PDA

View Full Version : Mage's Guns & "Ice bolt" skill ~ freezing mobs and bosses ..

will0
01-25-2015, 11:17 PM
In arena, frost gun doesn't freeze mushroom nor boss or spiders to what i have tried so far..
Suggestion: Please give frost gun option to freeze mobs in 3 shot (100%) and boss too (why does a legendary pet like breeze freeze boss in passive mode?)

Mage's Ice bolt doesn't freeze as well it only slows down (please consider giving ice bolt skill freeze to boss and mobs in arena)

Elon gun - roots mobs and boss (which is working fine)

extrapayah
01-26-2015, 12:52 AM
theoretically breeze's passive work by chance (not 100%), and its AA cd is not as short as mage's frost bolt

so if every 3 shot of a gun or a 3s cooldown spell can always freeze boss, it is too ridiculous, except if you reduce the freeze time to 0.25s - 0.50s
or make these two attack has certain chance (10-20%) to do short (1-2s) 'true freeze', that can freeze any bosses (or players in PvP)
and after successfully landed a 'true freeze', a same player can't do it anymore in 4-5s.

pretty much i borrowed this system from a PvP game that i've been playing too.

Veluthe
01-26-2015, 05:11 AM
Nothing should freeze bosses no breeze weapon or skill. Its just to op.

Bellaelda
01-26-2015, 05:20 AM
Would be nice if my 7-10m guns weren't completely put to shame by a cheap pet

:-D

extrapayah
01-26-2015, 06:24 AM
Nothing should freeze bosses no breeze weapon or skill. Its just to op.

what about stun/panic? is it op?

i think freeze, just like other disable status, should be able to be applied to boss, at reasonable chance with reasonable duration, considering skill's cooldown or frequency of the trigger, also it should also be designed to avoid perma-stunned, perma-freeze, etc, and stackable to certain degree (e.g.: poisoned enemies can't be stunned with pet's passive (singe) is too ridiculous)

with this, mage might become usefull in boss fight, right now rogue is a lot more useful than mage in boss fight (which is pretty similar in PvP)