PDA

View Full Version : PVP Quality since the introduction of wait for it.. breeze!

epicrrr
01-25-2015, 09:08 AM
before you delete this.

Before the introduction of the abomination commonly known as breeze, pvp was fun clashes were continuous and players can "dance" player movement was in harmony to the way they play and in turn there is the sense of synergy. There is the stun a manageable stun of 1-2 sec which is normal on this fast action pvp of ours then this blue abomination got created.

Everything. Just. Halted.

We know that the intention of breeze is to be a holder pet it worked for PVE but in PVP it was a disaster. We lack holder pet in PVP but this is not as I've imagine the hold was to the extreme that its no longer normal. I dont know how this breeze problem is going to be addressed clearly the nerf was not enough and IMO pvp quality is degrading.

low level pvp is breeze world.

Remarked
01-25-2015, 09:41 AM
+1
Sts you truely Ruined pvp for low levels when you introduced breeze. even with its nerf people still abuse the pet and its really annoying still

jiph
01-25-2015, 11:22 AM
If you don't like it dont play it

Ssneakykills
01-25-2015, 11:25 AM
They can't please everyone

Alhuntrazeck
01-25-2015, 11:30 AM
I find the nerf perfect; it has a decent chance to freeze and when it does it isn't for so long.

Anyway it's easier to handle at endgame cuz there are way more stuns up here because of all the passives & stuff - also the frost gun which freezes in 3 attacks lol, which might not seem so annoying but it interrupts charging skills and is a 2-3s freeze. Just a matter of getting used to it, lol.

Pillowhead
01-25-2015, 05:47 PM
I loved PvP when it was bonechill + Malison, I liked it when it was Devourer + Malison, I started to feel mad when it was Devourer + Paragem + Dovabear, I hate it now when it is Para + Breeze + Umbral/lurid.
A rogues opinion on low PvP Mjauuuu

riddiculous
01-25-2015, 05:52 PM
make ironbite's and misty's aa have freeze immunity for 5secs?haha.

epicrrr
01-25-2015, 07:58 PM
I find the nerf perfect; it has a decent chance to freeze and when it does it isn't for so long.

Anyway it's easier to handle at endgame cuz there are way more stuns up here because of all the passives & stuff - also the frost gun which freezes in 3 attacks lol, which might not seem so annoying but it interrupts charging skills and is a 2-3s freeze. Just a matter of getting used to it, lol.

Yeah i always tell myself that "ill get over it" then i go room boom! 3 breeze. Out. Go in again nice 1 breeze user then boom! Called in 3 other breeze user. I cant help but feel cheated.

But yeah must get over breeze.

Ironbite and misty must remove disable then grant a 5 sec immunity from them.

Alhuntrazeck
01-25-2015, 08:32 PM
Yeah i always tell myself that "ill get over it" then i go room boom! 3 breeze. Out. Go in again nice 1 breeze user then boom! Called in 3 other breeze user. I cant help but feel cheated.

But yeah must get over breeze.

Ironbite and misty must remove disable then grant a 5 sec immunity from them.
I agree that Misty & Ironbite need a buff, totally not worth buying since they reset the stun immunity timer so as soon as you remove curse/breeze, you get mage FB stunned/breeze freezed again. It should not reset the timer, instead provide an immunity for stuns similar to razor shield's duration.

My $.02

As5055565
01-26-2015, 06:58 PM
Na the nerf was perfect its no longer a threat anymore

siddhant
01-26-2015, 07:55 PM
the nerf was perfect for me hardly see any1 using breeze and even if there is sum1 i hardly get frozen now