:19 PM
I was testing the sets for Raid Roach and noticed that the Auto-Bow, Recurve and Talon all have set bonuses, but the set bonus for the Dagger seems to be ~missing~. I respectfully request that this 'bug' be fixed so there is a dagger set. I thought it best to preemptively post this before another forum member posts a more colorful version, which while it will be entertaining ... it could cause that member to take a forced week off from posting. Thank you again for adding the great sets, and continually improving the items!

Royce
03-03-2011, 07:00 PM
Well there are 3 sets for each class I think (not including crafted). I don't think it's a bug. They just had to pick 3 sets and, possibly since hardly anyone uses daggers, they went with other weapons.

Kirei
03-03-2011, 07:40 PM
:( i was so exited for my dagger bear

Nightarcher
03-03-2011, 07:43 PM
Well there are 3 sets for each class I think (not including crafted). I don't think it's a bug. They just had to pick 3 sets and, possibly since hardly anyone uses daggers, they went with other weapons.

I think we're kinda spoiled with sets. In Trials of the Galactic Overlord, there was originally one set per class. The Void Megablaster set, the Rift Sunblessed Scimitar set, and the Cosmos Mirage Staff set. I think the less sets the better. They added more due to popular demand, but I think it's almost getting to the point where everything has to be a set...

Ellyidol
03-03-2011, 07:45 PM
Like how there's no axe/shield or mace set for Fury.

Royce
03-03-2011, 07:45 PM
:( i was so exited for my dagger bear

Yeah I'm surprised they did set bonuses for both the bow and crossbow which are similar types of weapons, instead of picking one and doing a talon and dagger set as well...

Kindread
03-03-2011, 09:36 PM
I would love to partake in the crafted recurve and talon and wing sets but ahem *points at very pimp, stylish and ineffective crown* I want to be all sparkly and stuff heh.

Nightarcher
03-03-2011, 10:23 PM
I would love to partake in the crafted recurve and talon and wing sets but ahem *points at very pimp, stylish and ineffective crown* I want to be all sparkly and stuff heh.

They said they'll make a crown set too. :)

Kindread
03-03-2011, 11:24 PM
They said they'll make a crown set too. :)

I know. I'm just impatient heh.