PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye to all.

WarTornBird
01-25-2015, 06:05 PM
So as it would be from the title. I am leaving. This game has been great fun over the years. From sitting in balefort with a cold brew in my hand, to dying a lot in pvp. I made many good friends along the way that i will not forget. Some have quit before me and I have some new gen friends now (Max :D). It's been easy being loyal to such a good game for almost 4 years, but like every other game in the world it will die eventually. Not to many people who play now have seen the devs giving up as such a shock. I'm not mad. Spacetime has come very very far. They have made one of the best mmo games i have ever played.

So to everyone i've played with over the years. Thank you for all the support. Capping 66, 76, and 77 was a huge thing for me getting that 3 pc ring. Many hours put into this game and the same goes for everyone else and it's a shame to see sts give up on an original title. But as JustG has said, it's for the better of the company.

If you'd like to play with me on ps3 my ingame is D_M_Gary, just shoot me a message saying who you are and what game you are from so i don't block you.

The reason for me quitting is not strictly from the Devs decision, but more along the lines of me starting my life with my beautiful fiancee. I'll be leaving for the military in march and it's time to settle down and do what i need to do.

Thank you all for everything and thank you STS for such a great gaming experience!

Fao
01-25-2015, 06:28 PM
Good luck in the military! And real life!

Pazmaniac
01-25-2015, 07:53 PM
Not another one ;-( but either way good luck with life bro...be safe

Jig
01-26-2015, 12:37 AM
Good luck in the Military bro! Oorah Soldier!

yousocrazy
01-26-2015, 01:51 AM
hey dude, good luck in all of your future endeavors. may good fortune smile upon you and your fiancé. wish ya the best homie.

- dime

anahadaz
01-26-2015, 03:20 PM
Hey man, good luck in the future, try to visit us if we are still here, wish you the best-rian

Vigilante
01-26-2015, 04:05 PM
Good luck, hopefully we can meet in the future.

Seoratrek
01-27-2015, 01:03 PM
We wish you and your future wife the best!! :)